Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MMR Corruption Today by the host Greed and players Kesser and VYS were all involved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

What am I banned for again? Playstyle? or showing abuse? I've still received no official reason or how long my ban is for.
    Originally posted by Dwopple View Post

...for the sanity of all, players and hosts alike.

.... H Y P E
    i think this is the official reason
    zidane> big play
    Omega Red> dwop sick
    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

• TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Riverside View Post
        Id appreciate seeing improvement in rules & systems, as opposed to stopping a person from participating because there is intense, frequent and various disagreement with how they move within those rules.

I have a hard time seeing the way(s) the posts in this thread and the response to one individuals gamestyle has contributed to a healthy community.

I hope there is a reasonable way for Jessup and others banned to regain access to mmr participation.
        They should have to run 50 laps in ?go Training and think about their actions (whome ever they are)

Comment

• I will now return for some MMR
          Geio> Down to chill and play that
          Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

• "Logic clearly dictates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few."

-Spock
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Thx for being one reasonable voice in the wilderness Riverside. I eagerly await a chance to come back and improve even better my scores and stats and to bring the community together and not apart. Let's obey the rules and treat each other kindly and get even better at this game. It could be amazing. Here's to righting the wrongs!
              FFS, how hard it is to understand the concept of TEAMPLAY. It is not about getting better scores and stats. Why is it so fcking hard to understand it. In MMR and any other league, except for duelling league or elim, only thing that matters is if your team wins or loses. People dont hate you because of your scores or stats, they hate you because you only play for yourself. If there is situation where teammate is needed, but you may get killed by helping him, you back down. If score is close, but everyone is at 7-9 deaths, but you are at 3-4 deaths, you refuse become more aggressive and go for kills, you still sit back and run. Then your team is dead and for another 15 minutes everyone is forced to watch you run around vs 3 ppl. That is the reason you are hated.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeeRomeno View Post

FFS, how hard it is to understand the concept of TEAMPLAY. It is not about getting better scores and stats. Why is it so fcking hard to understand it. In MMR and any other league, except for duelling league or elim, only thing that matters is if your team wins or loses. People dont hate you because of your scores or stats, they hate you because you only play for yourself. If there is situation where teammate is needed, but you may get killed by helping him, you back down. If score is close, but everyone is at 7-9 deaths, but you are at 3-4 deaths, you refuse become more aggressive and go for kills, you still sit back and run. Then your team is dead and for another 15 minutes everyone is forced to watch you run around vs 3 ppl. That is the reason you are hated.
                She's been told this exact thing in many different words by some of the most elite veterans who are highly respected for years upon years.

She doesn't care.

The bottom line is that she's mentally ill/delusional or she just gets off on making everyone miserable and the attention she gets from it.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• The amount of trolls and cyberbullying in this game is the reason I don't login anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by warbirdmaster#1 View Post
                    The amount of trolls and cyberbullying in this game is the reason I don't login anymore
                    :TW-PubSystem:!rps wbm:r:500000

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Alright so how can Jessup return?, lets use some constructive criticism and point out the PROS and CONS on what she did right and wrong this game
                      please keep in mind my computer was lagging super badly due to having a million things open and recording but you get the idea:

here's a video of Jessup's play she wanted me to post this so we could tell her what she could improve on, sorry about the music I was too lazy to remove it

https://youtu.be/i9PVwfVJK1s

here's another game

https://youtu.be/SbYXkOAoZpI
                      Last edited by Asteroid; 01-11-2023, 04:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Riverside View Post
                        Id appreciate seeing improvement in rules & systems, as opposed to stopping a person from participating because there is intense, frequent and various disagreement with how they move within those rules.

I have a hard time seeing the way(s) the posts in this thread and the response to one individuals gamestyle has contributed to a healthy community.

I hope there is a reasonable way for Jessup and others banned to regain access to mmr participation.
                        Good to see at least 1 player with some sense in this thread.
                        http://www.gth.com.my/en/index_en.asp

Comment

• It's my good buddy Zapata! How are you doing!?!?

Comment

• wasn't MMR just supposed to be fun? Why are people tryharding and caring so much..... seems over the top with the bans and threads to certain individuals lately because

1. They aren't liked or
                            2. They aren't good

TW never disappoints when it comes to toxicity
                            1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
                            1:pascone> folder is empty :/
                            1:Tiny> LOL
                            1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Comment

• Originally posted by kentaro View Post
                              wasn't MMR just supposed to be fun? Why are people tryharding and caring so much..... seems over the top with the bans and threads to certain individuals lately because

1. They aren't liked or
                              2. They aren't good

TW never disappoints when it comes to toxicity
                              So if I'm understanding your question correctly, you're asking why people are upset that they are forced to play with someone that refuses to team and runs out the clock thus making 30 people sit there and do nothing for 20 minutes while a single individual refuses to fight? And not just any individual, but without a doubt the most toxic individual this game has seen who creates a thread on the forum every single time something doesn't go their way. In fact, the same individual that created this very thread you are posting in, to whine about yet another perceived injustice? Is that your question?

Comment

• Originally posted by cubone View Post

So if I'm understanding your question correctly, you're asking why people are upset that they are forced to play with someone that refuses to team and runs out the clock thus making 30 people sit there and do nothing for 20 minutes while a single individual refuses to fight? And not just any individual, but without a doubt the most toxic individual this game has seen who creates a thread on the forum every single time something doesn't go their way. In fact, the same individual that created this very thread you are posting in, to whine about yet another perceived injustice? Is that your question?
                                There are some people so addicted to exaggeration that they can't tell the truth without lying.
                                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X