The TWD System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Da1andonly
    Taj, why do you think people get mad at you, stupid fuck. Do you realize how hard it is for the top squads to get games while squads like Tanked (just an example) won't play because they know they will lose.

Then blame the system not the squads, stupid fuk.

Comment

Originally posted by TajaUk
      Then blame the system not the squads, stupid fuk.
      blame the squads.. quit trying to hide behind the system..

"we own, were gonna get into twl" (Havent played a single decent squad).

keep on thinking like that, cause come twl, you are gonna get your ass handed to you in every match. Doesnt make you look so great now does it?

squads who dont play vs top squads shouldt be allowed to get into twl.
      Displaced> I get pussy every day
      Displaced> I'm rich
      Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
      Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
      Thors> prolly
      Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

Originally posted by Displaced
        blame the squads.. quit trying to hide behind the system..

"we own, were gonna get into twl" (Havent played a single decent squad).

keep on thinking like that, cause come twl, you are gonna get your ass handed to you in every match. Doesnt make you look so great now does it?

squads who dont play vs top squads shouldt be allowed to get into twl.
        Who said we owned? we know our limitations thank you, and dont go around bragging about anything. If squads wont play you thats not my fault. I could understand if our squad went around shit talking, saying how good we were and pissing alot of people off, but we dont.

You seem really angry, and cant wait to see us lose every game in TWL if we qualify. You miss the point, we have already won if we qualify, its a massive achievement for a squad who restricts itself to players from one small country. I am sorry were not "leet" and wont challenge for the title, but then again we will enjoy ourselves win or lose and always show respect for opponents in any league.

You have lost to a few squads we have beaten, yeah we really suck.
        Last edited by TajaUk; 04-13-2004, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lol?
          BS twd history

Apr 13 win vs. Injurie
          Apr 12 win vs. Pursuance
          Apr 12 win vs. solarwave
          Apr 12 win vs. Blind Storm
          Apr 11 win vs. Death Camp
          Apr 10 win vs. Elenya
          Apr 10 win vs. Avalonian
          Apr 09 loss vs. Double-Negative
          Apr 08 win vs. /-/uNtErZ
          Apr 07 win vs. Kellogg\'s
          Apr 07 win vs. Warpath
          Apr 06 win vs. Geared
          Apr 06 win vs. Considerate
          Apr 06 win vs. Bunnies
          Apr 06 win vs. solarwave
          Apr 05 win vs. Kellogg\'s
          Apr 05 win vs. Big Daddys
          Apr 04 win vs. Tidez
          Apr 04 win vs. Egyptian
          Apr 03 win vs. kAHlA
          Only squad there that i would consider "good" is Egyptian.

look at their lineup, hardly their best, not even close to it

whom else on that list have we lost against? none. (partly because we probably wouldnt even play vs squads like Kellog\'s, or Double-Negative.

You have lost to a few squads we have beaten, yeah we really suck.
          make that claim again after youve beaten Pallies, Sk8, -f-, Grapevine or fire? cause atm it should read "You have lost to ONE squad we have beaten".

on a side note, i dont care whether you get to twl or not, since you wont pose a threat, however if BS getting in means a top squad doesnt. That would really suck.
          Displaced> I'm rich
          Thors> prolly

best comeback ever

Comment

"we own, were gonna get into twl"

Still waiting for where we actually said this....take your time no rush.

Comment

we own, were gonna get into twl

$$
              Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Ok, mattey so we haven't taken a chunk out of big gun pie, But look at it from our point of view, Briitsh Squad has Talented players borught in when sol ^ took charge, and there are also the players who were previosly in squad, British Squad had ended up with talented players worthy to par almost any team, and we have some players who aren't at the right level yet, Would you rather us play, say two of our good players in a dd and 3 other players and lose every dd? or would you tell us to play less games and stop our newer plays from playing? Would that be fair? NO this way, we can get newer members agaist the new squads, and the big guns like Castle, Acidmouse and Demonic playing the suposedly Leet squads. But your hypothesis sounds like were too cheap and scared to take on big teams, But I tell you mattey to revise your premature conclusion , and basicly stfu and crawl back down that hole of yours.
                Us getting into twl would be screwed? we have been in every twl since britsquad was made in 1998 not one person has argued agaist it apart from you.
                British> my 18th tomoz $$
                Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

TajaUk, you didnt say that, however it was the underlying tone of your earlier posts.

also Attacks, sure let the "newer" players play the "newer" squads, you could however play the "better" squads from time to time.
                  Displaced> I'm rich
                  Thors> prolly

best comeback ever

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey
                    Apr 12 win vs. Pursuance
                    Apr 12 win vs. solarwave
                    Apr 12 win vs. Blind Storm
                    Apr 11 win vs. Death Camp
                    Apr 10 win vs. Elenya
                    Apr 10 win vs. Avalonian
                    Apr 09 loss vs. Double-Negative
                    Apr 08 win vs. /-/uNtErZ
                    Apr 07 win vs. Kellogg\'s
                    Apr 07 win vs. Warpath
                    Apr 06 win vs. Geared
                    Apr 06 win vs. Considerate
                    Apr 06 win vs. Bunnies
                    Apr 06 win vs. solarwave
                    Apr 05 win vs. Kellogg\'s
                    Apr 05 win vs. Big Daddys
                    Apr 04 win vs. Tidez
                    Apr 04 win vs. Egyptian
                    Apr 03 win vs. kAHlA
                    Apr 03 loss vs. PUMA

HUGE VAGINAS
                    lolol go british squad!
                    1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
                    1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
                    1: cundor> dude
                    1: cundor> i already told my parents
                    1: Desperate> LOL
                    1: Cremation> HAHA
                    1: bram> :)
                    1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Displaced
                      whom else on that list have we lost against? none. (partly because we probably wouldnt even play vs squads like Kellog\'s, or Double-Negative.
                      Perhaps you guys should consider playing those squads like kellogs and double negative because if it is you who takes the points off these newer squads, it reduces the big point payoff that squads like the brits receive by manipulating the system. It's all about the balance.
                      $|_@Q\_/|=

Comment

• Originally posted by SLaQ n Sauce
                        Perhaps you guys should consider playing those squads like kellogs and double negative because if it is you who takes the points off these newer squads, it reduces the big point payoff that squads like the brits receive by manipulating the system. It's all about the balance.
                        Anyone can play anyother squad in the league, thats the system. I am sorry you see this as manipulating.

It's now become hate BS thread, yay.

Maybe we should turn into Puma, cheat, spam bot, double squad, trash talk. Seem's it may gain us more respect.

Comment

• Attacks, are your "better" players just never on, so you can only DD shitty squads? Even with your top 4 on (whoever the fuck they are) you wouldn't play anyone more difficult than Egyptian (judging by your TWD tendencies). I stand by my HUGE VAGINAS sentiment because you have yet to play any other contending TWLD squads. Until you do, shut up and keep playing Kellog/s'.

It doesn't even matter if BS gets in. TWLD needs bottom-feeding squads to pound on; give good squads a break mid-season.
                          Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

• just to be repetitive i think that if twd take about 6 months, almost all squads that qualify for twl would be the best ones.
                            8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                            8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                            8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                            8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                            8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                            8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

• Well as we can see British Squad has made improvements in twdd, if you take that match history you copy/pasted and put the British Squad that was around FALL/2003, they would have lost most of them I bet. But I respect the fact they have improved and especially that their a squad with such a long history.

But as Slaque pointed out way earlier in this thread, if you don't play the Super-Squads (atleast a few times for good practice and to show you where you need to improve) you'll get humilated or shocked when twld time comes.
                              So what if your not #1 on TWDD ladder, atleast try to stay within rank#1-10.

Also British Squad isn't the only squad that has done this, so why just focus on them. Get a list of other squads guilty of milking their way to the top. As Cig Smoke pointed out, a flaw in the system.

Maybe they should take most of the top TWDD squads, and just have a TWLD Qualification Tournament (and without FC Greens). And for your squad to be part of this tournament, it must have a stable squad history and show seriousness to compete.

Comment

• Originally posted by TajaUk
                                Anyone can play anyother squad in the league, thats the system. I am sorry you see this as manipulating.
                                Perhaps you are right and its the twd system that is to blame, but that still doesnt explain the extreme stupidity of british squad captains to try and qualify for twl without providing their team any preparation for the harder competition found in league play.It is simple to play several squads who may potentially beat you without losing alot of placement on the twd ladder because if, lets say pallies, beat you in a match, all you need to do is play 3-5 newbsquads to get those points back. By doing this, it doesnt make u guys look like "huge vaginas", and it shows your squad what kind of level they need to be at, and what you can improve upon in order to be competetive in twl. But of course if BS is not planning on being considered a serious contender in leagues, they should stop wasting everyones time and drop out now, because most of the TW community would like to see exciting, close twl matches between the most deserving squads, not one-sided rapefests as a result of poor leadership.
                                $|_@Q\_/|=

Comment

Working...
                                X