Submit your own House/Shop for the new map! RPG Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Submit your own House/Shop for the new map! RPG Questions

Hi everyone! Since I've been getting flooded today since DocK> posted the news article about the rpg map, I thought a forum thread would be a great alternative to asking me questions inside SS.

For those of you who are seeing this for the first time: The Memoria Project is a design team working to create an role-playing game within TW. The first map we're building will be full of player made houses and shops that will actually be very valuable when the game goes fully online.

This thread is for questions about the RPG system itself and the house/shop building promotion. If you are having any troubles, please let us know. I'll do my best to answer questions myself, but you may see Thief of Time, Twerp, Kyace, or a few others answering. I'll also post a F.A.Q. soon.

Thanks for your time!

You'll find more information at: http://harumi.twzone.net
    Last edited by Harumi <ER>; 02-16-2004, 10:37 PM.

if we are gonna make something is there a tile set we should use, and can i have a link?

edit: oh i see its on the website nm
    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
    apt>yes u can wtf
    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
    apt>na
    apt>ill show you pictures
    apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Yes the tileset is at http://harumi.twzone.net/land.html. The tileset may change in the future, but nothing too much.
      People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

I don't understand

What the fuck is that project thingy that dock> posted on news site with harumi. Tw zoning or something I don't understand a shit. but I know it's something like TWCity and TwTown and that you can make houses. But whats is the meaning of it. Do we have to send you houses harumi or what... and if you have an own house do we get Gold because I readed something about gold in you're own house and shields or energy don't really know anymore. Or is it another zone, but harumi.twzones.net said it would bring more events to Trench Wars. So please someone answer this.

Yes, I kow my english sucks so you don't have to post my english sucks every goddamn time.
        help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

nvm I just readed harumi's threath about this and Now I understand a little bit better so a RPG IN TW. Sounds cool to me.
          help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

hahahaha
            sdg

Comment

I know this may sound hypocritical, but for future sayings, readed isn't the past-tense form of read. "To read" is pronounced R-ee-d and "have read" is R-ed. :P

Just a suggestion.
              http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
              ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

readed!~@!? lol@@!#~?

Comment

Well, looks like you found out for yourselves =)

Yes, it's an RPG system being built for TW, and we thought it'd be neat if players could have their own houses and shops, so that when the system was fully automated you could have benefits like sleeping there for health or having a shopkeeper bot run your store.

So, pretty much, rather than slave forever trying to gain enough gold in the final release to buy a house, you could get one now.

Cool?

Comment

so is something like ww3 done, we're the shipset is going to be converted a human or something?.
                    Levs r gay.

Comment

Yes, the plan is to have a human shipset later, along with some other graphics to replace the look of inside a spaceship with one of a rpg screen.
                      People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

How many more TwTowns do we need before we make a TW country and have nuclear war with Russia.
                        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                        Message has been sent to online moderators
                        2:BLeeN> veh yes
                        (Overstrand)>no
                        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                        2:BLeeN> ok then no
                        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

I think the idea is to go beyond TWTown with a map that players not only had some input in the design but also have some powers in your house. This is expanding on the idea of your house is your castle. Some ideas for later when the bot system goes online, are that you could be able to have some powers in your building: you may to be able buy and sell items in it, to rest and heal like your own personal Inn, may be able to kick people you don't want from your house to the street or even be a rogue and lead people into your house and have a fighting advantage.

Comment

A risk like game would be nice. With each battle dependent on a real duel or basing game. You could even make it more realistic by making it so that certain players defend certain areas (maps/bases) so that 8 players attack 5 players ... and really have an 8v5 game to see who wins. Maybe make it so that the defenders can pick which event to play or something. Just an idea.

Comment

Do I even need to say what I think TW needs?

Comment

Working...
                              X