Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MMR Corruption Today by the host Greed and players Kesser and VYS were all involved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had to re-install this game just to fix what Jessup did, but luckily found some good souls who will host MMR again. Next time this happens, I won't be coming back, so just ban Jessup and problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
      I'll happily host mmr in place of beam and greed.
      Though I'm not playing anymore, I'd truly love to hear of this happening. Maybe this will be a lesson learned for Jessup.

Comment

Originally posted by ag$ View Post
        ?
        when did I threaten with bans
        I don't even have banning powers lie more jussie smollett

Now I get why beam stopped hosting for awhile

Think ima step away too for a bit on hosting too - way too much drama from people that are self-important for no reason
        Been playing less anyways

(funny thing is weren't you the cause with beam getting burnt out too?)

Anyways

Cheers
        Happy New Year
        Click image for larger version

Name:	76333g.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	150.2 KB
ID:	1362694
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

You've got some balls jessup! Lets get this right. You ran from me for 7 minutes until you bored me to death and killed me with 15 seconds left. You ruin leagues. The reason you have no impact on twl and twdt is because you dont get added because of how you play.

we seriously need to look at stopping him playing leagues. You ruined tsl with your shit and now you are doing it with this league. People need to make the correct decision for the players and stop him from playing.

The only reason you're tollerated is because you keep the ?help calls going for mods to meet their quota. You should be advised to create an ignore.txt and add everyone who upsets you and fuck off.
          Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	NhafpKy.png
Views:	227
Size:	5.3 KB
ID:	1362697

This was with over 25 people in the arena hoping to play MMR. MMR hosts would rather AFK than host with Jessup playing because of how toxic it becomes and they don't want to have to deal with it. I don't blame at all Greed tbh.

But, Jessup's playing within the rules so unless the rules change - e.g. shorter timelimits on games, dynamically smaller maps depending on how many people left, 'shot clocks' where you have to shoot within X seconds to deplete your energy so you just can't run all the time - there's no legitimate action that could be taken to prevent this gameplay currently.

Comment

This is ridiculous and I've never seen more whiny trolls in my life than vys and greed.

Why are my abusers vys and greed and kesser still not banned after the abuse they did which I so clearly showed at the start of this thread?? Not to mention the sexual harassment vys has done and continues to do on a daily basis which is another aspect of why this troll needs to be dealt with by staff. I have not even gone into this aspect of this foul person's behavior during this thread but have made multiple reports to staff about his vile behavior to me over the last few years along with screenshots to back it up.

Again, I am volunteering to become an MMR host to help out the zone. I do play often and am ex staff of 8 years and an ex TSL host so this shouldn't be any issue for me to take on.

Greed refusing to do what he has been hired to do is unacceptable and a clear example of why he is not the type of caliber host we need if he is behaving like this and refusing to start games. It isn't fair to everyone and is just ridiculous behavior.

PS. In the last two days I have won multiple games and been MVP multiple times for the teams I've been on. These replies by the same usual Jessup trolls are nothing more than slander and can be completely ignored. The proven teamkilling abuse though needs to be addressed. Clearly illegal behavior by all named in the complaint.
              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

What a keith you actually are. If people harass you and then create an ignore.txt you weirdo.

Comment

Vys and Jessup, sitting in a tree, Greed flies in but Jessup flies free. Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Comment

PS. In the last two days I have won multiple games
                    Pack up your things fellas. Looks like this proves that the entire zone was wrong and Jessup's refusal-to-fight style that everyone knows to be detrimental to the team is actually an asset.

Comment

Originally posted by cubone View Post

Pack up your things fellas. Looks like this proves that the entire zone was wrong and Jessup's refusal-to-fight style that everyone knows to be detrimental to the team is actually an asset.
                      Eat your heart out trolls.

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Tbh though, the only way to make those teams worse was if I was in one of them.

Comment

I could of got 30 with ny left testicle

Comment

Originally posted by Kassius View Post
                            Click image for larger version  Name:	NhafpKy.png Views:	72 Size:	5.3 KB ID:	1362697

This was with over 25 people in the arena hoping to play MMR. MMR hosts would rather AFK than host with Jessup playing because of how toxic it becomes and they don't want to have to deal with it. I don't blame at all Greed tbh.

But, Jessup's playing within the rules so unless the rules change - e.g. shorter timelimits on games, dynamically smaller maps depending on how many people left, 'shot clocks' where you have to shoot within X seconds to deplete your energy so you just can't run all the time - there's no legitimate action that could be taken to prevent this gameplay currently.
                            LOL "ignoring:jessup"
                            has me dead

but yes a get-a-kill timer (to force fights) would be nice sad that an entire zone has to suffer because of 1 player tbh.
                            And I like how she posted her 1 in 20 games stats lmao

Guess that explains people that have the psychology of once they win the lottery once they should just keep buying more tickets with all of their winnings

She refuses to fight nowadays hiding behind every wall not even shooting too if her selfishly saved deaths allow for a score higher than enemy's score at endgame
                            Making people wait an additional 10 minutes as well after jd3 has already ended hiding behind walls.
                            Don't get why this is allowed.

I used to be the most active host and tried balancing wb/jav and even allowed windows for basers
                            but people like jessup make it pretty draining not just for hosts but more importantly the people trying to play.

This along with it taking 10 minutes to get even a 4v4 going because of the increased zone advert timer even though its the only real activity in zone
                            And people logging off after dealing with jessup's hide-to-win playstyle making the next batch of games even harder to build, effectively drained my patience.

PS: I still host when I am online
                            Last edited by ag$; 01-03-2023, 07:07 PM.

Comment

The conclusion i keep reading:

More mmr hosts please?

And not just one. 3-5 players from varied time regions, so that Volunteers don't want to stop within a few weeks of hosting?

Instead of waiting on Volunteer Developers to automate games, some structure within expected time to mmr would be appreciated.

Comment

This is ridiculous and I've never seen more whiny trolls in my life than vys and greed.

Why are my abusers vys and greed and kesser still not banned after the abuse they did which I so clearly showed at the start of this thread?? Not to mention the sexual harassment vys has done and continues to do on a daily basis which is another aspect of why this troll needs to be dealt with by staff. I have not even gone into this aspect of this foul person's behavior during this thread but have made multiple reports to staff about his vile behavior to me over the last few years along with screenshots to back it up.

Again, I am volunteering to become an MMR host to help out the zone. I do play often and am ex staff of 8 years and an ex TSL host so this shouldn't be any issue for me to take on.

Greed refusing to do what he has been hired to do is unacceptable and a clear example of why he is not the type of caliber host we need if he is behaving like this and refusing to start games. It isn't fair to everyone and is just ridiculous behavior.

PS. In the last two days I have won multiple games and been MVP multiple times for the teams I've been on. These replies by the same usual Jessup trolls are nothing more than slander and can be completely ignored. The proven teamkilling abuse though needs to be addressed. Clearly illegal behavior by all named in the complaint.
                                the funny thing is that you think any of this will actually change anything.

you're in the 'out' crowd and talking at the 'in' crowd.

as long as the competitive players in the zone keeps seeing you as a person who runs too often, this wont change. ever. none of it. chances are you wont even get anyone meaningfully punished. to be honest, i'm guessing that whoever you'd be accusing of something is more central to the zone that you are. no one will care since everyone sees you as the potential game-ruiner, or at the very least, a fun-ruiner.

you keep making these posts like you think anyone is going to come to your rescue. they arent. either they dont want to or it would be impractical to do so. the whole drama surrounding your playstyle has to be fun for you at this point, right? i mean, you keep doing it? one more time, just to reiterate, no one is going to come in and fix this for you. at some point i'd figure you'd come to the realization that this is just the way trenchwars is for you. other players more highly regarded would likely be afforded protections against abuses like the example here (and this is abuse, no question there.) hell, sounds like there were lots and lots of witnesses to the TK fest both in game and in spec. but thats the thing, the entire arena was having a good time watching both teams gang up and TK you.

thats the power you have, youre so universally disliked that an entire arena of people watched a game get twisted into something just to punish you. boy it must be frustrating to know that little to nothing is going to happen to them. the host might lose the mmr hosting privileges for a while, but thats probably about it. all at the same time, youve managed once again to make the zone dislike you even more by your reaction.

but hey, you might actually affect something in TW through if you keep at it. people are already suggesting ideas on how to punish people who run and needlessly extend the game. i dont see the zone as a whole changing in any way on how it deals with you, though. you'll frustrate someone with your playstyle, and sometimes they'll do something against the rules to punish you for it, but since its you, no one cares. this isnt going to change.

side note: sometimes it sucks to see, like when people start getting edgy about mental health/lgbtq stuff. i wouldnt mind seeing that stuff punished, but since its you, unlikely. though i think every time ive seen that, it had typically started from some game-related event.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X