No announcement yet.

Submit your own House/Shop for the new map! RPG Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GoldenPlums, I believe you have four options other than making your house now.

1. You should be making enough money in your shop to pay for an inn.

2. You could ask a friend with a house to let you "sleep" there and heal.

3. You could rent a house with your wealth from your shop.

4. You could try to get healed some other way (spell, herb, eating human heads) that doesn't require a house or an inn.
    People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

ok, thanks

Comment

mmmmm eating heads.....brainzzzzzzz

Comment

Can the entrances be anywhere we want them to be? Like...will you make the road just lead to it in some way? Seeing as the tables + chairs only go one direction and the way I want :/

Comment

Yes you have a lot of freedom in where you can put your doors, but it might be more welcoming to customers if your doors are on the wall nearest the closest street.

There will likely be footpaths so that the stores near the main roads won't have too much of an advantage.

Originally posted by Adaydia
            Can the entrances be anywhere we want them to be? Like...will you make the road just lead to it in some way? Seeing as the tables + chairs only go one direction and the way I want :/
            People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

Exactly, you're free to do with your land what you want.

I admit, we will make changes if necessary (If wall heights aren't proper for your zoning type) but will leave the overall layout of your house unchanged.

Once the bot system is online your house/shop name will be displayed whenever someone comes near it, alleviating the need to have letter tiles.

We will offer a custom alphabet not based on english for use later.

If you'd like to build a small shack 5x5 tiles and use the other 375 tiles for a beautiful garden, feel free!

About a month after we release the map publicly we will probably upgrade your options for "stuff" by selling things like fountains, paintings, statues, cooler beds, pools, etc.

How will you "pay" for it? From gold earned ingame during the events that take place. Since no bot system exists you will receive gold for successfully completing quests during that month.

I'm working out the details for the first month worth of plot events and also general events that any ER can run.

I hope you're all as excited as I am =)

Comment

Heh, I am. ^^ All the events get old after about the 50th time playing em -_-. Only other options are pub (no) twd (once in awhile) elim (ok....), so im glad something new is coming ^_^

Comment

very excited indeed, I remember back in the day when I suggested a tw RPG in a "new events" thread everybody snubbed me but look NOW HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

so wouldnt it be better to make a shop then, since you can get money from it by selling stuff.. if you just made a house you cant do much with it can you? besides healing or w/e

Comment

First, cute Ness avatar, Ethena. Second there are rough ideas for stuff like being able to close your house off from the public (like by kicking people who break-in to the city gates via the guards). Maybe the idea for houses could expand to buying/making working furnicure (like chests to hold items you don't have room in inventory, or occult diagrams on the floor for spells, or traps for amushing strangers). Who knows all of the stuff that could be added for houses.

On a tangent, with a shop you already have a good idea what it will be, so you might want to make a shop and try to submit it before the deadline.

Comment

im excited and strangely horny
                        better off alone

Comment

Err, congrats, it is nice that the project is getting a, err, positive reaction from players.

Comment

Heh, im just happy that my shop got in...and in my first choice of a plot too ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Gemfire
                              Heh, im just happy that my shop got in...and in my first choice of a plot too ^^
                              Yeah, I got a shop too. It doesn't really look like a shop, and I've got no idea what it sells. :/

Comment

My shop will sell ilegal weapons and weed for those adicts
                                better off alone

Comment

Working...
                                X