No announcement yet.

Squads to dissolve after TWL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeKs wont disolve, lmao! if we havnt yet we will never. usually power squads dislove, and apparently we rnt 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Wax
      Hi Paul.
      yo

Comment

• Originally posted by death row
        How so? Wasn't it Sleepy who said he admitted he was trying to sound arrogent with his post? So I replied back with a sarcastic post. He just made too much out of it though, scroll up and read it again. Maybe you'll understand it better. In the meantime, relax tough guy.
        i read it again (a lie) and the end result is you telling me to relax after making a BUNCH of posts defending, justifying and analyzing one dickhead sarcastic comment. like i said, ridiculous.

hey escalate, edit your post and include some more kickass sarcasm - i'm pretty sure only 2 or 3 people got your point
        PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pearl Jam
          i read it again (a lie) and the end result is you telling me to relax after making a BUNCH of posts defending, justifying and analyzing one dickhead sarcastic comment. like i said, ridiculous.
          A bunch of posts defending one sarcastic post (2 or 3)? It's called "replying." I'm not defending anything btw, I admit it was sarcastic with some strong opinion involved; just like Sleepy had his earlier.

Obviously I hit a vein of truth..
          RaCka> how can i get you here
          death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
          RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
          death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

• Originally posted by Fit of Rage
            We're not going anywhere but up.

1:Fit of Rage> it sucks when i get a stiff in school, its awkward to adjust yourself so its comfortable
            Originally Posted by HeavenSent
            You won't have to wait another 4 years.
            There wont be another election for president.
            Obama is the Omega President.
            http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Da1andonly
              1:Fit of Rage> it sucks when i get a stiff in school, its awkward to adjust yourself so its comfortable
              roflmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Pearl Jam

4. It's ok Awesome, you've always held a special place in my heart as one of my least favorite subspace people- it's fair that you aren't a big fan.
                Awesome doesn't like Pallies? I never would have guessed.

And Drow I realized you weren't 100% "just kidding", it's obvious you believed in the core of what you said even if you didn't think people should make a big deal out of it since you were being "sarcastic", but my posts are long enough without riding a fine line of semantic issues. (That's a response to a post a page back).
                Last edited by Sleepy Weasel; 05-31-2005, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• na$ wants diso to die?
                  Originally posted by Tyson
                  There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                  Originally posted by HeavenSent
                  Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                  Originally posted by Izor
                  Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHA, my Fire4Life comment went on for a page and a half, thats ridiculous. So I'll do my best not to comment on squads I was on that don't exsist anymore, i'll just stick to the squads that still do exsist.

Pallies4Life

EDIT: Also upon re-reading find it funny for some of the reasosn throw out there for both Value and Fire dissolving.
                    Last edited by Nickname; 05-31-2005, 11:56 AM.
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• I'm not sure pallies still exists

Comment

• it does in my heart.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• im still here
                          5:gen> man
                          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
                            Awesome doesn't like Pallies? I never would have guessed.

And Drow I realized you weren't 100% "just kidding", it's obvious you believed in the core of what you said even if you didn't think people should make a big deal out of it since you were being "sarcastic", but my posts are long enough without riding a fine line of semantic issues. (That's a response to a post a page back).
                            First of all, I don't want this topic to get ugly nor personal. I got the feeling, you thought in my sarcasm that the Pallies was a 'joke squad' or that I wasn't giving you any "credit". Not at all. They are/were a very good TWL-D squad and could beat you if you didn't bring your game. But just like you didn't consider Value a "title contender," my sarcasm was meant to imply the same with Pallies in that regard. I hope that clears things up a little.
                            RaCka> how can i get you here
                            death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                            RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                            death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

• Originally posted by Escalate
                              just wanted to throw into the mix:

pallies is and has been the most badass subspace squadron that has ever existed. this game should be about having fun with cool people, and pallies did that 1000x better than anyone else and made the entire zone more fun for everyone, even the people they wooped ass on regularly. personalities like the pusher, d.rides, etc, will never come close to being matched in tw, and its really fuckin sad that it seems a lot of the old pallies have moved on to other things. sleepy dont worry about defending pallies' rep, anyone who's opinion matters knows that you guys are the real deal.
                              word

Comment

• I gotta agree, When Pallies Radio was in full swing it was the high point of tw, I hear PJ and Conc got on the other night and kicked some serious ass, shame I missed it. As far as personalities go, I think Div and Pusher did an outstanding job for tw, Pusher obviously as more of a leader through the running of TWL and getting shit done and div with stiring shit up and showing other how to have a little fun. Even when I wasn't in pallies I was interested in what was going on, because they're the most fun in the game, and newsflash without fun people in this game, it's a rather big piece of shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X