No announcement yet.

TWBD Tourny Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good I just wanted to know you are as biased as I am. Sorry sk8, you deserved more games. :P
    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

I'm glad we're playing Sk8 first, it will be fun, but I don't agree with it.

Comment

honestly I dont see any pandora cap complaining about this... Its our first year in twl as neth said and we have to prove ourselves in twbl... Me sarg and eelam said it sucks cuz we've been playing well if ladder counts for ranking but we also said we like the competition and wanna play it... if u look neth most of the ppl whining about the settup arn't from pandora excluded zerz but cant win em all i guess hahaha

edit.
        as under said were not aliased were dsbers, thats why we arn't known here which i hope to change after this league

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera
          Good I just wanted to know you are as biased as I am. Sorry sk8, you deserved more games. :P
          Well whatever the outcome, both squads did.

Comment

lets all just be quiet and lose to my trench wars squadron in peace
            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
            1:waven> is if im going to prison
            1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Tenure was included. At the time we made the list, Ancients had played something like 8 games since TWD had reset.
              Sorry, didn't realise that. Sucks that basing squads are so few nowdays.
              MODERATOR WARNING: STOP SEXUALLY HARASSING ME, MEANIE :( -Angel <ZH>

Comment

for all those who say something against the schedule...

?go elim
                plenty of time to whine there and people are at the same 'care-level'

my biggest question is that why isnt spastic whining when they dont get same amount of twl-'level' squads to play than the others
                TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Spastic and Dice weren't the only squads with a bye. Teks, Anti-Scrub, BasingCrew, and Hillpeace all also got a bye - the brackets just make it look like only Spastic and Dice did because they play the winner of a game. Sk8, Pandora, Diso, and Volcano all have to win 3 games to win the tourny while the remaining squads only 2. It sucks but that's how the bracket works out. It's just a 2 day tournament that means nothing so calm yourselves the fuck down. If Pandora is so good then they won't have a problem winning 3 instead of 2 games and win the tournament, right?

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
                    If Pandora is so good then they won't have a problem winning 3 instead of 2 games and win the tournament, right?
                    I think more people were upset about the fact that either Sk8 or Pandora, who are both probably in the top 4 right now, are going to be out in the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by Nethila
                      lets be honest here, if you set up a poll right now asking who are the top 2 basing squads right now (twd ladder doesnt count), the result will be dice and spastic. there is no argument there. end of discussion.
                      Not to be bitching about this tourny or anything. I mean, I'm very glad it's being hosted (tumbs up for everyone involved) seeing this will be fun and good practise for any squad competing. But i'd like to see the outcome of sucha poll.
                      Jason> God said, "Heh, I'm gonna give Eve some nice titties."
                      Dyers eve> God wanted me to have nice titties?
                      Superstar> Yes eve, he does want you to have nice titties. To bad he placed them on the wrong spot. Cup C size balls.

---------------------------------------------------

Greetz Dyers eve

Comment

Uh, Pandora is one of the squads better than Spastic at basing, should have gone with the TWBD ladder standards, altho the ladder is bullshit, this is too.
                        Only the loyal count.

Comment

re

i think people are mostly mad, because they are having the finals played in round one Sk8 vs Pandora.

Comment

I normally dont bother with these things because for me its obvious whats going to happen but for all you whiners and people that doubt about if your table is red or yellow..its very easy..I am very happy that Spastic got a bye, I couldnt sleep about this and now im more relaxed..because I am scared of pandora and sk8 and if you look at our TWD record we are not TWL contenders..its gonna be between Dice, Sk8 or Pandora..and I am here speaking for Spastic that we are gonna do our best to qualify to playoffs

another thing is the other day we lose to "the" Pandora 15-3 with 6 duelers in..not surprising with such a line in..but some moron said we are so easy..well its true.

another thing is the part where there are people who are so fukin good with their TWD records that I hope that they correspond to it..well im hoping Spastic will correspond to our playoff spot.

another thing is why people care this much about this is really beyond me..and this people should just play instead of talking (look at nockm's post)

the only thing said that was reasonable was said by 89.

e sinceramente voces sao uns viciados do caralho, parece que a vossa vida esta em risco por jogar mais um jogo e ainda se dizem campeoes desta putaria toda e ainda se queixam..minha nossa senhora..ah e eu sou bom para caralho =D
                            Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                            Your friend,
                            ​​Papi
                            ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Nethila

true, i dont know most of pandora people. I dont care if they are DSBL w/e that is, this is Trenchwars. you wanna own? you wanna prove yourself? then fight from the bottom and beat everyone on your way. Then you have proven yourself worthy, not just by getting a bye.

Actually we have, repeatedly. But oh then again, TWBD doesnt count :/.
                              TWDTJ Champion Fall Season 2022 (6.5 *)

Comment

i think this tourny will be a good reality check for squads that refuse to play us in twbd <i wont mention names> and for them dsb players commin into my arena thinkin they are basing experts and are gonna sweep through twlb with ease. They underestimate squads like spastic and anti-scrub who play a bd with whoever they have online even if its 8 wbs/8 javs/ or 8 people who just happened to come online for the 1st time in a year and wanted to play a game. And i will enjoy laughing if squads like spastic/a-s/dice take this seriously so people will see that being #1 on the twbd ladder doesnt mean you will be #1 in twlb
                                DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                                DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                                DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                                DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                                DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                                DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                                1:waven> is if im going to prison
                                1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Working...
                                X