Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MMR Corruption Today by the host Greed and players Kesser and VYS were all involved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zidane View Post
    there are some benefits to playing defensively like turban said, but this is usually only in certain moments. biggest problem is that jess has shockingly bad game IQ for how long she's played, doesn't understand the concept of death management, teaming, knowing when suicides are beneficial to the team, and much more.

hypothetical situation: it's 5v5 and jessup is on 4 but the score is 40-40, every single suicide by jessup is infinitely more valuable than playing safely. jess has never understood this and doesn't seem like she ever will.

and no i'm not piling on or bullying blabla... just think it's actually very impressive you don't understand this by now, makes me wonder if this is mostly a troll at this point
    This is the post that hit home to me, because I see it from a different perspective but it's the same reality. It has to be a troll at this point. She loves the negative attention she gets from driving people crazy. No matter how many pros try to legitimately and respectfully convince her otherwise, her fun from the game comes from attention, not competition or skill. That is the same reason why she refuses to ?ignore or ignore.txt. She wants the attention and then she wants to cry about it, to which staff have as a whole (not just me) become deaf to. I just don't care. None of staff really cares about what is going on with her. She will literally send some bullshit in that she brought on herself and it must be an unwritten rule that no one wants to say... Let it get buried, do nothing about it, and wait for the next cry in the next day or two. She's become the most gigantic pain in the ass in the history of this game on so many levels... and that's truly saying something.

Frankly, even though banning people is sort of my thing, this is much more of a league-based issue and I don't know that it falls into my "domain." I'd certainly love to see Jessup banned from all competitive aspects of the zone, but that's not really a call I can just make. And to be fair to the rest of you who are hoping for it, I very much doubt (correction: I am positive) that anyone who could make that decision will certainly not make that decision.

So, in summation, if I were you, I'd continue banging the drum to make some sort of modification to gameplay rules that punishes Jessup for her retarded play style that makes everyone except her miserable. Lots of smart, experienced minds on this forum should be able to think of something that makes sense to implement. If you need help advocating for it to get done, let me know and I'll try to pull the necessary levers for you to get it done.

There is no excuse for one person making an entire community miserable, or worse... people might just decide not to play anymore because it's that bad. And that would be the real tragedy. Oh, and Jessup would have to find a new game to get all the attention she wants.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post

This is the post that hit home to me, because I see it from a different perspective but it's the same reality. It has to be a troll at this point. She loves the negative attention she gets from driving people crazy. No matter how many pros try to legitimately and respectfully convince her otherwise, her fun from the game comes from attention, not competition or skill. That is the same reason why she refuses to ?ignore or ignore.txt. She wants the attention and then she wants to cry about it, to which staff have as a whole (not just me) become deaf to. I just don't care. None of staff really cares about what is going on with her. She will literally send some bullshit in that she brought on herself and it must be an unwritten rule that no one wants to say... Let it get buried, do nothing about it, and wait for the next cry in the next day or two. She's become the most gigantic pain in the ass in the history of this game on so many levels... and that's truly saying something.

Frankly, even though banning people is sort of my thing, this is much more of a league-based issue and I don't know that it falls into my "domain." I'd certainly love to see Jessup banned from all competitive aspects of the zone, but that's not really a call I can just make. And to be fair to the rest of you who are hoping for it, I very much doubt (correction: I am positive) that anyone who could make that decision will certainly not make that decision.

So, in summation, if I were you, I'd continue banging the drum to make some sort of modification to gameplay rules that punishes Jessup for her retarded play style that makes everyone except her miserable. Lots of smart, experienced minds on this forum should be able to think of something that makes sense to implement. If you need help advocating for it to get done, let me know and I'll try to pull the necessary levers for you to get it done.

There is no excuse for one person making an entire community miserable, or worse... people might just decide not to play anymore because it's that bad. And that would be the real tragedy. Oh, and Jessup would have to find a new game to get all the attention she wants.
      Yes, this. Also, I think at this point Jessup might have severe mental issues as he/she sees the world upside down or something. But yeah, like Voth said, punishing him/her won't achieve much, but making different rules that punish his/her gameplay just might. Heck, might even make Jessup uninstall on it's own!

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post

There is a very long history of Jessup complaining about not being added/tked in TWDT, TWD, MMR, etc. Dozens upon dozens of threads through the years. He/she loves to feel excluded/discriminated against because it gives him/her purpose. Without it, he/she would be just like everyone else who doesn't get added because they don't fit into a lineup, except those people sit quietly in spec and don't immediately go to forums every single time they aren't added/are teamed up against.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	769hzb.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	108.7 KB
ID:	1362723
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

We design leagues to make it more inclusive for players who may not get to play in twdt or twl and each time this idiot ruins it. It happened with tsl and now its going to happen with mmr.

We need to stop him sooner rather than later and ban him from the leagues. Let me know when its done and ill log on to play mmr again and signup for twdt. #boycott #banjessup
            Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Thanks for providing yet again clear evidence of the blatant corruption that permeates this game in every reply since my last post. Victim blaming and shaming at its finest. Shameful behavior by the trolls. I will continue to call out bad behavior when I see it. I owe it to myself and others who find themselves wronged by these trolls who are allowed to act out with impunity.

This was an easy open and shut case, but nothing is to be done and I'm to blame? lol ok... and I'm the one who needs the ban?? rofl. You guys are something else. This game has truly hit a new low.
              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

There's plenty of people you are actually better than that are not this pathetic/desperate and they actually try and fight and get better
                I personally am one of them when I first came to zone but now I outplay you in every ship that you've been playing for decades yet I have been here 2 years... A fraction of your time invested into your craft

Everyone has been telling you the same thing for years
                Some have even took you aside and politely told you
                Some have raged because they have to deal with you

But the overall message has not been changed and everyone has tried a different approach to help you understand

How are you this much of a delusional narcissist ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                  Thanks for providing yet again clear evidence of the blatant corruption that permeates this game in every reply since my last post. Victim blaming and shaming at its finest. Shameful behavior by the trolls. I will continue to call out bad behavior when I see it. I owe it to myself and others who find themselves wronged by these trolls who are allowed to act out with impunity.

This was an easy open and shut case, but nothing is to be done and I'm to blame? lol ok... and I'm the one who needs the ban?? rofl. You guys are something else. This game has truly hit a new low.
                  Change your playstyle into one that actually works in a team, same as any player who cares about winning does in a team sport. See what happens. You won't do this of course, but that's the only solution to fix any and all future issues. Until then, Colin Kaepernick your way out of the league forever. Nobody cares. Anyone that might have taken your side at one point long since soured on you due to seeing no positive changes and no effort on your part at any point over the years. Sleep in the bed you made or make a new one. It's always been your own choice.
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Change your playstyle into one that actually works in a team, same as any player who cares about winning does in a team sport. See what happens. You won't do this of course, but that's the only solution to fix any and all future issues. Until then, Colin Kaepernick your way out of the league forever. Nobody cares. Anyone that might have taken your side at one point long since soured on you due to seeing no positive changes and no effort on your part at any point over the years. Sleep in the bed you made or make a new one. It's always been your own choice.
                    Exalt I think you should just shut the hell up. Amazing how you have the nerve to talk shit.

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by cubone View Post
                      He/she loves to feel excluded/discriminated against because it gives him/her purpose.
                      Originally posted by jessup
                      Victim blaming and shaming at its finest.
                      As I said.

Also, it's the perfect plan. If you proclaim yourself a victim in every situation, you can call everything that you don't like or agree with 'victim blaming'.
                      Last edited by cubone; 01-03-2023, 08:32 PM.

Comment

This is all pretty sad.

Comment

!end commands
                          /thread
                          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Exalt I think you should just shut the hell up. Amazing how you have the nerve to talk shit.

Weird how people give you legitimate advice and you think it's shit talk.

I found a link for your condition. Treatment is available:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...%20of%20others.

"Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental health condition in which people have an unreasonably high sense of their own importance. They need and seek too much attention and want people to admire them. People with this disorder may lack the ability to understand or care about the feelings of others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence, they are not sure of their self-worth and are easily upset by the slightest criticism."
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

WTF Exalt lol give it up dude. You haven't given any legitimate advice here. You have just been a troll piling on and doing your dumb gifs to insult me lol. Nice try.

BTW Colin Kaepernick is the real one who exposed how messed up the NFL is. Firing him for taking a knee was and still is a travesty to all freedom loving people on the planet.
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Just a few ideas off the top of my head... not 100% sure if they are even possible so we would have to ask the dev team, but....

1. If no kills made in ________ (time frame), then add 1 death to that player.

2. If no shots fired (let's say for arguments sake, bombs in jav [exclude bullets] and bullet in warbird) in __________ (time frame) then add 1 death to that player.

Could always see if it's possible to stop either of those policies if a player is on 8+ deaths or something, where each death matters a lot more. Wouldn't want a TWL finals decided by something silly like that. Or could just import it into MMR/TWD/TSL/ELIM only and exclude the larger competitive leagues that mean more. I mean, TWL should definitely be excluded, but Jessup will never win TWL because no one wants her on their team. TWDT would be the problem. But maybe not, because even if she HAS to be picked, most caps don't want to play her because it's to their disadvantage to put her out there.

I don't know what makes more sense or if either do, I've been mostly unplugged from the competitive aspect for a while due to my work schedule. But maybe worth talking about.
                                Last edited by Voth; 01-04-2023, 01:02 PM.
                                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Working...
                                X