Predictions!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Galleleo

HAHAHAHA, Mambo owned azimuth yesterday, and we sucked.
    Its was 100K-45k. So kill@ azi is not gonna own anything, Our terr had to go in the beginning of the match, so we had to change everything and the whole tactic fell apart, and we sucked, but still we totally owned you guys.

And webb, maybe you never heard of mambo, And I dont really care, but we are good and we got great potential, cant say if we are gonna make the top 5 and go to league, but you cant just say that we will suck .

Alright seriously Gall, we were just dicking around, we changed our terr also. We had one shark, and were testing some things out. No i don't think we'll be in the top ten of basing, but we aren't as bad as we played against you.

Comment

Originally posted by Webbb Llama v1.5
      I predict that the following squads will not last through the next TWL season (remember TWD and TWL will be linked)

-Rage
      -Atheist
      -Camisade
      -Mambo (never even heard of these guys until this thread)
      -Attack
      -Divine
      -Burn
      -Coupe
      -Egpytian
      -Stone
      -Vibrant
      -Cripples

Squads I predict will play through this next League season all of the way through and the following

-Elusive
      -Paladen
      -Melee
      -Onix
      -Sk8
      -Pallies
      -whiterabbits
      -Disoblige
      -wtfz (surprise)
      -Pure Luck
      -Azimuth
      -No Surrender
      -FMM
      -British Squad
      Originally posted by Mitch

You're basing this off random bullshit. You don't even know what you're talking about. Hell, you're on onix.
      Take your own advice Mitch. I say his prediction is pretty close to accurate, maybe a few acceptions. "You don't even know what you're talking about. Hell, you're on Stone." How bout you stay on a squad that will survive atleast a year.

~GK
      "Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever."

Comment

Originally posted by Machine of God
        i think gutter will be a good leagues squad
        they beat siege i hear
        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Latrine
          wtfz sucks ass, expect us to dissolve and grant the squad to Childrn of Light so he can replace us with better players like that killat and Yoshiba

I wish you could still squadgrant to Robo Ref.
          Last edited by Andy Rooney; 11-30-2002, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Squads I predict will play through this next League season all of the way through and the following

-Elusive
            -Paladen
            -Melee
            -Onix
            -Sk8
            -Pallies
            -whiterabbits
            -Disoblige
            -wtfz (surprise)
            -Pure Luck
            -Azimuth
            -No Surrender
            -FMM
            -British Squad
            Yep I agree, if Anti-Scrub don't get first in twdj and twlj we will be dissolving.
            "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
            • Shark
            • Dicer
            • Sager
            • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

What webbb did their was choose all the new formed squads and put them in a dissolve rating order, then he took the squads already alive since last twl and placed them in a survove order. No big deal their.

Wb Dueling:
              1) Elusive - The best vets in tw right now, very good squad obviously the favorite.

2) Attack - Not to brag or anything but, We have basically beaten every other top5 wb squad right now and im not tlaking about 1 oput of 3 duels, its more like 3 out of 3.

3) Rage - I changed my list and put rage number 3 because atheist looks to be primarily for javs.

4) Pallies - I jack stays active they will go far enough.

5) Onix - Has a good lineup and they will show alot of people that being underated can be a good thing. (aka last twl)

Jav Dueling:
              1) Elusive - Always top rated, they got one of the best jav lines ever seen.

2) Atheist - Dyst mounged together alot of good jav elimers and put them together, now if they have the teamwork this number 2 rating can be reality.

3) Rage - Toss up between rage and Attack here. but rage has bbz and he is $.

4) Attack - We have alot of good javers but our teamwork isnt quite as good in javs. We will deffinantley give everybody some hard work everytime out though.

5) wtfz - They have a strong line, especially if banzi actually shows up for matches. (doubtful)
              2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

I think disoblige can do pretty good in javs and wbs.
                we r getting better! :x
                Originally posted by Tyson
                There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                Originally posted by HeavenSent
                Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                Originally posted by Izor
                Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

You have allways been good at dueling and basing Mantra Or are you trying to say TWL Lower Tier Champion was lucky? Disoblige must practise some more javs...

Comment

diso for top 3 in wbs, top 5 in javs.
                    http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

kk, you havent beaten us
                      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                      There wont be another election for president.
                      Obama is the Omega President.
                      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

True Last time I was Paladen's last player alive and you had four alive, it was kinda hard to beat you. Got fantastic score 10-10

Comment

Kid>Kaos

Before the last TWL just about every squad beat us(Onix). Sk8, melee, siege, light, disoblige, elusive, ancients, egyptians, gutter, elite--wingz, leviterrs.

well..like the first 6 i said...

then we plated leagues and did 100 times better...i wouldnt base your predictons on prac matches...thats why were underrated.
                          It's not whether you win or lose. It's how you place the blame. If you win, of course, it's how you place the shame.

Comment

You're basing this off random bullshit. You don't even know what you're talking about.
                            It's just a prediction

Hell, you're on onix.
                            Cripples, huh?

EDIT: Oh you're on Stone now, it's hard to keep track of what squad you're on Mitch
                            Last edited by Webbb Llama v1.5; 12-01-2002, 02:48 PM.
                            I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mootland Farmer

Yep I agree, if Anti-Scrub don't get first in twdj and twlj we will be dissolving.
                              Oops I dont know how I forgot about you guys
                              I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Keep in mind a lot of people picked Light to be the top squad last year and look what happened! So there's a left to chance in rankings... which makes things more exciting
                                Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Working...
                                X