What do you look for in a squad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you look for in a squad?

Well, I need to find myself a squad. I need to find myself some place to fit into. whiterabbits was (and still is/always will be) the shiznittiest shizzle fo sheezy, but I fucked that up being the asshole extraordinaire that I am. I guess all I really want out of a squad is friendship, comraderie, a place to call home. You know what though? That seems to be damn hard to find these days out in the trenches. Squads are a dime a dozen anymore. There are probably four or five new ones popping up each day, each one more likely to fail than the last. What's a brother supposed to do?

Help me find a squad, my fellow spaceship gamers. Tell me what it is that makes a good, fun squad good and fun. Tell me what you look for in a squad. And if you really want to be helpful, just fuckin' recruit me. :]
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

you look for players that play in your favourite zone..... min 10 players for a good squad.....try league squads they're the most experenced squads...um....don't go ask them "can i join your squad or something um... just play a game or two with one of its members.....be helpful and don't harass them or anything.....(example:if they are a base terr always attach to them if there is another terr) you can also check the score board to see if that squad is strong or weak

Comment

Lord makes Jason sound like he's new.
      $$

Comment

um do you want a twd squad or just a fun squad?

because i could always rev up Weaverbus (its a fun squad)

Comment

I suppose I want both, uranium. I'd like to be competitive, yet also have a good time.

Gimme my cake, and let me eat it too!
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

i look for good ol pals

and i found em
            Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
            Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

jason, perhaps you should invest in a smaller zone squad. Alot of em arent TW-league Elitists, and its fun and good times.

other than that, to be on-topic, i'm not popular nor skilled, and PUMA's a good squad, we win our share of matches and theres always interesting people flying through.
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Tricerasaur4pope.
                Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Bunnies seems to have a lot of fun, but of course, they aren't the winningest team. Incuria isn't really all that fun these days, we got talent, but seem to be wasting it by not playing many bds together. Well... I guess I'm just a loyal sucker :/

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                    Bunnies seems to have a lot of fun, but of course, they aren't the winningest team.
                    You don't know... Seems is so wrong. They never do anything, and when they do they die. They aren't that fun.

But all I look for in a squad is fun...

Comment

Well to answer your question, what I look for in a squad is one that doesn't put much emphasis on squad duels but can compete in them when they feel like it. Also a squad without assholes. Herc, PJ and I have tried to make Pirates that sort of squad and it seems to be working, our current members seem to think so.

Comment

Re: What do you look for in a squad?

Originally posted by Jason
                        I guess all I really want out of a squad is friendship, comraderie, a place to call home.
                        Veloce = good times. <3
                        Wasting time
                        I was kissing you
                        You were kissing me, love
                        From a good day into the moonlight
                        And now a night so fine
                        Makes me wanna stay, stay, stay, stay
                        Stay for a while

Comment

AND you'll get to meet lots of ladies!
                          5:gen> man
                          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

want a perfect squad like its made in your mind ??

create 1 for your own
                            admit it

I'm hot

twlj champ season 8
                            twlb champ season 8 10 11
                            twdtj champ season 3

Comment

Ideally, I would like to be in a squad with a lot of active vets who don't care about this game much.

By vets, I mean players with 2000+ hours usages.

The idea of 'don't care about this game' is that they don't get mad and after losing a sd.

It is always fun to hang around with a bunch of people who enjoy chatting more than playing itself. So they won't mind to get removed from belim or type killed when there is a nice conversation going on.

But of course when they do get serious, they can still pretty much own you in any ship
                              Last edited by TelC@t; 01-07-2004, 07:41 AM.
                              Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Working...
                              X