No announcement yet.

Submit your own House/Shop for the new map! RPG Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the map up in anyway shape or form so I can intergrate the graphics into it?
    Celibrate
    XXX is overrated.

Comment

• jappeeuuh, That website (harumi.twzone.net) is no longer up, thats why i said add me to MSN if you want the files. Although soon, there will be another website you can d/l from.

Originally posted by Disliked
      Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
      +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

• Originally posted by Ice-Demon
        Is the map up in anyway shape or form so I can intergrate the graphics into it?
        We have a map, and all we need is houses for it. Also, since our new story changed, we are going to have to make more maps

Comment

• Ive got a question this sounds like fun but when i try to get to the website that u say has the tileset it doesnt work is that the right link?

Comment

• no, that link doesn't work. The site got taken down a month or two ago.

Originally posted by Disliked
            Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
            +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

• Originally posted by Task
              Ive got a question this sounds like fun but when i try to get to the website that u say has the tileset it doesnt work is that the right link?
              Task add him on his msn he'll add send you the toolkit: thrace_chaos@hotmail.com
              help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

• Originally posted by jappeuuuh
                Task add him on his msn he'll add send you the toolkit: thrace_chaos@hotmail.com
                Wow, seems jappeuuuh has a liking for this RPG :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Ice-Demon
                  Is the map up in anyway shape or form so I can intergrate the graphics into it?
                  Email?
                  P.S. Sorry for the double post!

20 X 20 HOUSES ONLY. Sorry about this limit but we want as many people as we can to have a house in Feine. If you already sent one in that isn't a 20 x 20, you can make a new one.

Come to this link for the tileset:
                  http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=11889
                  Last edited by Twerp; 06-14-2004, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X