No announcement yet.

Spastic is not dissolving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are, however, keeping his teddybear Chumz as a hostage for later abuse.
    Originally posted by Disliked
    However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
    when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
      Lots of decent people join Anti-Scrub and leave them a week later. Brookus just can't get a break.

Think about that for a second.

-nt-
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly
        We (diso) gave jr5 back to spastic. Reason? We don't want spastilag to dissolve, we like challenges!
        Yeah <3 Da1andonly :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
          Think about that for a second.

-nt-
          Not sure what you are insinuating... I meant "decent people" as in people who are decent at the game, not decent in character, if that's what you were talking about.
          sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
            I don't think he meant to point out that he's been basing longer than you. I think he meant to point out that you have no idea what you are talking about. The above post proves that he was right. If you're going to put an unorthodox opinion out there, please, dear God, make it readable. You wrote all that shit, but from what I can tell, you have no proof that Mambo is any better.
            As i said in my post above. These aer forums. They are based on Opinions. My sole opinions is mambo is better. They match them in terr, have just as good/laggy sharks and there spiders are way laggier then spastics. With that combo its hard to lose. I also said that it could go either way. I said spastic co uld very well beat mambo. I just think nowdays its hard for any squad to win TWLB 2 seasons in a row. I think for the sole fact Pallies have a good basebird and base jav they'll beat spastic as well. Time race makes basebirds powerful, something pallies r strong in. I was merely strirring up some converstation i didnt mean any harm

I also dont think he has any proof that spastic is better. I imagine for 1 most of them games on TWD were played WITH pure_luck as spastic's terr. SOmething that makes spastic more powerful. And u being on pallies should know that when ur auto-qualified for TWL already u just play anything that comes along. U know that games mean nothing so there is no need to try ur best or even have ur best lineup on. So TWD history dont really mean anything for thes 2 squads.
            Last edited by Cig Smoke; 04-10-2004, 02:56 AM.
            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

We (diso) gave jr5 back to spastic. Reason? We don't want spastilag to dissolve, we like challenges!
              Well, I take my Diso4win this year comment back
              And you run, and you run to catch up with the sun, but it's sinking
              Racing around to come up behind you again
              The sun is the same in a relative way, but you're older
              Shorter of breath and one day closer to death

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                any proof that spastic is better.
                the word TWLB comes to mind. but dont mind me. i must be crazy
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                  Not sure what you are insinuating... I meant "decent people" as in people who are decent at the game, not decent in character, if that's what you were talking about.
                  They drive they're own talent off.
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I can see fairly new people feeling alienated because of brookus' yelling, but we've all learned to put up with it, because hes usually correct.

brookus> ARE YOU DENSE?

that one hurts most of all tho

internet de la jerome

Comment

I don't think I could really blame brookus for yelling about anything. I'd be that way too if I had to put up with Erathia for as long as he has.
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gabraham
                        Well, I take my Diso4win this year comment back
                        Cause of one player? Heh.
                        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                        There wont be another election for president.
                        Obama is the Omega President.
                        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                          I don't think I could really blame brookus for yelling about anything. I'd be that way too if I had to put up with Erathia for as long as he has.
                          lmao. you win, gg

internet de la jerome

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs
                            the word TWLB comes to mind. but dont mind me. i must be crazy

What do u mean the "word" TWLB?
                            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Cause of one player? Heh.
                              Um, no, heh. 2.
                              I came back today too.
                              Donno if I'll be a starter again when league comes down, but I'm willing and able and no more rusty than half the people who spend more time typing here in the forums instead of playing. Or for that matter, those who wb and jav too.
                              And you run, and you run to catch up with the sun, but it's sinking
                              Racing around to come up behind you again
                              The sun is the same in a relative way, but you're older
                              Shorter of breath and one day closer to death

Comment

Season will be easy for them, but that was also for diso. But after that you have to win every single match without one error.
                                You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Working...
                                X