The TWD System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nickname
    doesn't work at all. Digitale and Gravest for TWLD!

I hear they have both dissolved. Stick it to the man.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by SLaQ n Sauce
      Perhaps you are right and its the twd system that is to blame, but that still doesnt explain the extreme stupidity of british squad captains to try and qualify for twl without providing their team any preparation for the harder competition found in league play.It is simple to play several squads who may potentially beat you without losing alot of placement on the twd ladder because if, lets say pallies, beat you in a match, all you need to do is play 3-5 newbsquads to get those points back. By doing this, it doesnt make u guys look like "huge vaginas", and it shows your squad what kind of level they need to be at, and what you can improve upon in order to be competetive in twl. But of course if BS is not planning on being considered a serious contender in leagues, they should stop wasting everyones time and drop out now, because most of the TW community would like to see exciting, close twl matches between the most deserving squads, not one-sided rapefests as a result of poor leadership.

You know its not that hard to give us a little slack.

Were never going to challenge in TWL becasue of the nature of BS and its restrictive pilots policy. So what your saying is only squads challenging for the TWLD title should bother entering?

Like tax outlined becasue we only have 5-6 TWL quality players in the squad that are very rarely on at same time, we just dont have the chance to dd those top 10 squads that would rape us without our top lineup on. If we had a larger pool of players I would welcome a testing challenge more often.

How many squads from last years twld are still around? not many. One or two loses in league these days is enuff to send squads dissolving without trace. I guess those same 100-150 top players moving around 5-6 different squads every year REALLY deserve the league spots? yeah now i get where your coming from.

There is always a place for various ability squads in twl as long as they are not there unjustly, remember they changed the rules again this season or we wouldn't have had to qualify. I am still willing to bet they change the system again before it starts if enough so called "leet" players whine all day. I would prefer I league full of stable squads thats show respect for others anyday then all those that cant last more then a few bad beats.

We have improved alot since last season (2-8), and our top 6 players can compete against anyone now (i mean not being rape, winning is a different thing), All our starters have played twl and know what it will take, I certainly am under no illussions of the task ahead, but we will not be getting raped ( played 10 games last season with a 1:1 average) like you try and make out.

I am sad that some squads get so pissed off about BS and the LOTS of other squads that dont play you. Like a said before we are happy beating those just under the top squads, and in TWL will be the real test, then every match we play we will have out best players on, and the fun will begin. I am sure more than a few people will eat there words.

Anyone else wanna slag us off? Very easy to do when your in a top squad and protected with lots of other good players.

Comment

• NImrook> dd BS?
        Acidmouse> we suck.. we dont want to lose to Shriek

that is sad... u know when TWL comes all those newb squads wont be in TWL right? and u guys will prob lost 50-20 to every squad every game in TWL.. and Attacks.. i'm seriously.. if your squaddie Taja is saying how good their top 6 are then why not show us that by challenging better squads and letting everyone know they can compete instead of him just sitting here trashing without any backups..
        9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
        4:Nimrook> No?
        4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
        4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
        4:Akuun> ROFL
        4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
        4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
        4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

• Sad news, I was talking to Ripper today and Fire Squad dissolved. All due to inactivity, or lost of interest into the game. I believed Fire Squad (If active more) had a serious chance at winning TWLD.

TWL has silly timing in the year; lots of these veterns wana enjoy the summer outside, not inside playing video games (ok maybe in the evening its fun, but come on on the weekend during the day..lol).

As far as I'm concerned Chaos Zone Premier League has the best organized league system and it has a history to back it up. I love the TW settings, but the leagues could be improved further and obviously by this thread some are upset with it.

Chaos Zone Leagues have this setup and its good:

Amateur Dueling League
          Intermediate Dueling League
          Pro Dueling League

16 squads per league... automated bots and human refs...
          But for TW they could easily increase # of squads per leagues, especially for amateurs or intermediate.

Ironically, I posted a message 1 month ago about this without ever looking into Chaos Zone Leagues and I had a similiar idea.

Comment

• no offense but all your ideas are bad

Comment

• Originally posted by Da1andonly
              Taj, why do you think people get mad at you, stupid fuck. Do you realize how hard it is for the top squads to get games while squads like Tanked (just an example) won't play because they know they will lose.
              We do play other top squads I wont look @ the history or know what we are vs each squad ratio wise, but i konw we played -f- atleast once, diso a few times, Sk8 , pirates, grapevine. I'll agree with u saying yes we dont play them every time they challenge, partial bc we have to requalify. I aint gonna just give points aawy to a squad or give my points and move down the ladder just to be "brave". If we lose in a good game then so be it, nothin wrong with that, but losing a game u know u'd lose isnt even fun to think about. Its just stupid. Im sure if u had to requalify to Da1 u wouldnt be playing JD vs Shriek with Fit, X machine and jonas in jav. U'd wait till uhad atleast 4 outa 5 starters or 4 javers online to do so. (sry fit/jon/x all examples) U squads already qualified have to look @ it from our point of view sometimes to. I konw 1 game usualy dont make a differnce to be new squads who just been made a big loss can be devistating to them. Not to mention even some of the "top" squads do the same thing. I see pirates constantly evading Syndicate's challenges. Same with another squad i forget who atm tho. They just dont do it as much.
              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
                no offense but all your ideas are bad
                They aren't my ideas, and could you please explain why these ideas are bad?

I would have to strongly agree that the Chaos Zone League system is better then the TWL/TWD system. However, the TW zone's settings are much easier for us; I just can't stand SVS settings.

Yes, it is easy for you to write a 1 line sentence and say these ideas are bad.

Obviously, with the creation of this thread some of the TWD players aren't happy with the current TWD System. I'm merely trying to offer suggestions, who knows if enough of us brainstorm we might be able to come with a perfect league system in the future.

Comment

• [QUOTE=WiseCherub]They aren't my ideas, and could you please explain why these ideas are bad?
                  QUOTE]

they are bad cause u write a bood to explain and i dont read it :\
                  8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                  8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                  8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                  8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                  8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                  8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

• Originally posted by WiseCherub
                    They aren't my ideas, and could you please explain why these ideas are bad?
                    I, for one, can barely wait until Sleepy's Ivy League ass responds. Okay, I don't really care, but I bet it'll be funny.
                    5:gen> man
                    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

• Premier League has a ton more competition than TW... so you couldnt have a 48 squad system for each league in TW. At most only 2 leagues.
                      - k2

Comment

• Ivies are overrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nimrook
                          NImrook> dd BS?
                          Acidmouse> we suck.. we dont want to lose to Shriek
                          You didnt want to lose to BS, but you did..gg we really suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Facetious
                            I, for one, can barely wait until Sleepy's Ivy League ass responds. Okay, I don't really care, but I bet it'll be funny.
                            too much pressure now, I can't do it. (Plus I forgot about this thread)

Comment

• Originally posted by TajaUk
                              You didnt want to lose to BS, but you did..gg we really suck.
                              lol lol gg on beating our jav line in dd.. =) let's play again later with our wbs this time? and btw with our javs we actually still won a round from what u would considered as your "top wbs".. rofl.. gg
                              Last edited by Nimrook; 04-16-2004, 06:44 PM.
                              9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
                              4:Nimrook> No?
                              4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
                              4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
                              4:Akuun> ROFL
                              4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
                              4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
                              4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

• Originally posted by Nimrook
                                lol lol gg on beating our jav line in dd.. =) let's play again later with our wbs this time? and btw with our javs we actually still won a round from what u would considered as your "top wbs".. rofl.. gg

So now you have to beat the "Leet" squads with their best lineups or people still not happy, man if only they would have told us. We didnt have our strongst lineup on either, happy now?

Comment

Working...
                                X