No announcement yet.

The Truth About Racism And Staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spider, im only bitching because i got banned for "repeatedly saying 'jew' in public"

Comment

I dont think jew isnt racist in anyway, i can call someone a "dirty jew" and get banned and call someone a "dirty muslim" and probably wouldnt, or "dirty christian" i see people saying "honkey" and not getting banned for it.

Why the fuck cant all these 9 year old pre-pubescent children put ?obscene on or if those words arent in there, put em in there so i can holla at my niqqas

Comment

you are cool mate rusher mate

Comment

You're missing the point then. The problem isn't that "dirty jew" gets you in trouble, but that the other terms won't. The fix for this isn't to not ban you for saying "dirty jew" but for staff to act on the others as well.

Comment

More than even your mom can say for you mate Nailed mate your a faggot mate mate mate fuck mate.
            Last edited by rusher; 12-04-2003, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rusher

Why the fuck cant all these 9 year old pre-pubescent children put ?obscene on or if those words arent in there, put em in there so i can holla at my niqqas

Either that or maybe the 9 year old pre-pubescent children should stop being racist.
              Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Just put all the racist words in obscene.txt and let us say what we want, ive seen so many staffers use racial comments like Strike, but will he get banned, fuck no. Ive seen on countless occassions staff members teaming (Strike again) and will he get specced and *warned like all of us? Fuck no, he see's the ?cheater and says stop to his buddy, there is such a thing as a bad or dirty cop in rl, so dont think all your mods are peachy clean when it comes to breaking zone rules.

Not to mention when you see a staffer in elim with 220 bounty with like 3-0 and all of a sudden they are still 3-0 with 200 bounty. Or the beautiful *scorereset right after go because a staffer died right at the start, its all good though, cause staff powers are meant to be abused, not to mention fun to abuse.
                Last edited by rusher; 12-06-2003, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Staff conspiracy! Someone notify the press!
                  Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Conc, you arent funny, nor are any pallies. Just shutup.

Also nobody really cares what you have to say because your squad is filled with 19000 staff members whom your all friends with so your opinions are biased. Dont bother flaming me with a reply either.
                    Last edited by rusher; 12-06-2003, 02:34 PM.

Comment

You are a shithead.
                      Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Hello! I'm THE PUSHER! I'm a big giant staff dickhead!
                        Fortunately for the general public, I'm a smart dickhead. Let us just answer ol' rusher's little complaint, shall we?

Just put all the racist words in obscene.txt and let us say what we want, ive seen so many staffers use racial comments like Strike, but will he get banned, fuck no.

Known Strike for quite a while, never have I seen him use racist terminology in Trench Wars. If he had, you have a duty to inform upper staff of this issue via complaints@trenchwars.org. Unless you have some proof, cease making baseless comments. As an aside, those words are in obscene.txt (some words excepted), the only way you see them is if you disable to obscene function.

Ive seen on countless occassions staff members teaming (Strike again) and will he get specced and *warned like all of us? Fuck no, he see's the ?cheater and says stop to his buddy, there is such a thing as a bad or dirty cop in rl, so dont think all your mods are peachy clean when it comes to breaking zone rules.

You need to go back to class junior! All that sleeping you did is going to cause you to fail your final exam! Incidentally the debate over 'what is teaming' has gone on for a long time. Blatant teaming is warned and specced. Using an advantage is something entirely different. Yet thats another story. My point is I personally have spoken to MANY staff members about teaming, in my day. You need to be less paranoid, junior! The whole world is not out to get you.

Not to mention when you see a staffer in elim with 220 bounty with like 3-0 and all of a sudden they are still 3-0 with 200 bounty. Or the beautiful *scorereset right after go because a staffer died right at the start, its all good though, cause staff powers are meant to be abused, not to mention fun to abuse.

Started playing elim last week eh? Am I the only one who knows that everyone starts out with 200 bounty in elim? Oh wait, no I'm not. Everyone knows that, except you obviously.
                        This debate has really gone on long enough people. It really boils down to this: You can do what's right, or what's wrong. Thats your choice. Regardless of whether you think you know it all, there still is a man with a big stick waiting to show you how wrong you really are. The choice is yours to make, and the consequences are yours to accept. Kicking and screaming just makes me want to buy you diapers for christmas.
                        Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Hell yes! I was just waiting for Pusher's counter-rant

Comment

PUSHER, your avatar.... Was that you when you were posting this reply? First and foremost I would like you to read that 200 bounty comment over again, u get 6 bty per kill, 3 kills = 18 bty, lets say u swipe 2 greens 220, a *shipreset due to lack of energy while being chased would result in full energy, 200 bounty and still a 3-0 record.

Now to my rant. I consider teaming and trucing the same thing, so when Strike's squadmate has 0 power and flies right thru Strike and neither shoots and they go on fighting other people, never once with any intention on killing eachother id say thats teaming. As for Strike saying racist comments, he does, hes not the only however. Lastly, that email doesnt mean shit, I could email that thing all day long about abusive staff and not 1 fucking thing will be done about it, its just a way for staff to vent our complaints to somebody that doesnt give a shit, i bet nobody even has the password to that email.
                            Last edited by rusher; 12-06-2003, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Dont bother flaming me with a reply either.
                              YOU'RE 'IT' NO RETURNS YOU CAN'T GET ME I'M IMMUNE I'M NOT LISTENING TO YOU LA LA LA LA LA *puts fingers in ears* LA LA LA LA LA
                              Originally posted by Facetious
                              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

PUSHER, your avatar.... Was that you when you were posting this reply? First and foremost I would like you to read that 200 bounty comment over again, u get 6 bty per kill, 3 kills = 18 bty, lets say u swipe 2 greens 220, a *shipreset due to lack of energy while being chased would result in full energy, 200 bounty and still a 3-0 record.

Well, if a staff would abuse sysops would notice or smod, I don't know if they have that kind of power with *log! EVERY Command or sound a staff do LOGS! So if Strike or whoever did /*shipreset on himself it would be logged and considered as abuse!

Now to my rant. I consider teaming and trucing the same thing, so when Strike's squadmate has 0 power and flies right thru Strike and neither shoots and they go on fighting other people, never once with any intention on killing eachother id say thats teaming. As for Strike saying racist comments, he does, hes not the only however. Lastly, that email doesnt mean shit, I could email that thing all day long about abusive staff and not 1 fucking thing will be done about it, its just a way for staff to vent our complaints to somebody that doesnt give a shit, i bet nobody even has the password to that email.

Why really are you posting all this to the forums? So someone would agree with you that you "cought" Strike trucing? I've known some staff trucing, sure. But I don't go to forum and talk about it there. Use complaints E-mail for christ sakes. How hard could it be? "Hello, I've seen Strike (or whoever) team and truce a lot in baseelim, I don't like this so could you check him?"

I think that's like 99% better than go whining off in forums "Omg no Strike is trucing push, go do something about it! He know the rules of all, and he told you! Why are you still whining?

And for staff saying racial comments? And upper staff doesn't give shit about it? Let me tell you "rusher" that when a staff do say a racial comment, that guy/girl will be SERIOUSLY warned or he/she will not be staff after that. And I know because I am a Trench Wars staff at this moment. I've seen this happen! Do you know that staff has said racial comments? You've maybe heard by rumours maybe, how true can that be sometimes? Or you saw? Why didn't you take a screenshot and do ?logbuffer strike or whatever. I don't think posting this on forum does any good.
                                You only bring up seriously stupid argues. So just stop posting on forums and use complaints or w/e you want to use if you are sure he's trucing or saying racial comments. Sure TW Staff forum is to say if staff has been doing good or bad. BUT You! You only did a lot of complaints really.

Have a nice day.

Comment

Working...
                                X