Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MMR Corruption Today by the host Greed and players Kesser and VYS were all involved

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MMR Corruption Today by the host Greed and players Kesser and VYS were all involved

    So I join MMR to play jav and immediately people start groaning about me signing up.



    Game results below and I guess it made them made I beat them.





    I happen to win the game and KO both Kess and Vys much to their disgust and remained in arena out of spec. I sign up floating in base for the next MMR. Right before the game a little birdie tells me that I'm about to be teamkilled.



    Sure enough as the game begins both kesser and vys start hovering near me and taking shots to deplete my energy. Vys does a purposeful teamkill. I come back to enter the base and both are waiting for me and vys team kills me again. Repeat and rinse. Here is a Vys shot at me as I enter base. His ship pivoted a tad, but it IS his shot. By this time the opposite team is seeing what is going on and decide to join in. 99% sure this was preplanned in yellow chat as I was floating in base before the game.



    By this time the entire arena is chasing me around both on my team and on the enemy team all trying to kill me. We all know how long I can stay in so stay tuned for the time played vs the time I was in before being eliminated.

    I was ko'd and sat in spec and waited to talk to greed since it was his host, and he definitely knew what was going on beforehand. I've told you all multiple times about how greed constantly teams me in elim to no avail but again this fits this guys mo to a tee. Here are the final game results with vys showing his 4 tks and a snarky remark afterwards about how he accidentally did it which was complete bs of course. Game results below.



    I ask greed if he is going to do a ban because I know he saw it, no reply and a log out immediately after going to base. I have Cig smoke take my call and he claims he accidentally took my call which I find hard to believe...(BS)... and then tells me that he can do nothing, and I should talk to the host. My little bird then tells me that staff knew of and even encouraged this before the game started. Greed is corrupt and threatened to ban me multiple times when I had a simple ISP disconnect issue but did nothing here. He is a completely corrupt host who needs to lose his privileges.



    This is unacceptable behavior and serious repercussions need to result. If I did something like this, I would definitely get a ban. Both the host and staff have ignored me. I did another call here because I wanted TW-guard to be checked for collusion in yellow chat but no one will respond so I must post here for all to see since staff refuses to deal with this abuse and it appears is neck deep and complicit.



    Still no replies from staff while hosts are making games and other staff are on. Unreal. Who will address this? It MUST be addressed.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

  • #2
    Proof Greed knew what happened.. this was said 8 mmr games later to me when i came back to arena.

    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

    Comment


    • #3
      I'll check it out
      1:wbm> i squint when im angry

      Originally posted by mtine
      Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Jessup View Post
        Proof Greed knew what happened.. this was said 8 mmr games later to me when i came back to arena.

        Hey Jessup, how about you learn how to be a good teammate and actually play within a group dynamic instead of pretending every game is FFA elim. You might not have the entire game hate being on your team if you did this. Just a thought, but hey, you refused to accept this advice for 10+ years now, so good luck with all this bs. I hope it comes to nothing, because you are ultimately the cause.


        Click image for larger version

Name:	75t4u2.jpg
Views:	600
Size:	142.2 KB
ID:	1362652
        Last edited by Exalt; 12-29-2022, 03:59 PM.
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Exalt View Post

          Hey Jessup, how about you learn how to be a good teammate and actually play within a group dynamic instead of pretending every game is FFA elim. You might not have the entire game hate being on your team if you did this. Just a thought, but hey, you refused to accept this advice for 10+ years now, so good luck with all this bs. I hope it comes to nothing, because you are ultimately the cause.
          Imagine having everyone in the entire game tell you that your playstyle is atrocious and detrimental to your team and even after 10+ years, you insist everyone is wrong. Captains refuse to play me because of some grand conspiracy against me. People team me in elim because I am too good at surviving. People in MMR scheme against me because they can't beat me.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by cubone View Post

            Imagine having everyone in the entire game tell you that your playstyle is atrocious and detrimental to your team and even after 10+ years, you insist everyone is wrong. Captains refuse to play me because of some grand conspiracy against me. People team me in elim because I am too good at surviving. People in MMR scheme against me because they can't beat me.
            Are you saying that this would have still happened if I didn't win the previous game? I'm well aware there is a fairly large contingent of Jessup hater trolls, but it isn't everyone. Even if I do suck, which I don't always, that shouldn't be a reason to gang up and bully a player. This is not good sportsmanship and well within the spectrum of just being a harassing troll. I have always tried my best when I play too.

            You all seem so fixated on me . It is quite odd honestly.

            Cubone, you literally have 32 posts on forums and like 12 of those are directed at me.

            Exalt talking too is.. well.... sort of sad honestly when they are not a great player either.

            I just want to be allowed to play without this type bs happening fairly often. It has become just ridiculous.
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Jessup View Post

              Are you saying that this would have still happened if I didn't win the previous game? I'm well aware there is a fairly large contingent of Jessup hater trolls, but it isn't everyone. Even if I do suck, which I don't always, that shouldn't be a reason to gang up and bully a player. This is not good sportsmanship and well within the spectrum of just being a harassing troll. I have always tried my best when I play too.

              You all seem so fixated on me . It is quite odd honestly.

              Cubone, you literally have 32 posts on forums and like 12 of those are directed at me.

              Exalt talking too is.. well.... sort of sad honestly when they are not a great player either.

              I just want to be allowed to play without this type bs happening fairly often. It has become just ridiculous.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	75w3ug.jpg
Views:	551
Size:	229.7 KB
ID:	1362660
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

              Comment


              • #8




                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Exalt View Post

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	75w3ug.jpg
Views:	551
Size:	229.7 KB
ID:	1362660
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Z5KJbzS.png
Views:	543
Size:	247.3 KB
ID:	1362663

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    There is benefit to running in warbird and javelin. Theres a peak in gameplay that a person can get to running constantly in 1v1 or 5v5, but with the way the maps are so fking large (esp in closer games), running can be semi-effective.

                    I've found other game styles to be more effective and efficient. I dont enjoy playing with players who run, or hide to a point of avoiding gameplay with teammates.

                    Either way, I get it. Its a style of play that has its benefits & limitations.

                    Vsing da maps or rules seems more productive than continuing to vs a person.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      You're definitely not being trolled. In fact it's quite the opposite. You play like a giant retard and ruin games which causes players to react making you the troll. People don't like you and yet you continue to log on and be a burden to any sort of fun this game has to offer.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Captain Jessup flew the skies,
                        A skilled and fearless aviator.
                        Through storm and turbulence he'd rise,
                        Defying danger and fate.

                        His jet a trusty steed,
                        He soared above the clouds.
                        No challenge was too great,
                        His courage knew no bounds.

                        So here's a toast to Jessup,
                        Our fearless pilot friend.
                        May your flights be smooth and true,
                        Until we meet again.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
                          You're definitely not being trolled. In fact it's quite the opposite. You play like a giant retard and ruin games which causes players to react making you the troll. People don't like you and yet you continue to log on and be a burden to any sort of fun this game has to offer.
                          Sorry, what happened was against the rules and trolling by multiple players. You can victim shame all you want. It shows your real character rasaq. Seriously you guys are so obsessed by me when there are many players who don't do great. Just play the game without being bullies and cheaters and abuse. We can playfully trash talk but you make it always so personal and overstated when referring to me and my play style. I help win games often. The game before they abused, I helped win it and did the last 2 ko's on the supposedly better players. You are full of hot air.
                          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Jessup View Post

                            Sorry, what happened was against the rules and trolling by multiple players. You can victim shame all you want. It shows your real character rasaq. Seriously you guys are so obsessed by me when there are many players who don't do great. Just play the game without being bullies and cheaters and abuse. We can playfully trash talk but you make it always so personal and overstated when referring to me and my play style. I help win games often. The game before they abused, I helped win it and did the last 2 ko's on the supposedly better players. You are full of hot air.
                            When you finally realize that it's not about who wins or loses or how good or bad you do, but it is ALL about the WAY YOU PLAY, then and only then will you perhaps gain some respect by this community. People want to have fun and not watch you run for 20 minutes each game, whether you lose or win. It's not fun. Maybe if you weren't so stubborn and egoistic, you would see that, but like I said in another thread, you are not a nice person at all, Jess. Sorry to break it down to you but you are hands down the worst troll I have seen in my life, on- and offline.

                            PS. Exalt doing great, as instructed.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by wiibimbo View Post

                              When you finally realize that it's not about who wins or loses or how good or bad you do, but it is ALL about the WAY YOU PLAY, then and only then will you perhaps gain some respect by this community. People want to have fun and not watch you run for 20 minutes each game, whether you lose or win. It's not fun. Maybe if you weren't so stubborn and egoistic, you would see that, but like I said in another thread, you are not a nice person at all, Jess. Sorry to break it down to you but you are hands down the worst troll I have seen in my life, on- and offline.

                              PS. Exalt doing great, as instructed.
                              You know nothing about me you weirdo. Only loser trolls would come to conclusions and say that about someone online. I treated you very nice when you had ur health issues. I've been nice to you since you came back but slowly you became the troll you were b4. I know about health issues as I'm in remission from cancer. Did you ever reach out to me and listen when I was going through it?.. no you and most trolls laughed and said I deserved it and hoped I died. The treatment I've gotten here is gross and I am as good as you and many in the game. Most of you are beyond redemption and I want nothing to do with you. Leave me alone and play the game without abusing by throwing games and being dumb trolls. Grow up all of you.
                              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X