No announcement yet.

Epinephrine the Red

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, thats a double no-no. first no one asked both sides, and second he interfered with a game for his own squad. If I accepted a game with me a couple others and wark, it could be the same scenario. He often tends to have slow ploss (which there is no way of knowing before you get added). I guarantee that if he logged on his staff name to kill the game we'd get dissolved and/or he'd get axed from staff. Fortunately, we're all smart enough to avoid this, so its never a problem. As for this, UF doesnt really care except about the way they went about doing this, so probably just a reminder that staff cant do that would be nice
    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

!

Rogue,

I’m merely stating the facts here. There’s no need to selfishly exploit this situation to publicly amplify your obvious superiority over myself and my squad in this game. We are well aware of your skills/qualifications, and your intelligent post has clearly strengthened our belief and awareness of your divine existence.

Comment

where's !cancel

no one knows, this would solve all problems. people would have seen that the other team wanted to cancel so the could have done !cancel back and the game ends.
        violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
        [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

I would just like to add, although it's previously mentioned, that United Force is or was in no way 'looking for free points' in pursuing this matter. I think it is quite obvious the intent of our squad in the first post, where nothing is mentioned of points and all signs point to staff abuse.

Otherwise, thanks to you all for your input and making this into a thread that will hopefully open a few eyes to the vigilante antics as seen by Epinephrine.
          Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
          1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

Originally posted by PjOtTeR
            Pirates is already qualified for twld, so why would we care about losing those points, I don't and neither do over half of my squadmates. It's kinda stupid to give united force those free points of a squad already qualified.... If it would be a squad that is fighting for a twld-position just like them, i'd say have them both agree, and it is just stupid to accept the match if you are not entirely sure you can play.
            But in this case it's more like screwing over other squads we don't give free points to. The squads can easily get a squad they like in twl by playing dumb games against them or forfeiting. Maybe you should change something to the bots so a forfeit b4 round 1 never gives you any points. Sounds kinda fair to me, cause those 5 mins ur waiting doesn't really deserve to earn you 25+ points.
            UF are not laming their way to LD; if u checked our average rating of opponents, we're the 2nd highest.
            Ardour> my fire button is escape key. and thrust is F12. i like to make it as hard for me as possible.
            Reaver> i play subspace with a steering wheel and gas pedal and a dance dance revolution pad
            Reaver> i gotta jump on the arrows and turn left to fire
            Ardour> my movement keys are random letters. i change them regually

Glide> my parents are being evil, they stole my antenna in an attempt to ground me from internet
            Glide> so i made one

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
              Both teams needed to agree before the game was canceled, there was no said agreement (at least in public chat), so what Epi did was against the rules. The end. The discussion should't be revolving around whether or not it's lame to get free points, because there are nothing in the rules regarding that.
              can i be on ur sig again

ps - i agree with what he said

Comment

From what I've read/seen yes, it was clearly an abuse. But if you guys were going to void the game anyway if Pirates asked, there isnt much to be upset about.
                1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                1:Cower> Sword
                1:Kthx> ok
                1:Cower> Axe
                1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                1:Cower> ?
                1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

!

It's the principle. Who's to say we would have voided?

It's our right to decide. I say we prosecute Epi!

Comment

I hope everyone realizes that if this kind of conduct happened in the Middle Ages Epinephrine would be slaughtered by the Holy Incquisition. I think more realistic modern-day actions need to be taken.
                    1:pascone> bike u gonna fold like a shirt in twl?

jack> (6")-o KIRBY punches you two sillys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgVYGbIUepQ

Comment

To the gallows with him!!!
                      Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
                      1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

Originally posted by MILOS
                        It's the principle. Who's to say we would have voided?

It's our right to decide. I say we prosecute Epi!

Step 1: The Tribunal

Step 2: The Guillotine

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Comment

Well, any way you slice it, the game shouldn't have been killed in the fashion that it was. Generally 99.9% out of the time, by "killing" a game, I just tell everyone to spec, you know, by general consensus (I so didn't spell that right). Cause any squad can really do that anyways, before the first round, neither team field any players and the game is then void, game, set, match.
                          DELETED

Comment

First of all I would like to say that I have more respect for Epinephrine than anyone in this game, so this is not a flaming post.

However, if the situation described is in fact the truth, I believe Epi messed up. Telling the opposing team that you don't have enough, and then, without their agreement, killing the game? Sure, laming points is stupid, however it is NOT against the rules. I believe you should leave your staff power out of matches; it's the only way to know people won't bitch or call abuse on you.

On the other hand, United Force claims they would have canceled the game anyway. Good, I respect that you would of canceled the game, however coming on the forums and posting a thread about how Epi canceled a game that you would of canceled in any case is unnecessary. Don't get me wrong, I understand your point and your frustration.
                            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10
                            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Have you sent this complaint in to the complaints email?

Comment

!

We really didn't get very frustrated because we would have canceled anyway. This thread was more of an eye-opener then anything else. Staff is corrupt, what else is new?

PL: Send it to the "complaints email"? So that it can get lost in the hundreds of emails that get sent daily and overlooked by the all-mighty staff? No thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X