Squads to dissolve after TWL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ardour
    I am waiting for the day that Ripper returns. Im working on a plan as we speak to kidnap him and force him to play.
    I hear he's coming back, since he's got a new connection now or something like that.
    6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
    3 league vet

Comment

Originally posted by Ardour
      I am waiting for the day that Ripper returns. Im working on a plan as we speak to kidnap him and force him to play.
      He is on Sk8 and playing actively...where have you been? :P

Comment

Originally posted by Creature
        He is on Sk8 and playing actively...where have you been? :P
        Lets just say, the plan worked

Seriously tho, I am at uni at the moment and cant play at all. My last exam is tomorrow and by next weekend i should be home (hopefully) never to leave again!
        Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
        TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Originally posted by King's Sword
          why is server creating a new squad with chi town and spikey? is it sage?
          i am?
          Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
          Mirror <ZH> this sucks
          Server> dont worry mirror
          Server> shark fits your tits
          Peace <ZH>> shut up
          Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
          Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
          1:Hercules> im level 90
          1:Hercules> in 9d
          1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
          1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

TWL is just an event, I don't see why Incuria would dissolve just because TWL is over.
            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Sage? he wishes, I own it :P
              Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
              24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
              1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

saying "Fire4life" sounds a bit miserable, considering that it lasted no longer then...2-3 weeks?
                Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                There wont be another election for president.
                Obama is the Omega President.
                http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly
                  saying "Fire4life" sounds a bit miserable, considering that it lasted no longer then...2-3 weeks?
                  i'm glad someone else said that first...

Comment

I felt like i was on it for ages but it was when i was online every hour of the day. I recognised every name on the roster and every player was so skillful and yet so friendly at the same time. I have never been on a squad like Fire before.

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

Comment

Fire was a halfass attempt to make a squad way before TWL season 8 started out of the ashes of Rampage (which of course dissolved when they didn't win anything). And Rampage was a - somewhat less halfass - attempt to remake Siege. But those halfassed halfass squads sure are fun sometimes (see 2nd remake of ALF :P).

Comment

Actually Fire was pretty much 90% of Value who's members came from a lot of different squads. It was basically Value but with new leadership and 1 or 2 new additions like Nickname and Ardour, who're both cool, but say "Fire4Life" type things too much when everyone else who was on that squad seems to forget it B)

Comment

I blame Ghoul. He is always teasing me with owning the Fire squad name.
                          Ghoul> im gonna remake fire!
                          Ghoul> jk
                          Ardour> *cries

Comment

Fire was a halfass attempt to make a squad way before TWL season 8 started out of the ashes of Rampage (which of course dissolved when they didn't win anything). And Rampage was a - somewhat less halfass - attempt to remake Siege. But those halfassed halfass squads sure are fun sometimes (see 2nd remake of ALF ). - genocides

Fire was actually aimed at Season 7, not 8. And as Awesome pointed out, it was comprised out of the core of a failing reincarnation of Value, which, until that point, could have easily been -F-'s only competition for the title had it had stability. Value's best run yet no doubt.

but say "Fire4Life" type things too much when everyone else who was on that squad seems to forget it - Awesome

The reason it impacted him so much is because a squad of Fire's caliber was overkill for a player like Ardour at the time. However Ripper felt his lag had potential for whatever reason.
                            Awesome> i'm 20.. and definately bigger than you... where do you live, if i ever take a vacation there i'll come beat you up 7:Ripper> hahah
                            7:destroy> he'll come to smash you with his keyboard
                            7:death row> lol keyboard. must be thug =(((
                            7:LofTy> Rofl Drow

Sika> 5:Rich> i went bowling with lofty irl

death row> just throw in a disclaimer: drunk lofty, cannot be responsible for drunk lofty's opinion.

Comment

=Lofty
                              Fire was actually aimed at Season 7, not 8. And as Awesome pointed out, it was comprised out of the core of a failing reincarnation of Value, which, until that point, could have easily been -F-'s only competition for the title had it had stability. Value's best run yet no doubt.
                              Actually that Value squad was more aimed at competing against Syndicate. I remeber this all because I was on that squad. We were always DD'ing Syndicate left and right.
                              2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

on paper, that value squad was a very good dueling squad. too bad it didnt last long enough to see.
                                RaCka> how can i get you here
                                death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                                RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                                death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Working...
                                X