No announcement yet.

Ice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please,can someone tell me how dice cheated to win TWL???
    sharks 8 repels???
    plz tell how dice cheat
    i watched the games and didnt see anything wrong....

Comment

• Originally posted by megaman89
      LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOL
      #1 i dont cheat b/c there is no need to in order to beat people such as yourself
      #2 if i'm a "low life" why are u 50 and playing a game with a bunch of 10 year olds
      #3 yes i might chase the stick b/c i can actually run 1/10 of a mile w/o getting out of breath like urself
      #1 You have freely admitted that you have used cheats
      #2 You are a low life b/c you have freely admitted that you only care about yourself and winning at any cost, including cheating in a game
      #3 You would chase a stick I threw because I own you

Comment

• Originally posted by megaman89
        #1 i dont cheat b/c there is no need to in order to beat people such as yourself
        #2 if i'm a "low life" why are u 50 and playing a game with a bunch of 10 year olds
        #3 yes i might chase the stick b/c i can actually run 1/10 of a mile w/o getting out of breath like urself

think you were banned from twd for 5 days for cheating
        violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
        [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

• it should be a season-long twd and twl ban after the first cheating offense, and a lifetime ban after the second. you get caught, you pay the price, and there's no dicking around about it.

it doesn't make any sense whatsoever to only ban a cheater for just a few days. what kind of slap-on-the-wrist deterrent like that is ever going to give these shitheads a reason to clean up their act?
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• Lemar, who are u? Why dont u get good at something, anything even if its pub. Win a title, then come talk to us. I dont see how u can talk to any of us (me/spike/kaw) when we own u in every ship in every league. Plz go practice then come back here.

Now about ruining Pandora and BC. I dont really see how me leaving pandora ruined it. They are still active, still good, still recruiting, and still winning. I really dont think that looks like a "ruined" squad. Maybe u should look at there history, or recent games b4 ucome here blabbing. Now BC, I really doubt it was my fault that Crem was recruited even tho jra said he'd leave. Jra made it clear to sumpson he would leave if crem was recruited, and it seemed he didnt care. Sure it mite not of helped for me to leave and take a handful of guys with, but i dont really see how "I" ruined them. Besides, if i ruined them why are u currently on them? Obviously they arent ruined. Plz.

Now about Jra. Jra is way cooler and better in any ship then you ever will be. You come here saying how we are all such bad ppl yet you never won anything, and whine about everything. Your annoying and no good, the worst kind of player/person in ss. Plz dont come here like ur some kind of god in this game bc ur no good and never will be.
            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason
              it should be a season-long twd and twl ban after the first cheating offense, and a lifetime ban after the second. you get caught, you pay the price, and there's no dicking around about it.

it doesn't make any sense whatsoever to only ban a cheater for just a few days. what kind of slap-on-the-wrist deterrent like that is ever going to give these shitheads a reason to clean up their act?
              well i was never banned for lag cheating it was a dbl squad ban i played on fbz's name in a jd b/c he couldnt stay in and we had no subs so stfu
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
              1:waven> is if im going to prison
              1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

• Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                You come here saying how we are all such bad ppl yet you never won anything, and whine about everything. Your annoying and no good, the worst kind of player/person in ss. Plz dont come here like ur some kind of god in this game bc ur no good and never will be.

SECONDED :turned:
                Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

• Mega never even lagcheated why are we debating this.
                  _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• you're splitting hairs, mega. a cheat is a cheat is a cheat, whether you look at it inside out or sideways. i didn't dinstinguish between one form of cheating or another in my previous post because it's my opinion that ANY form of cheating should lead one to incur exactly the same punishment.
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• I lagcheat
                      7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                      1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                      8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                      Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                      Piston> I own in belim
                      6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

• Wife to Husband...

No I didn't cheat, sure I sucked him off and he went down on me, but we didn't fuck each other, so stfu. lol

Comment

• You kids just dont leanr so its time for the second coming.

Cig smoke you fat bastard in what ship do you own me in except shark fatty and who the fuck wants to play shark. its funny how you crawl back to the squad you dissolved i mean seriously have some standard. Oh yeh and you talk about twl rings all the time. Heres your rings. ( . Y . ) shame youl never get any cept your own. I would post an image of a fat person but im computer illiterate.

Spikey and kaw ill adress you both as your so stuck up each others asses. You arent anything special youve run out of sqds to be on. your both mediocore players at best. what ship exactly do you own me in cause it sure isnt a basing one. At least my sqd has been around for some time and we wont dissolve anytime soon cause of some childish argument. gtfoutside dorks calling me a dork when i loled when i saw a pic of you kaw so little weed of a foreign boi.

Mega stfyu wannabe ganster ud get shanked if u went outside your not hard your playing an e game.

Heres some quotes for you to copy and paste into your dice chat which i took off chats:

Accord> cocky mofos, i dislike them all

zerzera> id like dice if i were a peodfile < that musta hurt mega

Accord2> dice can smd

Zerzera> I hate necro and his foster parents plan parents

ow yer and mega and the rest of you dicers the funny thing is you cheat and you still lose. dumbos

Superted> err, i hate dice

tahkis> dice is full of cheaters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

nuff said. sit the fuck down
                          Makelele> whos camping
                          Sumpson> mitch
                          KiAN> Mitch mind not camping?
                          Lemar> mitch
                          Mitch> shut the fuck up and get in

Comment

• Well well well :grin: :grin:
                            Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

• i cheat, you cheat,

if cheating never happened then your dad wouldnt be married to your mom today.

Comment

• Lemar, who cares what quotes u have LOL BIG DEAL, i think we get the point that we arent liked by many ppl, we dont need u coming here posting stupid quotes. And who cares if ur squad wont ever dissolve, fuk the point of playing a game is to beat it (usualy) and u wont ever do that where ur at. Plus look at paladen, they were once good and now look at them, they arent even respected by many ppl. I give them props for stayin alive so long, bc it is hard to do that, but still look how there skill went downhill so far.

Lemar, i own u in terr, shark, wb, jav, cloaker, lancaster, levi. The only ship u can do better then me in is spider, and that is bc thats ur best ship and i play that ship once every 2 months. Plus its really useless for a newbie like u to be saying ppl like kaw and spikey dont have skill. I mean if it was someone good saying that then fine, but u? Plz Spikey is 2 times the player then you'll ever be, in any ship, and they dont got any squads? Obviously they are on a squad arent they? Plus as much as it seems no squads would take them, i guarentee u if they left Dice today they would be invited to about 5-10 squads by the next day.
                                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X