X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spastic is not dissolving

people crying over this shit

fucking deleted
    Last edited by Stabwound; 04-10-2004, 01:11 AM.
    sdg

You guys have won last twl, and should be here for next twl. You will do fine without those three if they actually left.
    -L3

Comment

Thats what he said. I don't think he needs comforting.

Comment

I invite any good players from Spastic (and some of the bad ones) to join Pallies. We are looking for some good spiders, especially. Drop me a PM or ?message in game if you're interested.
        Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
          So please, stop saying that we are dissolving, and stop asking if we are going to all leave.
          Hah we get that 24/7, plus the fact that you don't like how people are trying to steal members, that you have to live with.
          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
          Failure teaches success.
          . â–²
          ▲ ▲

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
            Hah we get that 24/7, plus the fact that you don't like how people are trying to steal members, that you have to live with.
            kim join Shriek? i want u on squad so bad
            9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
            4:Nimrook> No?
            4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
            4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
            4:Akuun> ROFL
            4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
            4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
            4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

yeah pallies rules
              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey
                I invite any good players from Spastic (and some of the bad ones) to join Pallies. We are looking for some good spiders, especially. Drop me a PM or ?message in game if you're interested.
                Sweet, even some of the bad ones on Spastic can join Pallies. Does that mean me and Da Farmer! have a chance?

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                  A lot of people have been talking and asking about Spastic and if we are dissolving. At this point, we are perfectly fine. As far as I know, Necromotic is going to take over as terrier full time
                  Jamal is a better terr.

and all together, only 3 decent people have left, all of whom have many people that can replace them. As long as people don't start jumping ship with those 3, we will be ok. At this point, what we don't need is people trying to steal our players already.
                  Actually, there are some players that I hope get stolen, I'm gonna call them out right now: kidneythieves, Lammy, megaman89, and SpiderGuts. I've been wanting to kick them for months now - so someone steal them.

I appreciate the offers, but at this point in time, Spastic is still a solid squad and we are not even close to dissolving. I know that usually when a core member of a basing team leaves, lots of people start to follow, but I am doing everything I can to keep people together here. So please, stop saying that we are dissolving, and stop asking if we are going to all leave. I am staying in this squad for as long as I can, and I am not leaving until it is dead or dying. As of now, it is neither of those things. I hope the rest of my squadmates have the same way of thinking.
                  For a long time I thought the only thing that would make me leave Spastic is if BrokenFist asks me to start up LevTerr again with him as a co-captain... but now I'll settle for a 3rd string bench position on Rejected, Bohemians, BasingCrew, or Juice if they are willing to give me a tryout.

Comment

This happened once, now its happening again so in the end everything will be perfectly normal.

haha super dont let mega go
                    Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                    Your friend,
                    ​​Papi
                    ​​​​​

Comment

No need to tryout, we have a heated seat left open for you Supermet. And we'll take your spiders too, but rather you stay together for added competition.
                      -L3

Comment

why have players in your squad that u want to kick? (if that part was true)
                        why do squadmembers have eachother on ignore list? (if that part was true)
                        why discuss so much about what happends with your squad on these boards? :/
                        Originally posted by Tyson
                        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                        Originally posted by HeavenSent
                        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                        Originally posted by Izor
                        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Mantra-Slider
                          why have players in your squad that u want to kick? (if that part was true)
                          why do squadmembers have eachother on ignore list? (if that part was true)
                          why discuss so much about what happends with your squad on these boards? :/
                          Cuz they're silly forumwhores =D ...

Comment

Really, first off squads don't steal players, players leave and join other squads. Squads don't have a say if the player leaves or joins them, they may hope or try to "sell" there squad but it's not like they have anythign really special they can offer.

Yeah Spastic lost some core members, but losing 1 guy out of 30+ isn't exactly dissolving. Anti-Scrub has probably lost over 100 "core" players over there exsistance.

Lastly, this entire thread is pretty useless. If your squad if full of hoppers who are going to hop, you deserve to die.
                            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

yes, it was quite frustrating when everyone were asking if you still are in spastic or not and tried to get you in their squads.

and yes, we aren`t dissolving or anything...actually we are doing great at the moment.
                              yesterday showed that we can still be victorious on basing without those few squadhoppers, we did beat Mambo,Whiterabbits,Pallies and Melee and we got alot of needed practise with our new first line terr/terrs.

i just hope we can keep our shit together until twl starts

-Zyclon
                              FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn.

Comment

Working...
                              X