MMR Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dwopple View Post

? You just further reinforced mine and other's points about your play style being bad for the community, lol.

Not only are you bad, but you've proven to be incredibly selfish while also wasting both yours (tiny odds of winning when you solo run) and others time, lol. You can't see past your selfish play style to solo run even though we're pointing out it'd be much more advantageous to everyone, including you, if you didn't. Yikes.

I'm just bad.
    I don't run first off. I play defensively and sometimes put up big numbers of kills. This time you all are complaining about is often because teammates went out really fast and then I find myself 3 vs 1 or something and give it my best to win. I don't believe that stat too lol.. its troll. I've won wayy more games last in than 3 rofl.. selective data input.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Comment

Look at that, Jessup trying to turn yet another thread into one about her. Go find your own place to whine and complain about all of the ways that people have failed you. This is about MMR stats.

As I said before, I don't care about your opinion because you clearly have a 3rd grade education and frankly nobody cares about your opinion. All of the data was posted publicly by BIET so feel free to go through it yourself. The only selective data input in here is your brain selectively stopping itself from ever having a logical thought. The funniest part to me is that even when the data shows that you are a detriment to your team, you blame the data.

Comment

Originally posted by cubone View Post
          Look at that, Jessup trying to turn yet another thread into one about her. Go find your own place to whine and complain about all of the ways that people have failed you. This is about MMR stats.

As I said before, I don't care about your opinion because you clearly have a 3rd grade education and frankly nobody cares about your opinion. All of the data was posted publicly by BIET so feel free to go through it yourself. The only selective data input in here is your brain selectively stopping itself from ever having a logical thought. The funniest part to me is that even when the data shows that you are a detriment to your team, you blame the data.
          Fake Data and Fake News.. This is a prime example of alternative facts.

Plus, you started this thread mentioning me in first paragraph so in a way this thread is mine and all about me.
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

This game is to the point where there are just retards, nolifers and just plain socially stupid/ignorant people left. Its time to bring it behind the barn and end it already, unless your ok wasting the last year or so the game has left and you have literally nothing else to do (most of you need jobs). Flames completely ignored, i just dont give a fuck and rather get pussy and money then pixel awards for being the most special of the tard population. Winning this game is like winning the special olympics. Be proud you have spent 20-30 years of your lives 12 hours a day trying your hardest to be the best retard of the group. GG

Comment

Originally posted by TheSauce View Post
              This game is to the point where there are just retards, nolifers and just plain socially stupid/ignorant people left. Its time to bring it behind the barn and end it already, unless your ok wasting the last year or so the game has left and you have literally nothing else to do (most of you need jobs). Flames completely ignored, i just dont give a fuck and rather get pussy and money then pixel awards for being the most special of the tard population. Winning this game is like winning the special olympics. Be proud you have spent 20-30 years of your lives 12 hours a day trying your hardest to be the best retard of the group. GG
              He has a point
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Enough fighting here. This post was specifically about the MMR data. If we can't handle it, we can close the thread.

There are plenty of other threads discussing Jessups play style or complaining that the game is dead. Let's keep it on topic.

Comment

Maybe cubone should have been professional in his opening statements about this data project rather than calling out people he wanted to troll along with it. the opening statements... but fine. I'll take a step back but they need to too. Don't use the topic to start trolling players but rather to implement a site where we can EASILY have access to it.
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Kassius View Post
                    Jessup plays to the rules, just not in a popular fashion. Simply reduce the time per round for MMR matches imo, much faster to implement that than any dynamic map zoning etc.
                    I agree.

Click image for larger version  Name:	spacesihps.png Views:	0 Size:	46.7 KB ID:	1363534

I added an additional column to what's been shared, thank you cubone for putting together, visualizing & sharing this data.

This is an opportunity to improve gameplay, instead of continuing to direct the limitations of the systems in place towards one person:

Options:
                    1. Reduce time
                    2. Have an !end function that 2 representatives from each team can pm MMRBot to call for the end of the game.
                    Scenario: 1v5, score: 45-28.

Player A is on the losing team, and has 5 remaining. The score of the game is 45-28. Player B & C from the losing team & Player F & G from the winning team pm MMRBot with !end.
                    Statistically:
                    • Player A receives 10 losses on the statsheet, along with the rest of the losing team
                    • The difference of 5 losses is distributed among the winning team at random OR given to Player 13: MatchBot
                    To prevent players from taking this system and using it elsewhere:
                    • Once 2 players from each team pm the bot with !end, the host receives the notification. Only hosts are able to !end the game.
                    • Games cannot be ended if the score is within 7-10
                    Last edited by Riverside; 03-08-2023, 09:36 PM.

Comment

I’m not staff. I have no special access to data. I decided to do this because I was bored and wanted to quantify how good/bad people are. Before BIET posted data extracts, I went to trenchwars.org and scraped game data. If someone else wants to do their own thing, feel free to start your own thread. BIET has openly posted all of the available data in this very thread.

Part of my project is giving out awards to people based on their statistical performance. If you are unhappy with an award or certificate you were given, please ask the data very nicely if it will consider changing to better suit your image of your abilities. If you are unhappy with the data presented, you can try emailing customer service at Cubone Data Services but we’re a bit swamped with unhappy campers currently.
                      Last edited by cubone; 03-09-2023, 02:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Riverside View Post

I agree.

Click image for larger version Name:	spacesihps.png Views:	0 Size:	46.7 KB ID:	1363534

I added an additional column to what's been shared, thank you cubone for putting together, visualizing & sharing this data.

This is an opportunity to improve gameplay, instead of continuing to direct the limitations of the systems in place towards one person:

Options:
                        1. Reduce time
                        2. Have an !end function that 2 representatives from each team can pm MMRBot to call for the end of the game.
                        Scenario: 1v5, score: 45-28.

Player A is on the losing team, and has 5 remaining. The score of the game is 45-28. Player B & C from the losing team & Player F & G from the winning team pm MMRBot with !end.
                        Statistically:
                        • Player A receives 10 losses on the statsheet, along with the rest of the losing team
                        • The difference of 5 losses is distributed among the winning team at random OR given to Player 13: MatchBot
                        To prevent players from taking this system and using it elsewhere:
                        • Once 2 players from each team pm the bot with !end, the host receives the notification. Only hosts are able to !end the game.
                        • Games cannot be ended if the score is within 7-10
                        Alternatively just punish the person running out the clock and void the game if nobody dies out by the end of the game. Removes all of the incentive to running away for a cheap victory and forces both sides to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by cubone View Post

Alternatively just punish the person running out the clock and void the game if nobody dies out by the end of the game. Removes all of the incentive to running away for a cheap victory and forces both sides to fight.
                          Awful idea. You need a timer in these games and to penalize a team who is ahead when the clock runs out is beyond retarded. The only time to void is for a draw. The team with the most kills wins as it is supposed to be. Just shorten the games some is my vote.
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Awful idea. You need a timer in these games and to penalize a team who is ahead when the clock runs out is beyond retarded. The only time to void is for a draw. The team with the most kills wins as it is supposed to be. Just shorten the games some is my vote.
                            I think you misunderstand what the point of the clock is for. It is not intended for a way to lame a win by running the clock. The clock is meant to avoid having to chase someone for 2 hours that refuses to fight.

As much as I am not a fan of riverside he may be on to something with allowing some sort of bot poll to end the game early. If it's 1v5 and the score is like 44-44, okay maybe. But if it's like 1v5 and you need 20+ kills it's not gonna happen. Maybe when 1 player is left and they need X amount of kills to win, we can do some sort of poll where at least 3 people from the losing side have to vote yes to end early, or something along them lines. If game ends early, end it with stats as is. MMR is about win/loss not stats.
                            rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
                            rEnZi> its crazy
                            rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

The clock has always been vital to dd and jd matches lol. Time management is a real part of the game. How many twdt and twl games have been decided by the clock? MANY. It isn't there to stop running as its main purpose at all, it is there to quantify the entire game. Like it or not the clock is part of the game. Shortening is the ONLY thing that makes sense if everyone's panties are in a bunch over their precious extra minutes lol. I personally have no issue with the current clock, but it seems a few of you are fixated. Once the clock is shortened, time management strategies will change within those parameters to force a faster pace, but the clock will still be the deciding factor in the end.

As far a voting poll to end games.. that will be exploited, and we all know it. It will wind up being as useful as pubs mute feature with some clown like honcho triggering it constantly. The only way I could support this idea is if a game was short of time and a team was MAJORLY behind. 25-45 or something with 1 person in vs multiples with 5 minutes left for example.. that could be ok as a time saving feature, but it should only be available and used very selectively with clear and concise reasonable criteria.
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Kassius View Post

From a game stats perspective, pilot kills by range would be interesting, e.g. what % of all kills by Racka are R1 for example.

Game type vs time might be nice to see, so we can see the patterns of what hours tend to have what types of games.

E.g.

Between 1st January - 1st March
                                22:00 - 23:00 | 300 Jav | 200 Wb
                                23:00 - 24:00 | 250 Jav | 400 Wb

And some trends for Days of the week would be nice.

Could help towards planned hosting rather than solely ad-hoc.
                                Ask and ye shall receive. One thing BIET would have to confirm is the time zone for the datetime. It wasn't formatted in epoch so I assume it's whatever timezone he's in.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bw5xVbL.png
Views:	326
Size:	99.8 KB
ID:	1363542

Name:	M5Y8gWB.png
Views:	311
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	1363543

Name:	IvK3aT8.png