No announcement yet.

Private Freqs in pure pub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This whole thing is funny. The idea that shark-terring or any of the other lame things Izor, Ezor and Bounty*killer do is anything difficult is hilarious. Anyone in pure pub could do the same lame things if they wanted to. They choose not to because they see basing as more fun and more of a challenge, which it is. And they also have this strange personality trait of not wanting to act like jerks.

Fact is, Izor is not a good player. He can't even remember the last time he killed someone using skill. You wouldn't really notice he was there if it wasn't that he spams ez all the time. Fortunately, you can put him on ?ignore as most people do. Ezor is less significant, I've never noticed him. Bounty can actually play but i guess not well enough to get the attention he wants.

The main effect you three have on basing has nothing to do with your skill, it's just that you take up three places that would be better taken by people who want to play the game. You may as well just go and sit in safe, and if you sit in safe and get Izor to spam ez you've pretty much recreated your impact right there.

I'll give you some credit though. Whilst you don't really have much effect on playing the game you do have the annoyance factor of thinking that you do. So keep it up, the more you do it the more people can laugh at you and the more likely private freqs will be removed from pure pub. You will then be able to claim credit for that. YAY.

Comment

The only thing you have going for you is your extreme lag, my friend. And even that can't save you time after time when we're bombarding base and wiping your teams out. By disrupting base we're getting our revenge on everyone responsible for making pub 0/1 pure. And just because I'm not "significant" doesn't mean I can't kick your ass. I prefer to do my job, which is tearing your pathetic teams to shreds, and let Izor do the talking. Speaking of Izor, I'd like to see you duel him and then say he isn't a good player. He has all the skills necessary to base, and a whole lot more. He just prefers fouling up the game for whiny newbs like you. GG.
      Originally posted by vubinspiran
      I hate X very hard.

Comment

I think Ezor hit the nail on the head.

Also, I am gettin the attention I want > loved by some >hunted and hated world wide.

Thanks gang.
        sigpic

Comment

I don't hate you. I just think that you're sad and pathetic.

Comment

hi.

you keep forgetting i am the greatest pub lamer in Trench Wars.

Comment

gerry you lost your title.. sry

keep workin to get it back.

Nailed....lies all lies.
              sigpic

Comment

You pub guys will all get 100 virgins when you confront allah with your great achivements once you leave this pity life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ezor
                  Blah blah blah blah you lag blah blah blah blah duel me blah blah blah I will kick your ass blah blah you hear me blah blah I can tear apart pubs with my bare hands blah blah and someday I shall rule the world blah blah from my bedroom blah blah at my mom's house blah blah anyway blah Izor's my hero blah blah blah seriously man i'm starting to have "feelings" about him blah blah blah but i have been confused about certain stuff lately blah blah newbs blah GG.

I didn't ask you to stop being lame Ezor, I said keep it up. With your charm, Bounty's brains and with Izor "doing the talking" I think the days of pure pub must surely be numbered. After pure pub, what is your next diabolical and fiendish scheme?

Comment

The biggest pub lamer ever was and always shall be J-12 Burst. You new school wannabes haven't even begun to touch his greatness (or lack thereof depending on how you want to look at it).
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ezor
                      By disrupting base we're getting our revenge on everyone responsible for making pub 0/1 pure.
                      Curse you Cpt.Guano! for making one pub arena pure. They will yet have their sweet revenge.

EDIT: And you too Mootland Farmer. How could you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                        The biggest pub lamer ever was and always shall be J-12 Burst. You new school wannabes haven't even begun to touch his greatness (or lack thereof depending on how you want to look at it).
                        In concur, his name is back to being out of date though, they put up the old map in chaos and J-12 is the middle of nowehere again.
                        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I still don't give a fuck what those twats think they do to ruin purepub. I know where they set their shots up, I know where to counter them. They pose no real threat to anyone who can dodge a little.

What does piss me off though is solo sharks wasting mines on pub freqs. Guanobot needs to limit the sharks per freq otherwise there's always some halfwit running around laying mines that technically don't belong to them if they're not communicating with the team. There is nothing worse than trying to defend the entrance when you've been drained of mines by two other retards on your freq who insist on cluttering up main tube and running away, much like these ST wankers.

Comment

These puppies should stay as they are because us Javs or Wbs can come into any pub, make our lil freq and cause some havoc in base.
                            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                            Failure teaches success.

Comment

Knowing our shots is one thing. Successfully countering them is another entirely. And it's something I don't think you newbs are ever going to figure out how to do. What you fail to realize is we thrive on your disgust and hatred for us. It gives us a warm, fuzzy feeling inside to know that we're ruining the "pure" part of pubbing for you whiners. Especially you, Rudy. I honestly wish you'd just slice your wrists, lay in the bathtub and rot. You cry about anything and everything like some pathetic drama queen. Lighten up and have fun instead of constantly bitching.
                              Originally posted by vubinspiran
                              I hate X very hard.

Comment

Another Pure Pub should be on the way according to Cpt.Guano! In fact all pubs could be Pure Pubs if we wanted but thats very unlikely. :]

And I will talk to Ari or DoCK> about having two freqs in the Pure Pubs. So Izor, Ezor, Bounty2#^!!Killer312081 your out, and the Pure Pubs are in.
                                "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                                • Shark
                                • Dicer
                                • Sager
                                • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Working...
                                X