Private Freqs in pure pub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private Freqs in pure pub

Take them out. They are either wb'ers or twats like bounty*killer shark-terring. Only ones that like priv freqs in pure pub are the ones that do it.

If it's Pure Pub surely priv freqs should have been banned anyway?
    EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
    cool koen> :)
    PRiMORDiAL> pfft
    cool koen> not because of a bug
    EvoLd> Lol
    Treachery> meh
    EvoLd> why then?
    PubAceR> women in power dont last
    EvoLd> LOl
    toaster oven reviews

Comment

Bah.. don't lamer hate

Participate!
      sigpic

Comment

Dim: Yes

bounty*killer: stfu

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
          Dim: Yes
          You have jsut rendered this thread useless and uninformative.

EDIT: Keep trying...
          Last edited by abrasion; 02-20-2004, 02:49 PM.
          http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
          ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

3-5 person teams that try to take base are fun tho.. it is challenging because of the small number of people, but not annoying because the people usually arent newbs, like on pub freqs.
            Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
            apt>yes u can wtf
            apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
            apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
            apt>so i dont miss the toilet
            Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
            apt>na
            apt>ill show you pictures
            apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

What I think would be kinda neet would be to have a pub 2 where freq 0 and 1 were not only automaticall assigned as being main freqs, but also 2 and 3. The result could be 4 teams on 4

Comment

Or... ?cheater Mr.x and his click are causing harm to basing in pub 0

On 2nd warning, they would get banned But I guess that would be a bit too radical lol
                A little bit of Trench Wars in your life
                BasingCrew
                .com
                My space

Comment

I think ALL pubs would benefit in being reduced to just two freqs.

Sure, people say that the only basing they like is with their buddies on a privy freq, but if you look at the bigger picture, this actually has a negative effect on the pub. What happens is that the other two default freqs get too watered down that any competition vanishes. People coming into the arena who want to base can't because there's not enough people on the freq to do it. And once that private freq leaves the arena is already stagnant. A couple of ships from the more ambitious of the two pub freqs gets the base, but the rest of the arena had long since given up on the whole thing.

To make things worse, those people who occassionally base get turned off by it, and like it or not, that demographic is what will determine basing in the future. Many of the so-called vets have given up on pubs and pub freqs, but if you look at the bigger picture, this will only make things worse in the long run.

Yeah, they might say that pubs suck because only lamers and newbs are there. What they forget is that part of the problem is that they themselves don't play. While I usually don't like binarisms, if they aren't part of the solution then they're definately part of the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Gedeon
                    Or... ?cheater Mr.x and his click are causing harm to basing in pub 0

On 2nd warning, they would get banned But I guess that would be a bit too radical lol
                    ok you must be and idiot to think that you wouldn't get laughed at about a ?cheater message like that.

causing harm to basing

that is so stupid of a phrase it's funny
                    sigpic

Comment

Did you really think I was being serious and that I wanted that "causing harm to basing" could be a bannable act? I was trying to be a bit funny and I added the "But I guess that would be a bit too radical lol" at the end to show that I wasn't serious.
                      A little bit of Trench Wars in your life
                      BasingCrew
                      .com
                      My space

Comment

Don't you just love the hate, bk? If it weren't for these sissies we wouldn't have anyone to own.
                        Originally posted by vubinspiran
                        I hate X very hard.

Comment

It's all good we are havin our fun, they can try and have theirs.
                          Haters are a form of respect in a way, if you are a faceless nobody no one chases, hunts, hates

AM I right?
                          sigpic

Comment

Haha, hate is in no way, shape or form anything like respect. I believe the word you were looking for is recognition. At any rate, you guys aren't really anything special. A shark-terr is a watered down lev-terr. Whoopdie fucking doo? You're acting as if this shark-terring business is the biggest thing to hit Trench Wars since Eric is God slept with Goddess.
                            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Ezor, you don't own anybody. Well maybe bounty*killer.
                              Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                              You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                              There wont be another election for president.
                              Obama is the Omega President.
                              http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X