Cross Country Drive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mattey
    You're possibly the greatest thing to happen to this forum since Sir Gaunt. Don't mess it up by getting banned too soon.
    thanks man, im glad im making people enjoy themselves because i sure as hell am.

oh yea abrasion, i dont think ill ever slit my wrist, im not some freak gothic queermo who thinks he is a "tortured soul" you are right though, people tell me i should be a comedian, or make a tv show since i am funny. i just came on here to tell people what i would do on a cross country drive, then you hop right on my nuts and try to get both in your mouth by saying you would drive me and my buddy into the ocean. i would never hang with some queer named abrasion. someone call the gay police to come get you. rant and rave, bitch and moan thats all everyone does on he when i post something. i love it. rabble rabble rabble
    SOCOM 2 pwnz0rz me.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
      I would take Master Bub and Funny Name and drive them to HARLEM.
      Okay take me to the place I grew up. I can get some eastside crips to drive you back to harlem and scare the shit out of ur white ass.

Comment

i remember that one, and the one with the hamster who was alive for 40+ years but then he died and everyone had a funeral for him and they found out that the hamster was 40+ years old because they changed him when he died.

old rusty isnt the school bus its the playground thing. i remember when it broke and everyone didnt want it to be remodled

Comment

Originally posted by Funny Name
          oh yea abrasion, i dont think ill ever slit my wrist, im not some freak gothic queermo who thinks he is a "tortured soul" you are right though, people tell me i should be a comedian, or make a tv show since i am funny. i just came on here to tell people what i would do on a cross country drive, then you hop right on my nuts and try to get both in your mouth by saying you would drive me and my buddy into the ocean. i would never hang with some queer named abrasion. someone call the gay police to come get you. rant and rave, bitch and moan thats all everyone does on he when i post something. i love it. rabble rabble rabble
          U are a stereotypical moron. Plz, kill yourself. And if ANYONE on this planet think your funny, may god smite them with the wrath of a million gods. Anyone who thinks u are funny is obviously mentally and humorly retarded.
          Originally posted by MasterBub
          Okay take me to the place I grew up. I can get some eastside crips to drive you back to harlem and scare the shit out of ur white ass.
          You, my wanna-be-ganster friend, are a moron.

Im really scared of an Internet-Geek's friends East-side crips.
          LMAO
          Btw. Its Crypts, u fucking moron.
          http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
          ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

haha
            "U are a stereotypical moron. Plz, kill yourself. And if ANYONE on this planet think your funny, may god smite them with the wrath of a million gods. Anyone who thinks u are funny is obviously mentally and humorly retarded."

nice one. "please kill yourself" how about i come over to your house and have your mom cook eggs for me. jeez man you dont make any sense.
            SOCOM 2 pwnz0rz me.

Comment

Originally posted by Exotic

old rusty isnt the school bus its the playground thing. i remember when it broke and everyone didnt want it to be remodled
              oh yeh that one was a good episode, and then like in the end it crashed

OH SHIT SPOILER'D! !kl#o!p# o!p#w

i think the schoolbus was named old rusty too though
              can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

I bored, Volcs.
                2:STOMPA> my room mate just used my scissors to open her food. those are the scissors i use to trim my pubes

Mamamia! Save the princess Left_eye from the big and fat browser Yojo! ?go MARIO to play it. -nanas <ZH>
                9:trashed> LOL YOJ
                9:ph <ER>> LOL FAT BROWSER YOJO
                9:ph <ER>> OH GOD I SPIT MY WATER EVERYWHERE
                We need more people here! Yojo? is too fat and 10 isnt enough to life him up. ?go mario -Nanas <ZH>

alinea> if your penis wasn't so big, I coulda cleared it in one rep

Comment

I bored, volcs...

what the shit does that mean ?
                  Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Bosshawk
                    hmmm so many interesting peoples

ive only just gotten to know ephemeral but i think we would have fun harassing peoples

Bartman would be a must, cause we would never go hungry cause he would just shoot anything we needed to eat\

Spacehiker would be the man to keep our tech stuff working

ksharp and froe would keep the tunes hoppin (but id have to re-educate their musical preferences)

idiot and heatha to keep us distracted so we dont get in trouble chasin too many booties
                    (err then again they might get us into more trouble)

im sure theres more lol but im at work and havent got time to list everyone id love to travel with
                    Let's do it!
                    Eat my shorts
                    - Bartman

Comment

Board* As in snowboard
                      2:STOMPA> my room mate just used my scissors to open her food. those are the scissors i use to trim my pubes

Mamamia! Save the princess Left_eye from the big and fat browser Yojo! ?go MARIO to play it. -nanas <ZH>
                      9:trashed> LOL YOJ
                      9:ph <ER>> LOL FAT BROWSER YOJO
                      9:ph <ER>> OH GOD I SPIT MY WATER EVERYWHERE
                      We need more people here! Yojo? is too fat and 10 isnt enough to life him up. ?go mario -Nanas <ZH>

alinea> if your penis wasn't so big, I coulda cleared it in one rep

Comment

yojo its board, your trying to be too cool for the internet

Comment

Originally posted by Funny Name
                          haha
                          "U are a stereotypical moron. Plz, kill yourself. And if ANYONE on this planet think your funny, may god smite them with the wrath of a million gods. Anyone who thinks u are funny is obviously mentally and humorly retarded."

nice one. "please kill yourself" how about i come over to your house and have your mom cook eggs for me. jeez man you dont make any sense.
                          Lol. Plz. U my friend, are a fucking moron. Maybe u dont get it.

Leave the forums, and uninstall the game. Ur the most irritating person i hope i never meet.
                          http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
                          ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

Since I never could afford a car with my african paycheck it is sortof hypotetical.. Although, if Allah would give me one (I hope he does) I'd bring ZeuS!!, wadi and concreteshitnard.. Although, since i'd want my african brothers with me (Jennifer Lopez, Brittney spears and Mr. T) they'd haveto fit into the trunk.. Also, I'd beat them up every 2 miles or so, maybe put a dead ferret in there with them (hey, these guys dont smell too great either).. Once I'd reach Alaska I'd just take the chicks and Mr. T with me, and we'd have group sex, while the forum faggots would freeze to death..

Law of Darwin, Survival of the fittest.. I'd hate to be you guys $$.. Africa always prevails!
                            $$$

Comment

Originally posted by Sudden
                              Blah BLah Vlafagssjaksajkkdgfajlbajk I'm cool cause I'm complaining about how I'm in the fucking minority
                              You are like everyone wanna be punk-rock liberal.
                              Talk the fucking talk but you will never walk the fucking walk.
                              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Ok, I never actually do this normally, since I barly read my posts twice and look who replies, but as it happends I left the computer for 1h or so and when I came back I accidently hit reload and I saw this replay.. (I know I dont haveto defend myself, but this is actually the truth)..

ok, DoTheFandango, I have absolutley no idea who you are, and I definatly wouldn't care if you slit your wrists.. Although, you did somehow try to insult me in online asteroids bbs so I guess Im entiteld to replay to your very great respons that I bet you used many hours of your pointless life figuring out, tho, if you'd be cool you'd probably getting laid instead but that is another issue..

To be hounest I don't have a good comment to your remark, since you're obviously trying to make someone in an online game do the walk which I guess means standing up for his/her ideas.. Although, as mentioned this being an online game that is like impossible so it kindof kills your whole argument.. Although, if you'd like to talk about it in person i'd happy to meet up with you. I live at Douglas dorms at USC Columbia, please bring a friend to double the plessure..

Since I know you wont show up, I can tell you what to do to ease your pain that reality (your looks apperently) put on you.. I'd suggest you pick up a rock, and keep beating it to your forehead til eventually you die die die.. thank you, plz reply again..

I'm sorry to chock everyone by writing this much in the TW bbs in this online game, but I felt this had to be said.. Also, I'd like to thank all the people who support me in TW for my african freedom movement, but dueto the nazi rule of this bbs wont post here.

Fuck you all!
                                $$$

Comment

Working...
                                X