No announcement yet.

Full Charge Greens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like you don't get it. I was being sarcastic with those 2 ways of dealing with it.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalKid
      There are 2 options for rushers here. #1 They don't rush... Of course, that's the only way over half the ppl can do anything since they can only kill someone in front of them. #2 They watch the bounty of the guy they are chasing. If they ever see the bounty increase, they should back off. Of course, this takes more concentration on their part, and of course they have very little to spare as is.
      I don't think sarcastic is the right word to describe this.
      Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

Didn't bother reading a single post but here's what I think of fc greens:
        Duelling: make every green fc or remove them all. Having all as fc would be cool because that would make the odds better in a 1vs2-5 situation.
        Basing: keep them as it is or even better, remove them! I like fc greens but in the end, games that are based on luck can't be good.
        5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
        5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
        5: Da1andonly> =((
        5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
        5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
        5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

the only people that should win a 1vs2 or more are the good ones. not the lucky ones.
          Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
          Philos> there is something about you
          Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeansi
            Didn't bother reading a single post but here's what I think of fc greens:
            Duelling: make every green fc or remove them all. Having all as fc would be cool because that would make the odds better in a 1vs2-5 situation.
            That is one of the most stupid suggestions I have ever heard. Do you know how much squad dueling would suck ass if every green was an FC? FC's should not be something to rely on when your in trouble.
            2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

I just got a Energy Depleted green in a DD today. Those supposed to be taken out as well? or not?
              DELETED

Comment

Ok, as far as I know in twdd, you just get greens if someone dies. But I may be wrong, greens might be randomly created as well?

I'm not sure in Continuum if you can completely eliminate greens when someone dies. But maybe they can just always be useless greens.. like if you go over a green it will always be MULTIFIRE, which is completely useless to twdd.

Personally, FC Greens have never helped me in twdd and never rely on them.

Comment

Working...
                X