No announcement yet.

TWBD Tourny Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think you guys need to stop fucking whining about the seeding and just play the damn tourny, the best team is going to come out on top anyways. and i agree with the byes, Spastic and Dice are the two top basing teams atm, the TWBD ladder doesn't mean shit. no disrespect to pandora but all they do is base, while Spastic and Dice play every league in TW and most of the time play their cheesy duel/javers in base games or that nut PL plays his 2-1-2 lineup.
    Siege TWLD Season 3 & 4
    Light TWLB Season 5
    Syndicate TWLD & TWLJ Season 7
    Syndicate TWLJ Season 9

Comment

re

reality check, we dont just base, half of us play dsb, so fbz ur argument is irrelevant. Also, when we play squads like dice, and spastic they most of the time have good lines in. You guys are taking away what Pandora as achieved which is beating good basing squads. Trench Wars basing doesnt take much work, it is quite easy dont be mad that us dsbers come here and own it.
      Last edited by Hust|er; 01-05-2006, 11:50 PM.

Comment

dsb doesn't exist.
        Siege TWLD Season 3 & 4
        Light TWLB Season 5
        Syndicate TWLD & TWLJ Season 7
        Syndicate TWLJ Season 9

Comment

Sk8 for the win. i thin the old dogs still got it in them. :P i hope so : /
          t('_'t)

Comment

Originally posted by fireballz
            dsb doesn't exist.
            lolol

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
            And as for the people who call such posts as this "yelping blabbering whining"
            Jeenyuss: "I don't know what the fuck people are yabbering on about"
            That was in regards to the latter of my post. How Anti-Scrub/Teks and BC/HP only have to play 2 games as well, like gen stated.
            Originally posted by turmio
            jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
            Originally posted by grand
            I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Mouse ... from what I've seen you've already been playing tw for awhile ... you're considered a twer so don't get all "i'm special" just bc you didn't start off playing tw. And for the record you are not the first dsber to come to tw and do well ... many other dsbers have been to tw and done extremely well.

Comment

The DSBers are lead by me anyway... I don't know what THEY'RE talking about . I don't think any of us said we'd come here and own up TWLB like it aint no thang. Even the DSBers that are playing this TWBD for the first time know that the leagues and divisions are two very different competition levels. I don't think there's an underestimation of Spastic or A-S, they both hold titles under their belts, how can anyone underestimate them? And to Fbz, although you make a good argument, it's kind of irrelevant, seeing as this is about basing, not how well rounded our squad is.

Most of our guys play DSB all day. I know since I'm not on every day, or all day when I am on(sometimes I am on a very long time however... especially this last week) I try and get these guys to base, while they're sitting around afk eating cookies with their thumbs up their asses. We don't wait for our best lineup, and as you can see, like any other basing squad out there, we do do well without our best on... and sometimes strangely better than usual. For the most part, we try to BD whenever we can, because some days we're just strapped for people... although lately we've hit somewhat of an active streak.

I think it's safe to say right now in TWBD we're the best, our record shows it and our games show it. Are we claiming we're the best basing squad? No, we can't claim that until we've taken the title, and that's why we're arguing against a TWBD Tourny schedule which is supposed to be based off of record and standing.

As I said before, I don't really care about the schedule at all, I just hope the rest of you see where our guys, and some of the guys from out of squad are coming from.

Comment

Originally posted by fireballz
                  while Spastic and Dice play every league in TW and most of the time play their cheesy duel/javers in base games or that nut PL plays his 2-1-2 lineup.
                  Oh ok, so this is a mercy rule. I can live with that. I don't see why sk8 doesn't get a by then, they do a better job at playing 3 leagues.
                  Last edited by Zerzera; 01-06-2006, 06:00 AM.
                  You ate some priest porridge

Comment

I'd just like to point out that

dsb sucks

and thanks for hosting this tourny!
                    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                    There wont be another election for president.
                    Obama is the Omega President.
                    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89
                      i think this tourny will be a good reality check for squads that refuse to play us in twbd <i wont mention names> and for them dsb players commin into my arena thinkin they are basing experts and are gonna sweep through twlb with ease. They underestimate squads like spastic and anti-scrub who play a bd with whoever they have online even if its 8 wbs/8 javs/ or 8 people who just happened to come online for the 1st time in a year and wanted to play a game. And i will enjoy laughing if squads like spastic/a-s/dice take this seriously so people will see that being #1 on the twbd ladder doesnt mean you will be #1 in twlb

Originally posted by fbz
                      i think you guys need to stop fucking whining about the seeding and just play the damn tourny, the best team is going to come out on top anyways. and i agree with the byes, Spastic and Dice are the two top basing teams atm, the TWBD ladder doesn't mean shit. no disrespect to pandora but all they do is base, while Spastic and Dice play every league in TW and most of the time play their cheesy duel/javers in base games or that nut PL plays his 2-1-2 lineup.

Originally posted by fbz
                      dsb doesn't exist.
                      listen to them!

i have nvr seen so much bs for a stupid tourny.
                      SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
                      SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
                      Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
                      Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
                      1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
                      1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

Sorry, but the only Pandora member whining here is me, and I am no DSBer.
                        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Was there this much complaining when the little jd and dd tournaments were set up?

If this thread can get into three pages, when the twl conferences and schedules come out we can expect about fifteen pages. Maybe we just shouldn't have twl and give the #1 twd team a pat on the back every three months. Would that be fair?

This is for fun. Why not treat it as such? If your team gets knocked out in the first round and you think your better than Spas or Dice or whomever, then PLAY THEM IN TWD immediately after their game. Then you get to win in your mind. Hell, I'd happily be placed lowest in this thing. That means more games.

llater,
                          Tony

Comment

It's always an injustice though, Brookus.

Comment

Originally posted by Hust|er
                              reality check, we dont just base, half of us play dsb, so fbz ur argument is irrelevant.
                              this one made my day
                              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

..wait when is this..@_@;
                                >^________^<!

Comment

Working...
                                X