Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Th@ KiLL@
    azimuth is goin to own twd-d and twd-j maybe twd-b

HAHAHAHA, Mambo owned azimuth yesterday, and we sucked.
    Its was 100K-45k. So kill@ azi is not gonna own anything, Our terr had to go in the beginning of the match, so we had to change everything and the whole tactic fell apart, and we sucked, but still we totally owned you guys.

And webb, maybe you never heard of mambo, And I dont really care, but we are good and we got great potential, cant say if we are gonna make the top 5 and go to league, but you cant just say that we will suck .
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Webbb Llama v1.5
      I predict that the following squads will not last through the next TWL season (remember TWD and TWL will be linked)

-Rage
      -Atheist
      -Camisade
      -Mambo (never even heard of these guys until this thread)
      -Attack
      -Divine
      -Burn
      -Coupe
      -Egpytian
      -Stone
      -Vibrant
      -Cripples

Squads I predict will play through this next League season all of the way through and the following

-Elusive
      -Paladen
      -Melee
      -Onix
      -Sk8
      -Pallies
      -whiterabbits
      -Disoblige
      -wtfz (surprise)
      -Pure Luck
      -Azimuth
      -No Surrender
      -FMM
      -British Squad
      You're basing this off random bullshit. You don't even know what you're talking about. Hell, you're on onix.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo

we are gonna make the top 5 and go to league
        Not a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch

we are gonna make the top 5 and go to league

Not a chance.
          Dont twist my words, I said ; "cant say if we are gonna make the top 5 and go to league, but you cant just say that we will suck" .

Anyways, whats the deal with that stone squad, those people just left crippels? or are they double squadding or something?
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Adman

Elu
            onix
            wtfz
            word addy, thanks for the vote of confidence. but id look out for atheist somewere at least in top 5.. but i dunno how active they are or their complete roster
            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

i think gutter will be a good leagues squad, although i dont notice too many players around their sign up thing on the TWD site looks good

Floyds for #5 spot!

when and who proclaimed us #5 anyways?

Comment

Anyways, whats the deal with that stone squad, those people just left crippels? or are they double squadding or something?
                If you haven't noticed, those aren't only Cripples people...and crips people thought their squad cant offer the excitement needed for it any longer...so they joined.

Ri
                (Squitch)> Is Ri a bot???

Comment

Originally posted by Machine of God
                  i think gutter will be a good leagues squad, although i dont notice too many players around their sign up thing on the TWD site looks good

Floyds for #5 spot!

Your captain did.

Comment

hey guys., whats up?
                    Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
                    Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch

You're basing this off random bullshit. You don't even know what you're talking about. Hell, you're on onix.

a guy from Light telling this to a guy who's squad has lasted multiple seasons.
                      http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by arrogance

Your captain did.

thats wierd, why wouldnt he claim us #1

Comment

HAHAHAHA, Mambo owned azimuth yesterday, and we sucked.
                          Its was 100K-45k. So kill@ azi is not gonna own anything, Our terr had to go in the beginning of the match, so we had to change everything and the whole tactic fell apart, and we sucked, but still we totally owned you guys.

And webb, maybe you never heard of mambo, And I dont really care, but we are good and we got great potential, cant say if we are gonna make the top 5 and go to league, but you cant just say that we will suck .
                          Wait and u shall see in the twd Galle that practice was the first basing match we ever played Maisoul terred as shit, then i terred

u sucking fucking newblet
                          Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

Dont twist my words, I said ; "cant say if we are gonna make the top 5 and go to league, but you cant just say that we will suck" .

You cant diss mitch You cant diss anyone
                            Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

Floyds for #5 spot!

they can if u dont play

Comment

thats wierd, why wouldnt he claim us #1
                                Gabraham might be stupid, but he's lost to us enough to know we're better.

Comment

Working...
                                X