No announcement yet.

Squads to dissolve after TWL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes just being there in TWD site isnt called "surviving" .. I dont blame you, I know its not easy to create a competitive squad for over one season but you gotta admit Rusher passed for lots of bad times.. There were times where you had less than 7 ppl in roster and times where u had to completely change ur roster due to squadhopping.
    As i said it isnt probably your fault. Just wanted to give an example ..
    - Underground

Stop talking nonsense. Don't blame me? I enjoyed running Rusher this season, it was fun just like any other I've been in. I don't run squads more than one season purely out of my preferencial taste. Don't try to victimize me. Rusher never had less than 7 people on it's roster after the first day, and just because we've had versatile rosters means the squad is more formidable as far as surviving than most others, which easily crack at the slightest rough time. Spare yourself the trouble and stop babbling.
    Awesome> i'm 20.. and definately bigger than you... where do you live, if i ever take a vacation there i'll come beat you up 7:Ripper> hahah
    7:destroy> he'll come to smash you with his keyboard
    7:death row> lol keyboard. must be thug =(((
    7:LofTy> Rofl Drow

Sika> 5:Rich> i went bowling with lofty irl

death row> just throw in a disclaimer: drunk lofty, cannot be responsible for drunk lofty's opinion.

Comment

• You didnt understand what I mean and its yourself trying to make of you a victim. No one was trying to attack you.
      1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
      1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
      1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
      1:Vitja> afk
      1:Underground> haha vit
      1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

• Do you even read my posts or do you just 'timebomb' yourself on the replies? Seriously, try the initial.
        Awesome> i'm 20.. and definately bigger than you... where do you live, if i ever take a vacation there i'll come beat you up 7:Ripper> hahah
        7:destroy> he'll come to smash you with his keyboard
        7:death row> lol keyboard. must be thug =(((
        7:LofTy> Rofl Drow

Sika> 5:Rich> i went bowling with lofty irl

death row> just throw in a disclaimer: drunk lofty, cannot be responsible for drunk lofty's opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lofty
          Sometimes just being there in TWD site isnt called "surviving" .. I dont blame you, I know its not easy to create a competitive squad for over one season but you gotta admit Rusher passed for lots of bad times.. There were times where you had less than 7 ppl in roster and times where u had to completely change ur roster due to squadhopping.
          As i said it isnt probably your fault. Just wanted to give an example ..
          - Underground

Stop talking nonsense. Don't blame me? I enjoyed running Rusher this season, it was fun just like any other I've been in. I don't run squads more than one season purely out of my preferencial taste. Don't try to victimize me. Rusher never had less than 7 people on it's roster after the first day, and just because we've had versatile rosters means the squad is more formidable as far as surviving than most others, which easily crack at the slightest rough time. Spare yourself the trouble and stop babbling.
          I thought he was being nice..?
          carpe diem

Comment

• siriusdot has to shittalk even if you say hes cute and lovely
            1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
            1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
            1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
            1:Vitja> afk
            1:Underground> haha vit
            1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

• I think Lofty has a point, his squads started early in the TWD Season and lasted through till after TWL. Underground's comments dont give him the credits he deserves after leading two squads through TWL.

And about those so called established squads like Pallies, Disoblige...
              Pallies disappointed this season and recruited some people they would never recruit before, but they needed pilots bad to try to make playoffs. Disoblige surprised me by reaching playoffs, but last two seasons Disoblige had a lot of trouble getting their squad oiled and running well, with lots of leadership switches, a failed merge with the other established squad Pallies, not being able to keep most wb players and leaving TWLD without much victories. Rusher did beat Disoblige in TWLD for instance.

I do enjoy seeing the established squads around, but as soon as they fail to compete in TWL I would rather see a squad, new or not, which can compete in the competition.
              Winner of TWDL Scrotals
              Winner of TWT Melee
              Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

• Originally posted by Na$
                I think Lofty has a point, his squads started early in the TWD Season and lasted through till after TWL. Underground's comments dont give him the credits he deserves after leading two squads through TWL.

And about those so called established squads like Pallies, Disoblige...
                Pallies disappointed this season and recruited some people they would never recruit before, but they needed pilots bad to try to make playoffs. Disoblige surprised me by reaching playoffs, but last two seasons Disoblige had a lot of trouble getting their squad oiled and running well, with lots of leadership switches, a failed merge with the other established squad Pallies, not being able to keep most wb players and leaving TWLD without much victories. Rusher did beat Disoblige in TWLD for instance.

I do enjoy seeing the established squads around, but as soon as they fail to compete in TWL I would rather see a squad, new or not, which can compete in the competition.
                Well said
                TWLD Champion 2014
                TWDTB Champion 2013
                TWDTB Champion 2016
                TWDTB Champion 2017
                TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

• Yeah Nas, as a fan of disoblige, i'd rather see them dissolve then become the new Paladen (and all i mean by that is not competing after being good once, so dont get all defensive). Not a big fan of Pallies, but i guess same for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrOnEsSim
                    Well said
                    Few squads can compete with the established squads ... even in their low points.

Comment

• 1. All of this old-timey "they could've beat you back in the day when they existed for a couple weeks" is beyond stupid.

2. Death Row, you came out the gate with a dick comment then proceeded to back it up with stuff that was pretty ridiculous when Sleepy justified his position. Take it easy there, chuck.

3. Whoever said "well said" to Na$ is probably the first person to ever say that to him...ever.

4. It's ok Awesome, you've always held a special place in my heart as one of my least favorite subspace people- it's fair that you aren't a big fan.
                      Last edited by Pearl Jam; 05-29-2005, 04:27 PM.
                      PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

• Wow, super depresso thread!

Comment

• just wanted to throw into the mix:

pallies is and has been the most badass subspace squadron that has ever existed. this game should be about having fun with cool people, and pallies did that 1000x better than anyone else and made the entire zone more fun for everyone, even the people they wooped ass on regularly. personalities like the pusher, d.rides, etc, will never come close to being matched in tw, and its really fuckin sad that it seems a lot of the old pallies have moved on to other things. sleepy dont worry about defending pallies' rep, anyone who's opinion matters knows that you guys are the real deal.
                          There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pearl Jam
                            2. Death Row, you came out the gate with a dick comment then proceeded to back it up with stuff that was pretty ridiculous when Sleepy justified his position. Take it easy there, chuck.
                            How so? Wasn't it Sleepy who said he admitted he was trying to sound arrogent with his post? So I replied back with a sarcastic post. He just made too much out of it though, scroll up and read it again. Maybe you'll understand it better. In the meantime, relax tough guy.
                            RaCka> how can i get you here
                            death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                            RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                            death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome
                              Yeah Nas, as a fan of disoblige, i'd rather see them dissolve then become the new Paladen (and all i mean by that is not competing after being good once, so dont get all defensive). Not a big fan of Pallies, but i guess same for them.
                              We're not going anywhere but up.
                              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

• Synes gone.. AHaha.
                                -Bubbles
                                Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
                                Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

Working...
                                X