No announcement yet.

Submit your own House/Shop for the new map! RPG Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if you can have 2 shops in one (possible, so i made mine 1/2 item...1/2 weapon...or w/e it will be O_O)

Comment

I'm not sure how Harumi plans to do it, but something I have seen in other places is to have a limit on items not item types. Like if you normally sell herbs (legal) but you want to get rid of an Orb of Finger Crushing (a rock), you might take your Magic Herb of Breath Freashening off of your sell list and put the rock in its place to quickly sell it.
      People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

Hmm....That sounds like a good idea, that way you couldnt have a larger variety than someone else with the same size shop....(Maybe the larger shops have a larger inventory of items for sale)...and if it can only be one type...i could always switch between the two...possibly could*

Comment

I am interested if there is a way to change the ship settings so that you don't move unless your thrusting, erm walking. *Without the shift key*

You press forward, you are now moving forward. You stop pressing forward and you stop moving. Yah you get the idea.

Comment

I didn't specify where i wanted mine to be. is that bad?

Comment

Im guessing that it will be randomly placed in an available plot of land (thats what happens when all of your picks for a plot are taken (all three spots) )

Comment

I just wanted to respond to Vitron's post and a couple of others:

Yes, shipsettings will definitely be changed for the purposes of this game. We plan to have a player move in the manner you described, and be able to run using a renamed version of rockets (dash boots, etc)

For those who didn't specify house /shop addresses they will be placed in a balanced but random manner throughout the town.

As for inventory systems - currently being planned. =)

Have a good one!

Comment

Harumi, do you have a ball park range when this will be done? As in like July...later...sooner?

Comment

Could you choose an occupation, like a sneaky guy who steals stuff (KP) and people who earn the points so KP can steal them?
                    If you let something go and it comes back to you it was meant to be, if you let something go and it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it.

Comment

You know, this is terrible, but I actually wrote a two page answer to the question of when to expect the game to go out. It detailed each phase of operation with exactly what I was expecting to happen in each.

Then... I realized it ruined the surprise.

Not to mention giving away far too many secrets.

Lol, I'm so evil.

But I will tell you the following:

There are three development phases to get this game up and running to our mission goal.

We're in the first right now, and it will involve creating Feine, and several supporting maps. We're creating some custom bots to handle some things Continuum hasn't been made to do quite yet, and by the end of the phase we'll have the basic system ready to go.

In no way will Phase 1 introduce automation to the game - at the end of events the participants will be rewarded with their rewards which will be recorded by hand (somewhat like a classic dungeon master).

Because we will be keeping track of things like Gold and items you will be able to take advantage of them (like buying home additions) before the later phases come online.

Darn it... Now I'm doing the same thing and talking to much!

Here: Feine will be up in two weeks. We'll have a special opening celebration with a story event and two playable events. Phase 1 will be complete in late April or early May.

(= That's all I shall reveal for now.

P.S. There *will* be dramatic shifts in skill dev/levels as each phase progresses. The first phase will not feature a built in leveling system of the sort we're used to.

Comment

Lol k....But one thing harumi...dont you dare host this for the first time without me ^^ XD
                        Last edited by Gemfire; 02-25-2004, 06:56 PM.

Comment

0_o the arena is gonna be full to the max for the first hosting. And the second and the third and... yeah, you get the picture.

Originally posted by Disliked
                          Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                          +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

I better be able to get income from my bar

Comment

Originally posted by Aquatiq
                              I better be able to get income from my bar
                              I'm there... oldie NS drunks unite!

:eek:
                              :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

questions DDD

Okay now that I kow the difference between a shop and a house another question... If you have a house then are you allowed to go to a shop and buy stuff or can only shopkeepers buy stuff. I think a shop is better then a house because a shop is to buy things to make you stronger and a house is only for some health. And whats with the bots... will there be actually 'living' bots you can find

and will the arena become 3d because the tileset is 2nd so now I'm wondering if the tileset will become 3nd

okay I forgot something. will this be an automated event like ?go riot in EG or does it has to be hosted. when will the big premier be because I don't wonna lose it for 1.000.000.000.000 $$ dollars
                                help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Working...
                                X