MMR Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cubone View Post
    The next award goes to goes to someone who is no stranger to MMR awards. The Trench Wars Humane Society presents the King of the Strays Award, given to thesauce for his complete inability to aim and reliance on a little old fashioned luck. Mercede$ and YOGI were hot on his tail, but thesauce has proven to be the superior strayer. Not surprisingly many of the names on this list are stalwarts on many of the other lists which are generally measures of poor performance.

The math of this is for each kill, taking the X and Y coords of both the player killed and the killer and then looking at the killer's screen reso to determine if the player they killed was actually on their screen or not. Nothing fancy here.

Also, reminder to spay or neuter your pets.

Edit: Pct_vs_League indicates the percentage of kills from strays compared to the league average. Everyone here is overly reliant on strays compared to the overall league average.

Click image for larger version Name:	nocMFT0.png Views:	0 Size:	79.1 KB ID:	1363680

And here are the kills from the recipient (who has quit this zone because it's garbage yet continues to hang out here) of this very prestigious award:

Click image for larger version Name:	LQ9gmvv.png Views:	0 Size:	231.3 KB ID:	1363681
    what a surprise jessup is topping this list in TKs lmao
    Absolutely no regard for her teammates and this clearly depicts how its always 4v5 with her on your team.
    And if you manage to get surrounded by an enemy near a wall you can bet a jessup lob is coming your way.

Dumbass lives at r3/r4/out of base lobbing like its elim or shooting yogi styled bullets while teammates get rushed after they just fired.
    The paramount of skill obviously.

Wonder how many teammate emps she's done from across the map

Shes #1 for tking with her lobs.. fukin retard argues this fact every time.
    LOL

PS: Hellkite doesnt count hes on 1280 res

Another highly prestigious award for tw's most delusional karen: jessup

Click image for larger version  Name:	BJTO9XjCAAA95_i.jpg Views:	0 Size:	57.1 KB ID:	1363685
    Last edited by ag$; 03-22-2023, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Will ya let this person go, lovebird?

PS: spawning is so lame in m m r, cmon tiny & best......

Comment

Who has webdev experience and would be interested in combining Cubone's / BIET's & Sprackle's work related to MMR?
        zidane> big play
        Omega Red> dwop sick
        mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
        WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
        1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

You call them strays.. I call them snipes.
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Jessup identifies as a good player.

Comment

Best / Tiny / River are the spawn champs.
              1:waven> u challenge
              1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

We here at Cubone Data Services track the sentiment of the players and it has become overwhelmingly obvious that the people demand to know who is the spawn king.

I asked ChatGPT what makes a great spawner in TW and here's what it provided me:

Here are some qualities that may make a great spawner in Trench Wars:
                1. Strategic positioning: A great spawner should be able to position themselves in a way that allows them to spawn teammates or weapons in a strategic location that benefits their team.
                2. Communication: A great spawner should be able to communicate effectively with their team, providing information about the enemy's movements and coordinating with other players to achieve objectives.
                3. Resource management: A great spawner should be able to manage their resources effectively, spawning weapons and teammates at the right time to maximize their impact.
                4. Adaptability: A great spawner should be able to adapt to changing circumstances, such as a shift in the battlefield or the loss of key players, and adjust their spawning strategy accordingly.
                Doesn't really make sense but Bigmon, you are here by awarded the Spawn King Award with more spawn kills than Planned Parenthood. 1.3 spawnkills per game is impressive, especially when SNES averages less than 4 kills per game over the entire map. Also, your overall KD is 1.29, so you're more efficient and ruthless in spawn than anywhere else.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DOIbF7w.png Views:	0 Size:	36.2 KB ID:	1363694

And here's who you killed the most:

Click image for larger version  Name:	U0dAPSB.png Views:	0 Size:	8.8 KB ID:	1363695
                Last edited by cubone; 03-23-2023, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ag$ View Post

what a surprise jessup is topping this list in TKs lmao
                  Absolutely no regard for her teammates
                  Speaking of TK's how about something that shows % of kills that are TK's. This would be more useful than simply TK count.

Also, Bestand Tiny, pretty lame spawning so much, especially when you're 2 of the better players in the ship.
                  rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
                  rEnZi> its crazy
                  rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

I did that early on to show % of TKs to kills. If you mean for spawns, I could do that, but I think spawnkills per game is more meaningful.

Comment

• cubone can we get like a kda/kills per game list for jav

Comment

• Originally posted by zidane View Post
                        cubone can we get like a kda/kills per game list for jav
                        You mean overall for all jav games?

Comment

• BIET any chance you can get me updated MMR data? I know we talked about you being able to do it monthly. Thank you in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by RageRitual View Post

Also, Bestand Tiny, pretty lame spawning so much, especially when you're 2 of the better players in the ship.
                            Agreed, very lame. Any way we can add some bumpers on the side of the ships for the newer players? Maybe special spawn areas and a student driver magnets on their ship too?

We also need awards for players that aren't as good. Maybe start adding some participation medals on twd? This generation is fucked.
                            1:waven> u challenge
                            1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                            Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                              Any way we can add some bumpers on the side of the ships for the newer players? Maybe special spawn areas and a student driver magnets on their ship too?
                              I'd like a helmet please!

Last edited by Sprackle; 03-30-2023, 12:44 PM.

Comment

• MMR data up to 7th of April: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10af...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

Working...
                                X