No announcement yet.

Private Freqs in pure pub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ass kickin' kiwi just laid down the law, bitches.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mootland Farmer
      Another Pure Pub should be on the way according to Cpt.Guano! In fact all pubs could be Pure Pubs if we wanted but thats very unlikely. :]

And I will talk to Ari or DoCK> about having two freqs in the Pure Pubs. So Izor, Ezor, Bounty2#^!!Killer312081 your out, and the Pure Pubs are in.
      forgot ice_weasel

Comment

Erm..how is limiting it to two freqs going to stop us from laming?
        I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
        I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Ezor, you have no right to even say the word 'newbie'. It's a total definition of yourself.
          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
          There wont be another election for president.
          Obama is the Omega President.
          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Ezor
            Knowing our shots is one thing. Successfully countering them is another entirely. And it's something I don't think you newbs are ever going to figure out how to do. What you fail to realize is we thrive on your disgust and hatred for us. It gives us a warm, fuzzy feeling inside to know that we're ruining the "pure" part of pubbing for you whiners. Especially you, Rudy. I honestly wish you'd just slice your wrists, lay in the bathtub and rot. You cry about anything and everything like some pathetic drama queen. Lighten up and have fun instead of constantly bitching.
            I need to make a few comments before I permanently ignore you and your butt buddies here.

1.) When LTs were a problem I would kill them without leaving the confines of base. Sure there would be times that I'd misfire and be penalised for it. But they all eventually fell. The fact that you use sharks does not mean your firing positions are any different. I can, and will shoot you down if I get the chance.

2.)
            Originally posted by RudyH
            Go find some other game to play, dickhead.
            I reiterate. Fuck off already.

3.) I will never kill myself. As long as there are people like yourself I am needed to impregnate the women who might otherwise be seeded with your inferior DNA.

4.) You have no sense of honour. Nobody respects you apart from those who defend you with their boot licking and brown nosing. They do not consitute as friends. I pity you, I really do.

I have nothing more to say to you and your ST monkeys. Should you wish to rebut, feel free to put it in a macro and spam it as I would expect you to.
            Good day.

Comment

Originally posted by Izor
              Erm..how is limiting it to two freqs going to stop us from laming?
              Are you that fucking stupid?

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
                Are you that fucking stupid?
                That answered nothing.
                I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by Mootland Farmer
                  Another Pure Pub should be on the way according to Cpt.Guano! In fact all pubs could be Pure Pubs if we wanted but thats very unlikely. :]

And I will talk to Ari or DoCK> about having two freqs in the Pure Pubs. So Izor, Ezor, Bounty2#^!!Killer312081 your out, and the Pure Pubs are in.
                  I'm not sure that a second pure pub is a good idea. I enjoy pure pub for two reasons 1) the rules, i.e. no levs and 2) because it concentrates in one place most of the better pub players and the players who are more serious about basing. Having two pure pubs will make both less competitive and more like normal pubs.

People have often asked for stuff to be done to improve pure pub - privates freqs, people in spec, spawning, tking etc., but I've never seen a big push for a second pure pub. I'd sooner see improvements made to the exsiting pure pub first.

I was going to list improvements to pure pub but it's been done to death already.

Comment

Originally posted by Izor
                    That answered nothing.
                    1. As it is pure pub, 99.9% of the time the team mines are used up

2. More often than not in pure pub, there is a lot of FR battles. If you fire at flag room you will TK.

3. TK = ban

Comment

Moot laid down the ownage for these fucktards and im glad for it

Nailed > izor, ezor, bounty

as a matter of fact: everyone > izor, ezor, bounty

I dont see why there are retards that insist on ruining something that the smods gave the tw community to enjoy. I guess its just because they are all pre-pubescent 12 year old boys who need to feel all grown up and manly.

why dont the three of you just whip it out and see who's is the biggest then you will feel better about yourselves.

Comment

First, that sounds really gay Adamant, if you like checkin cocks then do what you love.

Nailed, you said

TK=ban

since when?

watch condit or some other jackass in FR tk'n like mad when an ER comes he switches ships and chills. You need to get warned first then observed TKing. Unless you are gonna beg staff to ban us somehow without warning, heh. Who's the dickhead now?
                        sigpic

Comment

Are you really going to bank on the possibility that you'll only get the 1 teamkill?

Comment

what are you talkin bout 1?

troll your post makes no sense.

ive seen condit tk 10 times in a row and laugh about it and brag

is he ever banned? no

gg
                            sigpic

Comment

you know if you do ban privfreqs/sharkterrs, they will just think of something else.. i wanna try a jav terr; with their one bounce this gives a whole new opening for cool jav shots o_O. as for priv freq, maybe they'll just keep bombing nme fr..

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenPlums
                                I'm not sure that a second pure pub is a good idea. I enjoy pure pub for two reasons 1) the rules, i.e. no levs and 2) because it concentrates in one place most of the better pub players and the players who are more serious about basing. Having two pure pubs will make both less competitive and more like normal pubs.

People have often asked for stuff to be done to improve pure pub - privates freqs, people in spec, spawning, tking etc., but I've never seen a big push for a second pure pub. I'd sooner see improvements made to the exsiting pure pub first.

I was going to list improvements to pure pub but it's been done to death already.

I'm not entirely sure about that.
                                Most likely the second pure pub will allow the people
                                that want to play with those settings but keep getting
                                stuck out in regular pubs someplace to go in the interim.
                                Everyone knows that top of the list pure pub will contain
                                the better basers, and will be the first arena people
                                try to get into. The second will be mostly an
                                "Ahh.. damn.. full still.. " arena, to catch the spillover,
                                for the players that like the settings. My guess..
                                Both will be mostly if not full to the brim until
                                weee late at night.

-Sarien
                                "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Working...
                                X