Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MMR Corruption Today by the host Greed and players Kesser and VYS were all involved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing against you personally Jessup, but you did just make 20 people sit through 2x25 min MMR javs that both went to 25 min timeout.

Comment

I agree with River we should vs the maps. The component of someone running all game, never firing, and literally boring you to death will always exist.

If we made it frowned upon through some sort of map/game innovation to send a message would be cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Kassius View Post
        Nothing against you personally Jessup, but you did just make 20 people sit through 2x25 min MMR javs that both went to 25 min timeout.
        I did nothing wrong.and I had to try and win games as I was last alive and won one of those. Don't blame me for the clock settings. I am not going to suicide out 3 vs 1 at the end just because others are bored. The point is to win.

Also I was not the one running the first game it was frog..
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

A simple solution would be to have a smaller and more compact fighting arena which players would get warped to once certain conditions are met. No one enjoys prolonged games or playing against overly defensive players. It's not fun to play against, and even less enjoyable to spectate such matches.

I have also had my fair share of attempts trying to explain this to Jessup, but unfortinately she seems unwilling to change her approach to this game. I truly believe that with few minor adjustments she would not only improve as an individual player, but more importantly be more respected as a team player.

There is an unspoken rule in league play when it comes to refusing to fight and it is heavily frowned upon when a player doesn't respect this rule.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
            A simple solution would be to have a smaller and more compact fighting arena which players would get warped to once certain conditions are met. No one enjoys prolonged games or playing against overly defensive players. It's not fun to play against, and even less enjoyable to spectate such matches.

I have also had my fair share of attempts trying to explain this to Jessup, but unfortinately she seems unwilling to change her approach to this game. I truly believe that with few minor adjustments she would not only improve as an individual player, but more importantly be more respected as a team player.

There is an unspoken rule in league play when it comes to refusing to fight and it is heavily frowned upon when a player doesn't respect this rule.
            Jessup ran for 3 MMR jav games yesterday and made 30 people sit in spec and made us all wait for 25 minutes each game.
            one of the games jessup was at 4 deaths and yogi was at 9 and he still ran all game.
            Jessup has ruined MMR and no one wants to play with him. He’s a selfish player that does not team amongst other things. Games should be killed if he’s running all game like he did all day yesterday.
            When we switched to warbird that loser didn’t put in for any of them because he knew he can’t run as much in warbird like you can in jav
            Greed actually showed a lot of restraint and professionalism because by the second game this idiot was running the entire time on 4 deaths, the whole arena was telling him to just kill the game and stop wasting people’s time and he didn’t.

There should be a rule implemented on refusing to fight. We had enough for 3 games of MMR yesterday and because of Jessups actions half the arena logged off. It’s toxic and detrimental to this zone.
            He’s a toxic pathetic non teaming player who is single handedly ruining this zone because as you can see, he already ruined MMR.

The same core of roughly 30 people log in and play MMR throughout the week including myself and keeping this game somewhat active.
            And this idiot Jessup is ruining that. More players aren’t logging in now because of it or they’re just sitting in spec because they don’t want to risk teaming with him. He’s a cancer. Something needs to be done about it. I’m tired of seeing his victimized posts when he’s the problem. He’s ALWAYS been the problem.
            implement some type of refuse to fight rule for MMR.
            Last edited by Efhat; 12-31-2022, 12:13 PM.
            FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
            #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

there are some benefits to playing defensively like turban said, but this is usually only in certain moments. biggest problem is that jess has shockingly bad game IQ for how long she's played, doesn't understand the concept of death management, teaming, knowing when suicides are beneficial to the team, and much more.

hypothetical situation: it's 5v5 and jessup is on 4 but the score is 40-40, every single suicide by jessup is infinitely more valuable than playing safely. jess has never understood this and doesn't seem like she ever will.

and no i'm not piling on or bullying blabla... just think it's actually very impressive you don't understand this by now, makes me wonder if this is mostly a troll at this point

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

You know nothing about me you weirdo. Only loser trolls would come to conclusions and say that about someone online. I treated you very nice when you had ur health issues. I've been nice to you since you came back but slowly you became the troll you were b4. I know about health issues as I'm in remission from cancer. Did you ever reach out to me and listen when I was going through it?.. no you and most trolls laughed and said I deserved it and hoped I died. The treatment I've gotten here is gross and I am as good as you and many in the game. Most of you are beyond redemption and I want nothing to do with you. Leave me alone and play the game without abusing by throwing games and being dumb trolls. Grow up all of you.
                First of all, I never knew you had cancer, hence I couldn't have made fun of you. Second of all, I'm not the type of person to make fun of people with problems, so you lied again. Thirdly, I still have health issues and I will probably have them for the rest of my life, but that's beside the point. No idea why you always keep telling others that they are trolls when it is now clear that you are the one stirring the pot and making these threads to incentivize hatred. Stop it, seriously.
                And last but certainly not least, I said in the other post that I stopped playing now for good, so why are you attacking me to play this game and grow up? What is the matter with you? Holy fuck, you are the one who should grow up and move on. If this game pisses you off so much, why are you still here? Why are you playing something that you do not enjoy? Play something else, have fun and let other souls enjoy elim and other arenas in TW without you constantly running and ruining the fun for everyone. I will say this again: the world doesn't revolve around you, Jess. Learn to live with it, just like I and many others did with our health issues.

Comment

So is anything going to happen towards vys, kesser and greed? I played MMR yesterday and both vys and greed were playing with zero consequences for their blatant MMR abuse. This place is unreal with corruption. Same trolls as usual doing victim shaming when I bring it to the attention of the zone.

Nice fabrication of yesterday happenings too Efhat . Frog ran for one game for 12 minutes as I chased him around in circles and I had a 2 enemy vs myself and I held a slight lead so put the onus on the team behind to catch up by killing me which they failed to do and I won the game for us. I didn't run once and played twdd too and won that game. There was no 3 game mmr run fest. You are just a liar so I'll call you out for it.

Don't like 25 minute mmr games then change it but I'm well within my rights as a player to use the clock allotted to help my team win.
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

For the 2 Jav games I saw, it was 90s of running frog did vs you with -1 death at 49-48. I know this, because I told him to run for the last 90s. The following game, you ran with a +4 death advantage from when the clock was greater than 5 minutes 15 seconds remaining.

It was this lack of IQ that then stopped me borrowing you in the DD I did when Greed went offline.

Comment

Hows this my fault lol..

Comment

Originally posted by ag$ View Post
                        Hows this my fault lol..
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	tBHh3pJ.png
Views:	207
Size:	182.6 KB
ID:	1362683

Comment

Hows this my fault lol..
                          You were the host and allowed the team to teamkill me and made no report. Your job as host is to maintain the games and stop people from abusing mmr games which clearly happened. You were well aware of what was going on and did nothing. You have multiple times threatened me with bans pming me when I had ISP issues but did nothing but pile on and lol while my team threw the game away and tk me out in 4 mins. You are a disgraceful host troll who never should have been given any type of power in this game.
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

?
                            when did I threaten with bans
                            I don't even have banning powers lie more jussie smollett

Now I get why beam stopped hosting for awhile

Think ima step away too for a bit on hosting too - way too much drama from people that are self-important for no reason
                            Been playing less anyways

(funny thing is weren't you the cause with beam getting burnt out too?)

Anyways

Cheers
                            Happy New Year
                            Last edited by ag$; 12-31-2022, 07:39 PM.

Comment

?
                              when did I threaten with bans
                              I don't even have banning powers lie more jussie smollett

Now I get why beam stopped hosting for awhile

Think ima step away too for a bit on hosting too - way too much drama from people that are self-important for no reason
                              Been playing less anyways

(funny thing is weren't you the cause with beam getting burnt out too?)

Anyways

Cheers
                              Happy New Year
                              Another active and GREAT host and great player stepping down from hosting because of this moron. Aggi was one of the only ones that hosted all this week for hours during the afternoon into evening hours.

Jessup is ruining MMR and is making active hosts and active players not want to login and play.

This is ridiculous and something needs to be done about it.

You shouldn’t quit aggi. You’re an asset to this zone.
                              don’t let this idiot with his lies and fake news be the reason you stop from keeping this zone alive.
                              FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                              #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

I'll happily host mmr in place of beam and greed.
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X