MMR Game Score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cubone View Post
    BIET Thought of one other data point. Can you add which host started the round?
    We already have the host name linked to the matchbot match data, just not for all matches as it was added a bit later. I'll add the field to the query. I can also add it to the mmr match data as those aren't always the same.

Comment

BIET Hey just wondering if you've had time to update the database with new data so you can post it? I know you were adding some new tables/fields so no worries if you're still working on it.

Comment

BIET Very minor thing with the API. I notice you added MMR rating history, which is awesome, and I'm pulling it in. However, it looks like the history link for jd links to dd matches.

Comment

Current ideas:
          • Implementing player ratings into game-by-game score (as outlined above) Updated Google sheets 'Jav Game Score' to integrate rank of players killed
          • Go through kill-by-kill to determine 2fer/3fer/4fer/5fers
          • Look at player coords for each player and each kill/death to see how close they are to other teammates (it's not perfect but provides 80-100 datapoints of the coords of every player in game to determine people that stick with the team and those that don't)
          • Perhaps come up with some kind of metric by MMR/my rating to determine who is over/underplaying their rating (is a 3000-level player significantly outplaying other similarly rated players)
          • I haven't added my time-wasting metrics to the Google Sheets doc so I might add that Updated Google sheets 'Time Wasted' to include the time wasted data
          • Discussed with autopilot maybe creating a few metrics for each player based on certain stats
            • Could be something like:
              • Offense (kills/kills per minute/range/level of player killed)
              • Teaming (avg distance to teammates/TKs/effect on winning percentage of other players)
              • Clutch (wins as last player alive/KOs/2fers,3fers,etc, win %)
              • Defense (average range of deaths/% of games alive more than XX% of round)

Comment

Originally posted by cubone View Post
            BIET Very minor thing with the API. I notice you added MMR rating history, which is awesome, and I'm pulling it in. However, it looks like the history link for jd links to dd matches.
            Sorry about that. I'll fix it after work today. I've been maintaining the MMR API and website recently. I'm working on a profile page with a MMR over time chart for the website too. Hopefully will be able to make some progress on that tonight.

Comment

Raw data dump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ytR...ew?usp=sharing

Added MMR Match and MMR Match Player data. And cleaned up some duplicate entries in the Round and Player data.

Let me know if anything is off or seems missing.

Suggestion of a stat sarger might be interested in. 'Cull master', the player who got benched the most. And, if you haven't already added this one, 'Stage fright', players ranked by worst performance, either k:d or losses or both, in the main arena when there was more than 1 game made.

Comment

Originally posted by Hookecho View Post

Sorry about that. I'll fix it after work today. I've been maintaining the MMR API and website recently. I'm working on a profile page with a MMR over time chart for the website too. Hopefully will be able to make some progress on that tonight.
                Not a big deal at all. Was a 2 second regex fix on my end. Thanks for working on the API, though. I like the historical MMR idea.

Comment

Originally posted by BIET View Post
                  Raw data dump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ytR...ew?usp=sharing

Added MMR Match and MMR Match Player data. And cleaned up some duplicate entries in the Round and Player data.

Let me know if anything is off or seems missing.

Suggestion of a stat sarger might be interested in. 'Cull master', the player who got benched the most. And, if you haven't already added this one, 'Stage fright', players ranked by worst performance, either k:d or losses or both, in the main arena when there was more than 1 game made.
                  As always, thank you! Yeah, I was thinking looking at who was benched the most would be an interesting one. There's some looney conspiracy theories about a simple algorithm being 'biased'. Might do something like total number of games played divided by total of number of games signed up to get the percentage of signups participated in.

Can you elaborate on the 'stage fright' stat? You mean if it was multi-arena and whether people performed worse than their average?

Edit: I'm assuming that in the MMR Match Players table, if the Team = 0, that indicates they signed up and were benched?
                  Last edited by cubone; 07-21-2023, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Did a very quick basic look at who was culled the most. Nothing to see here. Bot sits lower-rated players to make even teams.

Click image for larger version

Name:	KysowFs.png
Views:	208
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	1364256

Comment

team=0 indeed means they were benched.

And the stage fright stat, either the lowest k:d or w:l in the main arena, or what you said, the difference with their performance in the main arena and their average.

Comment

Haven't updated the sheets with current data yet but decided to make a sheet just for fun to show each player's career highs in different categories. Hope to add 2fer/3fer/etc to the data soon.

Link to Google Sheets: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Click image for larger version

Name:	oljRVYp.png
Views:	187
Size:	74.7 KB
ID:	1364259

Comment

Sheet is updated with current data from BIET (as-of 07/20)

Comment

cubone This Javelin data sheet is awesome. Is there (or any chance of) a Warbird one too?
                            rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
                            rEnZi> its crazy
                            rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Originally posted by RageRitual View Post
                              cubone This Javelin data sheet is awesome. Is there (or any chance of) a Warbird one too?
                              Yeah, I have all of the data, just haven't cared enough to do one. I know a few people have asked so I can definitely get one put together soon.

Oh and thank you!

Comment

Unfortunately lost the password to my throwaway account so had to add the Google Sheets on a new id. Updated with data up to 01/14/2024.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Also I was considering messing with base stats but doesn't look to be part of the MMR data
                                Last edited by cubone; 01-21-2024, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X