Predictions!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omfg wadi....
    that has to be the funniest thing ive ever read in the forums!
    ahha
    hahahah
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahah
    hahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahah
    hahahaha

.haha
    It's not whether you win or lose. It's how you place the blame. If you win, of course, it's how you place the shame.

Comment

it's funny how always most of the new "supposed-to-be" leet squads make it to the top predictions and some people don't even bother mentioning the obvious best
      jee

Comment

Is siege still around? Well...
        It's not whether you win or lose. It's how you place the blame. If you win, of course, it's how you place the shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Isreal
          Cripples- arent they dead?
          no.
          TW Bot Developer
          TW Web Developer
          Friends> All I saw was arobas+
          Friends> It's like death

Comment

Originally posted by Arobas+

no.
            OMG! Aren't they? Heheh, they are just a little bit inactive...

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
              Predictions:
              -Mythrandir will continue to be under appriecated for all the work he does for TWD. Drifting through trench, he'll sneak in and out of chats without ever saying hi to anyone.

-The Pusher accidentally purchases laced pot for the comeback airing of Trench Center. Listeners are treated to psychotic episodes as the walls melt around the TW icon.

- Wtfz will be the first squad to receive a simultaneous "squad netban" from Trench. With nothing left to do, they overload the forums with inane commentary.

-Disoblige's members will continue to become antisocial basedwellers who leave all their chats and perform strange cult rituals in Jonas's private arena. It is believed their religion is based on the resurrection of a dead god known only as "wp".

-After hosting 1000 combine games, MatchBot becomes sentient and locks everyone in spec claiming, "you bitches just aren't worth my time".

-Whiterabbits will race to the top of the dueling ladder, only to fall back to 29# when castro reminds them it's time for lunch (they are never seen again).

-Divine Rides will be killed while attempting to leap a 20 car pile up in a stunt for the next pallies movie. At the funeral, hundreds of screaming women throw themselves at the coffin wailing horribly and rending their clothes. An overly inebriated ConcreteSchylrd is seen hitting on Pearl Jam at the reception.

-Pandagirl and Tobe are happily joined during a small ceremony in Atalissa, Iowa. (Pop. 357). They seperate 2 weeks later.

-Oni Link makes baby Jesus cry.

-Sonera goes Bankrupt and the server tab is picked up by the Pepsi-Cola company. TWJ becomes the least popular league as "Mountain Dew Code Red" is made the drink of choice for the X-TREME javelin.

-The pub map is revamped with .lvz extensions adding new features such as the innovative "lagmeter". When killed, the lagmeter will display the lag level of your opponent so you can make an appropriate excuse. Cheats are created to maximize the meter readings.

-Wadi's lag transcends the time space continuum so that he is simultaneusoly "Logged On" and "logged Off" trench. Scientists are astounded at the first appearance of internet based quantum mechanics. When reached for comment, wadi babbled something about "balls", "and then lapsed into a coma like a gibbering idiot.
              -Mayo Inc will be arrested on charges of stalking and bum raping Louis XV. Upon his arrest police will search his apartment and find louis posters, voodoo dolls of Wix and blood soaked wheelchairs.

-Priitk's body will be found in the bottom of a canal in Estonia with a javelin through his back, and all the evidence will point to a pissed off record executive trying to bring down KaZaA. In the CEO's office there will be 10 back issues of Javelin Monthly, a shrine to Steve Backley and the book 'Javelins and Me'.

-People will actually stop asking me wtf Dekai means.

-Mr Arrogant2 will be charged for stalking everyone.

-Scientists will find a cure for the potentially fatal ESMD (Ex-Staff Maturity Disorder), which affects nearly all ex-staff (FieryFire, Louis XV, POiD to name three).

-Annux will shed all his earthly possesions, emigrat to Tibet and become a bhuddist (sp) monk, fasting for months at a time and keeping a vow of silence forever.

-All finnish people will adopt English as their national language, (hell by the time they're 7 they can speak it better than me).

-Paladen will still attract hundreds of applicants a day despite not having won much in the recent past and KJW only being able to recommend.

-Annux will realise that keeping a vow of silence and fasting doesnt actually stop him posting on internet forums.

-dark_mistress will become staff

-Zippi! will OD on crack

-DoCk> will finally complete the monorail he's planning to build in his back garden (no joke). He will also suddenly realise that he spends hours of his life devoted to this game, but doesnt make a penny from it, so soon we will find adverts for www.XXXcrackwhoresallyoucaneat.com plastered over the top of the zone

-Someone might make private basing private again?

-WARPORTAL WILL RE-GROW HIS BEARD!

-Goddess <ER> will be discovered as a minion of satan, trying to bring down the world via the internet (which actually isnt a bad idea), anyone who has spoken to her have been infected and on the stroke of midnight, December 31st 2002, she will give the command and all infected will rise up against humanity.

-George Bush will be assassinated (its either him of the 3 million he's about to send to bump off Saddam).

-I will stop being insanely bored in my IT lessons and actually do some work?

-I will gain a sense of humour.
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Project
                Top 10 Basing, No Order

whiterabbits (98247 594685 active basers)
                disoblige (biggest obstacle will be finding people to play in their time zone)
                pallies (if they decide to play)
                anti-scrub (lost a ton of strong players, but still has a solid 8 if they can show)
                camisade (if u recruit more)
                mambo (same, maybe u and camisade should merge. mambo has extreme potential if it doesnt fold)
                floydians ($ spiding in molgan, find a solid jav and terr)
                wtfz (a bit inexperienced in basing, but will win over everyone who just pub bases with ease)
                onix (im thinking GK might get bored owning in javs and wbs, i suspect they will wil a few basing games and then try harder at it)
                dekai (well, at least they have a large player base)
                1) Diso (now they have Plob#f)
                2) Pallies
                3) A-S
                4) Dekai
                5) wtfz
                6) Floydians
                7) Paladen
                8) British Squad
                9) Onix
                10) Camisade

Comment

2) Pallies
                  3) A-S
                  4) Dekai
                  5) wtfz
                  6) Floydians
                  7) Paladen
                  8) British Squad
                  9) Onix
                  10) Camisade
                  Where are the whiterabbits?
                  "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                  • Shark
                  • Dicer
                  • Sager
                  • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

rofl wadi's post rockz.
                    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

azimuth is goin to own twd-d and twd-j maybe twd-b

but there is one point

wtfz will go in the top 10 if they dont let Latrine there
                      Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

My bad:

2) Pallies
                        3) Whiterabbits
                        4) A-S
                        5) Dekai
                        6) wtfz
                        7) Floydians
                        8) Paladen
                        9) British Squad
                        10) Camisade

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                          My bad:

1) Diso (now they have Plob#f and Tobe)
                          2) Pallies
                          3) Whiterabbits
                          4) A-S
                          5) Dekai
                          6) wtfz
                          7) Floydians
                          8) Paladen
                          9) British Squad
                          10) Camisade
                          :yawn:

Comment

TWDD #1 Elite--force
                            Originally posted by Diakka
                            Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

MY PREDICTIONS:

TWLJ (Whatever its called)

1) Elu
                              2) Diso
                              3) Atheist
                              4) Rage
                              5) Onix
                              6) Cripples
                              7) Pallies
                              8) Attack
                              9) wtfz

TWLD (whatever)

1) Diso - Hopefully =/
                              2) Elu
                              3) Rage
                              4) Atheist
                              5) Pallies
                              6) Onix
                              7) Cripples
                              8) Attack
                              9) wtfz

TWLB (pffff)

1) Diso - Go Us
                              2) WRs - Cus they are gay
                              3) Pallies - Would be 2, but havent seen any in a long time
                              4) A-S - brookus blah blah brookus
                              5) Camisade - Got Spiders, need terr
                              6) Stone - Dont know enough yet
                              7) Floyds - SELF PROCLAIMED #5 WOOOO!
                              8) wtfz - Annux&Hogo4MVPofthisleaguething
                              9) Elu - GO YUNG

LOL RAVAGE YOUR THING WAS ELITE, ATTACK AS #1 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
                              Last edited by Tobe; 11-29-2002, 02:46 PM.
                              :yawn:

Comment

Predic.

Top 5 TWDB:

( top 5 squads, no ranks )

Whiterabbits ( solid roster , good playes )
                                A-S ( Good players in the core, but good teamwork )
                                N-S ( what can i say, they got RR)
                                Mambo ( not many members, but good members, and addictive members )
                                Diso (1337 members, I think wp will be back for leagues)
                                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                                X