• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMR in a Nutshell

top 100 basers list

top 100 basers list

Comment

There have been many great match ups as well, if u want to prove some point, entire data needs to be checked, for example how big % of all games end up with very lopsided results (+10 difference fe)

Comment

Yo man how you gonna highlight everyone but me on freq 2? I’m so shocked and offended I can’t even articulate the disgrace. You act like it was easy for me to carry that many medals on my back
        In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
        twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
        twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Already made this post:

https://forums.trenchwars.com/tsl/mm...lly-unbalanced

This is an ongoing problem, the bot needs to balance high star players somehow before doing the rest of it's math stuff'n things. Also some people have tanked their ratings hilariously low somehow and it throws it off a lot, perfect example cape tonight had 2200 or some shit in warbird, and I have seen some people even under 2k rating that have no business being there.
          rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
          rEnZi> its crazy
          rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Feel like my WB rating is valid in the current space-time continuum.

Sure with more effort I could probably 9* or better.

Comment

So has ogron somehow convinced staff to segregate mmr lines every game where lower ranked players are always thrown into shit line games? This is NOT how MMR is designed in theory to work and perpetuates a stacked lopsided game selection that negatively impacts rankings. This MMR idea was for the entire zone to compete against each other evenly and not perpetuate the typical lopsided results that happen when people get carried by top players over and over.

MMR JR arena is BREAKING ELO RATINGS and is even worse than it was. Fix it NOW please.
              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                So has ogron somehow convinced staff to segregate mmr lines every game where lower ranked players are always thrown into shit line games? This is NOT how MMR is designed in theory to work and perpetuates a stacked lopsided game selection that negatively impacts rankings. This MMR idea was for the entire zone to compete against each other evenly and not perpetuate the typical lopsided results that happen when people get carried by top players over and over.

MMR JR arena is BREAKING ELO RATINGS and is even worse than it was. Fix it NOW please.
                The audacity..

You legit fuck over every team you're apart of..
                Everyone sees you every 3 games on 3-5 deaths WHILE YOUR ENTIRE TEAM is out doubling the time the game runs as you run around the entire fukin map 3x each death and try and kami off a rock - Closing your eyes as you bounce off the rock hoping to survive to continue running or get a kill in the lamest fashion.

You're braindead and ruining games.

Also you start with 3000 elo yet you've somehow managed to be sub 3000 while playing 100+ games.

What makes you think you belong in the big leagues?
                you're just a deluded self-entitled brat

Even I don't, but at least I know my place since I try and contribute to my team not the same braindead style that you've been doing forever.

Why would elite players want to have dead weight like you/fingerbang etc on their team when they want competitive games that are challenging for them?

Learn to play (be an actual teammate) and you'll naturally ascend to the higher arena
                Sick and tired of you always playing victim with your selfish gameplay.
                Last edited by ag$; 11-15-2022, 03:05 AM.

Comment

This dumb troll idiot who cheats by teaming me every elim and literally has a forum tag vsing me, decides to make it about me and not focus on what I said and how ELO ratings and MMR were designed to be integrated into the zone. Plus, you are full of shit aggi with your analysis of games I play in.

The fact is, segregating MMR into two tiers makes ELO ratings FAKE NEWS and stifles an already difficult situation due to small player pools and makes the situation even worse.

Stop fixating on me so much you stalker creep.
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I'm trolling ? Lol
                    there's a 12 page thread of you laming elim with people tryna get you banned from that too.

https://forums.trenchwars.com/main/1...im-from-jessup

Like I said you're deluded
                    I'll let you run your mouth apparently you can do it more than you run in game.

Good talk.

Comment

You were the aliaser who made the thread and versed me the whole time. Nice gaslighting loser ..
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

get a room

Comment

It is up to the host if they want to make it a two tier game.

There is still an option to run draft tournament style games.

I like the option of both.

Also, get a room.

Comment

Originally posted by Cape View Post
                            It is up to the host if they want to make it a two tier game.

There is still an option to run draft tournament style games.

I like the option of both.

Also, get a room.
                            That is even worse. Leaving it up to the host to decide game modes is easily abusable. I've seen beam abuse like 3 times already. Aggi and ogron are constantly rage quitting games ruining ratings for people without consequence. Honestly MMR is turning into a mess it didn't need to be. Keep it pure and simple and collect and compile the true data for analysis. As it is now the low tier games are wildly unbalanced while certain players who are not very good are getting carried to maintain their ratings who are currently higher rated.

What rating setting is the bot using to decide lines for the twdd3 lines it is making? Do hosts get to decide the rating specifics there too?

Make MMR pure again. It serves no purpose segregating games other than to dilute ELO info which is breaking the entire point of this...
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

MMR has killed basing.

There are zero bds for uk/eu now, even if I stay up late.

Most mornings I see Ogron was trying to get a bd started at 3am.

Not saying that's necessarily wrong tho, if most ppl prefer it then fine. I just expect a lower star rating next DT because I can't practice.

Comment

Working...
                              X