Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MMR Corruption Today by the host Greed and players Kesser and VYS were all involved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
    Long time ago, I made a decision to not comment any Jessup threads because it was crystal clear that all constructive feedback was useless. (I have tried once or twice in the past too)

I have to break that now just to say thank you, Voth! Playing stupid games for +10 years finally has some consequences. This is new era of TW. Bravo!
    Celebrity showing just because you're that happy about it? Speaks volumes about how angry people are with her bullshit.

PS: hey man, how's life? been a while since I was your favorite 7*. LOL
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

been a while since I was your favorite 7*. LOL
      ??

Pick you and you would tell me every week you'd show and never did.......
      1:waven> u challenge
      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

• FREE AT LAST
        Last edited by ag$; 01-10-2023, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiny View Post

??

Pick you and you would tell me every week you'd show and never did.......
          ur a bad cap

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Wow. Is no one going to comment on why Jessup flew herself into a retarded corner with the ship nose-in to the corner to bait vys into that, just so she could screenshot it to try to make a point here? That is so obvious that it makes me want to vomit. There is zero reason for her ship to be positioned as it is with a teammate the only ship close by unless she's asking for it. So you got it. You are not a good player, but you're experienced enough to know and see that what you're doing is retarded. You should be banned from MMR for acting like a moron and distracting from the legitimate competitive gameplay to try to make problems.

Jessup, I'm tempted to ban you for a long time just for wasting everyone's time and energy to a degree never seen before.

Do everyone a favor and fuck off. One of the last Ban Operators (in)famously stepped down for egregiously punishing a player who was beyond toxic to the game. I'm starting to think that you're on the road to....maybe the game really is just better off without you and it's my turn to do the same. The difference is, that player was an idiot pubber, and you actually fuck with the only part of this game that actually keeps it alive anymore, and that's the competitive population.

Keep playing games and you'll find out. And God willing, it will be upheld. But if I'm forced out because of it, I'll go out knowing you fucking deserved it.
            Voth, thank you. Sincerely. I was banned by Dwopple because Jessup was doing the same exact thing the game before and throwing the game. I was 15-9 and Jessup was 1-4 running the entire game ruining the match for the players. Jessup tried TKing me, i TKed her for trying to TK me, and I got banned for it.
            vys then proved our point by doing what he did in that screenshot. Jessup immediately went to that corner refusing to play and vys TKed him for it. Dwopple immediately killed the game and banned vys as well with me.

Voth, sincerely from the bottom of my heart thank you for listening to this community. It’s people like you that keep our hopes up in keeping this game alive. Thanks Voth, hope you’re being safe up there. - cripple
            FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
            #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
              jessup bound and determined to leave no bridge unburnt
              lol, yep. she's now annoyed enough people that even upper staff are ready to throw in the towel and ban her, consequences be damned.

i dont think she understands. no one cares whether this is fair or not. no one cares that she thinks shes being singled out. and honestly, maybe she is, but thats more her fault now than anyone elses.

its funny when she says shit like 'im only defending myself!!! im allowed to defend myself!!!' of course she can defend herself, but apparently she cannot understand that the way she goes about it makes everyone despise her.

she's walking face first into a ban from the zone for being overly tedious. if she does, i'm not sure there would even be any recourse. what is she going to do? send emails to the void hoping priitk will come back and save her? you can only go up the ladder so much

i'd be willing to guess that underneath everything, the only real concern is population retention. specifically competitive player retention. like voth said, we correctly cater to the competitive side of things. she currently contributes negative value to all of the competitive sides of things. her playstyle alone makes it awful to play with her, against her or even spectate not to mention all the drama associated.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Efhat View Post

Voth, thank you. Sincerely. I was banned by Dwopple because Jessup was doing the same exact thing the game before and throwing the game. I was 15-9 and Jessup was 1-4 running the entire game ruining the match for the players. Jessup tried TKing me, i TKed her for trying to TK me, and I got banned for it.
                vys then proved our point by doing what he did in that screenshot. Jessup immediately went to that corner refusing to play and vys TKed him for it. Dwopple immediately killed the game and banned vys as well with me.

Voth, sincerely from the bottom of my heart thank you for listening to this community. It’s people like you that keep our hopes up in keeping this game alive. Thanks Voth, hope you’re being safe up there. - cripple
                Hello my friend. We haven't touched base in a while - that should change soon.

As far as this issue is concerned -- no worries. I think we all knew it had to happen but there comes a point where you pull the pin on the grenade and it's just... no more.

Wow. Not even an hour after I posted that, so much outpouring of support for Jessup to be banned. On a Tuesday at roughly 1 PM EST. Weird. It's almost like no one wants to play with her...like ever.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Jessup has been banned from MMR as a result of an upperstaff discussion based on her conduct. Her potential to have her rights to participate reinstated will be discussed at a later point if she earns the valuable time that staff members spend on her bullshit. If she continues to waste staff's time further, then I will make sure she is banned zone-wide.

I have literally never seen someone do something so egregious that they get themselves banned by their own manipulative conduct. She is just so ridiculously dumb that she couldn't even help sabotaging herself to a point where upperstaff comes to an agreement that she should not have the ability to play anymore. I have never in my entire life seen someone who tries to manipulate an outcome and fails so hard, resulting in their own dismay.

My hope is that she throws her keyboard and better yet, her entire computer across the room and never logs in again.

Justice is a dish best served cold.
                  There is a saying in Estonian that roughly translates to "dog poop on floor once, clean up, but dog poop on floor for 20 years in many house, dog stay outside forever"

Comment

• I don't EVER teamkill players on purpose and my record shows I am an asset to teams.

Voth has no authority under any standing rules to do what he has done and what is the official reason for banning me from playing Trench Wars leagues when there is no record of me abusing anything and only clear evidence of others doing the abuse? What type of nonsense is this?
                    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                      I don't EVER teamkill players on purpose and my record shows I am an asset to teams.

Voth has no authority under any standing rules to do what he has done and what is the official reason for banning me from playing Trench Wars leagues when there is no record of me abusing anything and only clear evidence of others doing the abuse? What type of nonsense is this?
                      You're not banned from leagues. You are free to signup for TWDT (no one will want to pick you and no one will play you because you're a cancer to your team). You're free to qualify for TWL (if you force yourself into Paladen lineups that will end up the same way it has for years... you lose because you suck and sink your team).

You're banned from MMR and while it gave me massive pleasure to "press the big red button" on that, the simple fact is it was a group decision among upper staff. I won't mention who else was supportive of this because you're free to try to use me as your proverbial villain (because I truly don't give a shit).

Too much time and energy was poured into making MMR a legitimately good thing for the zone for one person to singlehandedly make everyone miserable and even make the hosts quit.

I don't even look at your screenshots, Jessup. Every single skilled veteran player hates playing with you. It's just a game at this point.

I believe I speak for everyone when I say...

just go away.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• I was just at Trench Wars headquarters and saw a room labelled "People who support and sympathize with Jessup". I was curious to see who all was in there so I opened the door and saw this:

Comment

Sadly, you won't ever see me again. LOL

Comment

I don't EVER teamkill players on purpose and my record shows I am an asset to teams.
                            Right, you're an angel. All you do is thrust into the worst corner trap on the map and beg to get TKed.

Then you come on here and bitch and moan that it happened.

JUST SHUT UP FOR ONCE

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Right, you're an angel. All you do is thrust into the worst corner trap on the map and beg to get TKed.

Then you come on here and bitch and moan that it happened.

JUST SHUT UP FOR ONCE
                              So, by your logic if a player is out to teamkill you from the start of the game and you allow it to happen you are begging for it? I didn't want to have my teammates trying to tk me at all. I simply saw it happening AGAIN and wanted to show what was happening. I didn't do the teamkill nor ask for it or beg for it. This is victim blaming at its finest and anyone with any sensibilities knows what I say is the truth. Oh, and then the "just shut up for once" is another typical abuser tactic. You need to be removed from staff voth and are corrupt as hell.
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

You're not banned from leagues. You are free to signup for TWDT (no one will want to pick you and no one will play you because you're a cancer to your team). You're free to qualify for TWL (if you force yourself into Paladen lineups that will end up the same way it has for years... you lose because you suck and sink your team).

You're banned from MMR and while it gave me massive pleasure to "press the big red button" on that, the simple fact is it was a group decision among upper staff. I won't mention who else was supportive of this because you're free to try to use me as your proverbial villain (because I truly don't give a shit).

Too much time and energy was poured into making MMR a legitimately good thing for the zone for one person to singlehandedly make everyone miserable and even make the hosts quit.

I don't even look at your screenshots, Jessup. Every single skilled veteran player hates playing with you. It's just a game at this point.

I believe I speak for everyone when I say...

just go away.
                                What is the official reason I am being banned for exactly? Calling out abuse from other players? I've shown my scores and they are well within all other players allowed to play mmr. There is no substantial proof I abuse mmr games because I simply don't. What is the reason I am being removed and banned? I want to know what and where I went wrong. How long is this ban for too? Please be transparent and show who voted for me to be banned and under what rules this action was taken that I broke.
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X