No announcement yet.

Ice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doublesquadding and if I'm not mistaken, lagcheating earlier on (pulling the plug)

But seriously, how do you all stand up with this constrant stream of shit; everyone whining at everything? Will you NEVER learn that whatever you whine about, someone will always whine back.

Originally posted by Windreaper:
    I'd like to whine against the people that are whining about that people are whining
    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
    There wont be another election for president.
    Obama is the Omega President.
    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

• ok so ive read this thread and got pretty angry and this will be my first post in about 6 months.

Kawrae: WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU. It seems you followed spikey throuhg his chain of squads with your cock up his ass getting all your ego and thinking your good. Remember the first time you joined BC? And that terr game you played in twlb when you ran into the ear for no reason and lost the game for them then got axed when BC realised you were shit? You a shit terr who thinks hes good cause the rest of your team cheats around you, you couldnt play for a real time.

Spikey: Yes ive been ignoring you in game and im still going to ignore you. I joined BC whilst you were still there fucking hating you. You a squad hopping asshole. Ask yourself why do you keep hopping is it because the people from your old squads catch up with you or do you piss off a bunch of new people so that they hate you to? Your not even an amazing spider.

Dice: Cape has actually been cool to me recently and i think he honestly learnt his lesson so ima leave him out of this. IF THERES ONE FUCKING SQUAD I HATE THE MOST ITS YOU. OOOO LOOK AT ME IM A DOUBLE TWL CHAMPION. DOESNT MEAN SHIT WHEN YOUR SQUAD DISSOLVES EVERY 3 MONTHS DOES IT. Id like to be the first to say Dice will dissolve after TWL. I know you all cheat and ive told staff you do but whats the point, funny how even though you cheat you still lose games i mean try a little harder.

Cig Smoke: I actually liked Jrahen until your little fat fingers churning out the utter pieces of shit you write corrupted him and now jrahens a total fagot as well so ima include him in this as well. You almost ruined BC and i hate you for that. Not only that but you ruined Pandora so i ahte you for that as well. Cig smoke you some fat bastard with one brain cell left why go back to a squad which clearly hates you after you dissolved it once? You do know that they backstab you and talk utter shit about you when your not on?

PH: WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU IVE NEVER SEEN YOU PLAY BUT you think your good or something? STFU

and dont say i dont care spikey cause you obviously do. IM SPIKEY MOST PPL THINK IM a SQD HOPPER BUT IM HERE TO PROVE THEM WRONG.
      Lemme rewrite this.
      IM SPIKEY A 13 YR OLD FAGOT KAW LOVES ME LOOOL. I MOVE FROM SQD TO SQD CAUSE IM THE BEST BUT O SHITIM RUINNING OUT OF SQDS NO SQD WILL TAKE ME NOW CEPT DICE SO IM FUJCKED IF THEY DISSOLVE.

SEE YOU IN twl BITCHES.

and i totally say never play dice if you can play another squad.
      Makelele> whos camping
      Sumpson> mitch
      KiAN> Mitch mind not camping?
      Lemar> mitch
      Mitch> shut the fuck up and get in

Comment

• Originally posted by Da1andonly
        Doublesquadding and if I'm not mistaken, lagcheating earlier on (pulling the plug)

But seriously, how do you all stand up with this constrant stream of shit; everyone whining at everything? Will you NEVER learn that whatever you whine about, someone will always whine back.
        Are you saying that everyone should simply roll over and not care that cheating is going on? if I understand you correctly and if that attitude is endemic to the rest of the staff, then no wonder things in TW are what they are.

Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ephemeral
          Why has anyone NEVER accused me of cheating in 8 years of playing. I, like everyone else, lag at times. But I have enough class and sportsmanship to choose not to play or get a sub if I lag. I certainly don’t come onto these forums and shit in people’s faces about it. I also try to distance myself from cheaters by refusing to play on the same squad with them. I also try to be responsible for my actions and treat people the way I would like to be treated. I presume that this is why I have never been accused of cheating.
          because they need to whine about people that are good like necro or cape not useless sharks like you
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
          1:waven> is if im going to prison
          1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

• Originally posted by End
            ok so ive read this thread and got pretty angry and this will be my first post in about 6 months.

Kawrae: WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU. It seems you followed spikey throuhg his chain of squads with your cock up his ass getting all your ego and thinking your good. Remember the first time you joined BC? And that terr game you played in twlb when you ran into the ear for no reason and lost the game for them then got axed when BC realised you were shit? You a shit terr who thinks hes good cause the rest of your team cheats around you, you couldnt play for a real time.

Spikey: Yes ive been ignoring you in game and im still going to ignore you. I joined BC whilst you were still there fucking hating you. You a squad hopping asshole. Ask yourself why do you keep hopping is it because the people from your old squads catch up with you or do you piss off a bunch of new people so that they hate you to? Your not even an amazing spider.

Dice: Cape has actually been cool to me recently and i think he honestly learnt his lesson so ima leave him out of this. IF THERES ONE FUCKING SQUAD I HATE THE MOST ITS YOU. OOOO LOOK AT ME IM A DOUBLE TWL CHAMPION. DOESNT MEAN SHIT WHEN YOUR SQUAD DISSOLVES EVERY 3 MONTHS DOES IT. Id like to be the first to say Dice will dissolve after TWL. I know you all cheat and ive told staff you do but whats the point, funny how even though you cheat you still lose games i mean try a little harder.

Cig Smoke: I actually liked Jrahen until your little fat fingers churning out the utter pieces of shit you write corrupted him and now jrahens a total fagot as well so ima include him in this as well. You almost ruined BC and i hate you for that. Not only that but you ruined Pandora so i ahte you for that as well. Cig smoke you some fat bastard with one brain cell left why go back to a squad which clearly hates you after you dissolved it once? You do know that they backstab you and talk utter shit about you when your not on?

PH: WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU IVE NEVER SEEN YOU PLAY BUT you think your good or something? STFU

and dont say i dont care spikey cause you obviously do. IM SPIKEY MOST PPL THINK IM a SQD HOPPER BUT IM HERE TO PROVE THEM WRONG.
            Lemme rewrite this.
            IM SPIKEY A 13 YR OLD FAGOT KAW LOVES ME LOOOL. I MOVE FROM SQD TO SQD CAUSE IM THE BEST BUT O SHITIM RUINNING OUT OF SQDS NO SQD WILL TAKE ME NOW CEPT DICE SO IM FUJCKED IF THEY DISSOLVE.

SEE YOU IN twl BITCHES.

and i totally say never play dice if you can play another squad.
            AND YOUR ARE......? a pathetic player on a 1 league squad im guessing basingcrew that is upset b/c it's lost its chance at getting anywhere in the 1 league they are decent at

Comment

• Mega dice coming back doesnt change anything yeh im on bc yes we play on league thats what we do and its what we like doing. Your some wannabe gansta who thinks hes all that talking to ppl on an internet forum. If you went out at night youd get smacked
              Makelele> whos camping
              Sumpson> mitch
              KiAN> Mitch mind not camping?
              Lemar> mitch
              Mitch> shut the fuck up and get in

Comment

• Originally posted by brookus
                You could have your players stop getting banned for cheating. Stop "playing with" CE in private arenas.
                Who has been banned for doing that from Dice?
                -Kawrae

Comment

• ok, Endangered aka Lamri aka Lemar (the list goes on and on) I know you are just a kid.. but i have to make few corrections, don't get mad or anything cause i don't mean to hurt your internet feelings.

You said some things about me.. first you asked "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU" and then you listed lots of things about me (all incorrect) First time i joined BC, i didn't play TWLB cause it was offseason! wohoo and then again, when i terred pre- season for BC last year i didn't run to ear, i didn't get axed or anything. I left for a better squad: Dice.

You said something about Spikey. "Yes ive been ignoring you in game and im still going to ignore you". The truth is that you have been asslicking him since he started and you still keep doing that, while Spike is telling me how nerd you really are. The reason Spikey left BC could be that you joined it. not complaining, it's good that Sumpson collects all the assholes from TW to one squad so they won't bother other squads.

What you said about Cape... i think you are just jealous. Let it be. Too bad the only squad you can get is BC.. i suggest you quit SS, but then again.. your RL is prolly so sucky that playing this game 24/7 is the best you can expect from your life.

Not saying this cause i hate you. I'm just sick of this kind of ppl.. ppl like you. When is the last time you have been honest for anyone? Do you have friends? Did you mother drop you when you were young?
                  -Kawrae

Comment

• Originally posted by End
                    ok so ive read this thread and got pretty angry and this will be my first post in about 6 months.

And you are? oh look it's lemar from dudgeon :] Do you think I care what you or other non-dicers think? Oo The worst thing you can do to me is prevent me from playing ?go base and I couldn't care less. Kawrae wasn't axed you dipshit, get your facts right. NO dicer cheated last twl season, we were the best. Sry about you losing to -f- and then getting axed from BC that was unfortunate :] Anyways I couldn't give a shit if you ignore me, or if BC ignores me. It's a fucking game and everyone who I find funny or important WILL talk to me. All I can do is sit back and laugh at you Please keep posting, copypasting your posts to dice chat makes good humor Dice is just gonna sit back and laugh at you too :], Lemar/Endangered/lamri/pyr8/masochist/LTTG (Loyal to the game LOL) & many more :]]], I like the Loyal to the game most, proves how loyal and addicted you are to an internetgame

Edit: Kawrae is soo right about you in his post, You hate me when I'm not on your squad and when I am, you're like the nicest person to me. Well guess what. The minute you joined BC I told sumpson and jebu that it would have to be you or me. They both told me they'd pick me over you, i think herik said that too. Would have been you if things didn't go how they did :] now you can stay in BC and keep losing a few games till you're gonna regret ever leaving spastic. hehehehe. Soon you're gonna be asking to join ancients or some other squad. I know you too well D:
                    Last edited by Spikester; 12-23-2005, 12:26 PM.
                    Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

• LOL JUST SAW the TEXT UNDER LEMARS NAME ON THESE FORUMS

SPIDEr.KING

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLRO FLROFLROFLROFOLROFLROFL KAwrae owns you in all ships though now please log off you've been on nonstop for the last 5 hours :/
                      Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

• Originally posted by megaman89
                        because they need to whine about people that are good like necro or cape not useless sharks like you
                        I care only enough about what anyone thinks of my skills so that I can play and enjoy this game. Period. And my skills have been clearly demostrated enough to play in every league season over the 5 years. So your point is I should care more about skills? LOL

No, I was right in my original statement and you are wrong. People don't accuse me of cheating because they know me to have class and honesty. Gee, think that perhaps I care more that people think THAT about me than think 'Eph sharks well because he cheats/lags'?

Doh, way to keep up the great logic with the rest of your squad like cape and Cig, GG
                        Last edited by Ephemeral; 12-23-2005, 12:54 PM.

Comment

I care only enough about what anyone thinks of my skills so that I can play and enjoy this game. Period. And my skills have been clearly demostrated enough to play in every league season over the 5 years. So your point is I should care more about skills? LOL

No, I was right in my original statement and you are wrong. People don't accuse me of cheating because they know me to have class and honesty. Gee, think that perhaps I care more that people think THAT about me than think 'Eph sharks well because he cheats/lags'?

Doh, way to keep up the great logic with the rest of your squad like cape and Cig, GG
                          i play games to win not to care what people in europe and canada think about my class and honesty on a internet game. and man its been 5 or however many years u played? retire from this game just like u did when u were 65 (10 years ago)

Comment

• Originally posted by megaman89
                            i play games to win not to care what people in europe and canada think about my class and honesty on a internet game. and man its been 5 or however many years u played? retire from this game just like u did when u were 65 (10 years ago)

Your lack of caring about honesty, sportsmanship, and class is clearly evident. As is your attitude about doing whatever it takes to win, including cheating.
                            And if everyone were like you, TW would be a better place? LOL Yup, you could hang with all the other low-lifes and play together. If I throw a stick, will you and your other scum friends chase it? lol

I can only hope that your admission is taken seriously by those in charge and they see that the right thing to do is keep you and your kind from ruining this community with your shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nimrook
                              i dont get it.. who gives a fuk on who cheated on a squad anyways.. are u SURE that EVERYONE in your squad didnt cheat AT ALL b4? including lag cheating and such? if not then i think u should all stop whining and complaining.. and brookus.. i'm ignorant? lol mayb u should stop acting like a kid and stop complaining about cheating.. i believe u had this cheating thing about dice for a year or so already..

and this makes my final post on this topic.. have a nice day

how can you be THAT dumb?

Comment

Your lack of caring about honesty, sportsmanship, and class is clearly evident. As is your attitude about doing whatever it takes to win, including cheating.
                                And if everyone were like you, TW would be a better place? LOL Yup, you could hang with all the other low-lifes and play together. If I throw a stick, will you and your other scum friends chase it? lol

I can only hope that your admission is taken seriously by those in charge and they see that the right thing to do is keep you and your kind from ruining this community with your shit.
                                LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOL
                                #1 i dont cheat b/c there is no need to in order to beat people such as yourself
                                #2 if i'm a "low life" why are u 50 and playing a game with a bunch of 10 year olds
                                #3 yes i might chase the stick b/c i can actually run 1/10 of a mile w/o getting out of breath like urself

Comment

Working...
                                X