Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rampage throws a wb game sitting still or floating and purposely missing. I ask host to ban him and he is added to very next game. Jessup had to mvp to still win the game but he tried his best to ruin it for my team.

Very next game Rampage does the same thing. Purposely trying to ruin games. (Note at this guys squad too) Malicious game throwing and breaking the rules. Hosts do nothing! Unacceptable....
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Hmmm all I see is a guy who is trying to figure out wb but still contributed enough to help his team win 2 games.

Lemme donate $3 to the PrintScreen fund as you're going to need to replace that key soon.
      Last edited by cubone; 03-01-2024, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Ramp is a player learning to warbird, I don't think he is throwing just a very inexperienced warbird.
        Last edited by Best; 03-01-2024, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Rampage, rejoin GOAT and I'll train you in warbird my man. It looks like you're struggling out there
          Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Oh look!! A few more abusive corrupt players coming into the post to derail it. Take note everyone. Here they come!
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Rampage, this thread is here to celebrate your growth in warbird. Keep at it, bud!

Comment

Rampage, don't let bullies like Jessup bring you down. We've already lost crucial players to that thing. RIP aggi

Comment

Oh look 2 more troll abusers responding when obvious proof of abuse was just shown. Sprackle the guy who adds 3 bot players to elim to troll people and who also attach exploits daily in pub and Cubone a known pub troll who harasses people into anger to make player abuse calls when they insult him for it. Making light of proof of abuse and pretending it wasn't on purpose shows these trolls true colors.
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Sprackle, don't let bullies like Jessup bring you down.

Rampage, just keep grinding man. Warbird is tough but you're getting better every day!

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                    Cubone harasses people into anger to make player abuse calls when they insult him for it.
                    Please don't victim blame. This is very upsetting and I find your abuse extremely uncalled for.
                    Last edited by cubone; 03-01-2024, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Jessup,

Please stop using the forums for this purpose.

If you want to complain about staff -- twcomplaints "at" gmail.com is where it goes.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X