Epinephrine the Red

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MILOS
    We really didn't get very frustrated because we would have canceled anyway. This thread was more of an eye-opener then anything else. Staff is corrupt, what else is new?

PL: Send it to the "complaints email"? So that it can get lost in the hundreds of emails that get sent daily and overlooked by the all-mighty staff? No thanks.

its a gross generalization when you call all of staff corrupt
    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

!

Not all staff. But if the "dean" is it doesn't speak highly of the rest now does it?

Comment

Originally posted by pascone
        the !cancel command should still exist where caps can agree to cancel the game...not sure why it was removed
        That makes more then sense.
        1:abbot> i think i played well
        1:brookus> abbot last time i checked YOU lost
        1:brookus> so im going to say that YOU sucked as well

7:Sleuth> HOW DO YOU FUCKS SAY CRACKER
        7:Vue> WE SAY CRACKER
        7:Vue> U DIPSHIT

7:Rampage Jackson> wtf are you guys drunk or 15?
        7:Vue> lol jackson when sleuth is online everyone becomes 15

oar> i got rejected from Stray
        oar> and both of their caps are on my personal chat
        oar> but its ok

Comment

Epi

Epinephrine the Red will be your pirate name from now on
          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
          Failure teaches success.
          . â–²
          ▲ ▲

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
            I'll lay it down like this, and this is the same thing I said on staff chat...

1ameon Angell> I'll put it like this, if it was before round 1 even began, in the line picking, and the !cancel time ran out and a team wants a game killed off, I'd do it, one sided. Fine with me. (Out of chat: I didn't know the !cancel thing was removed.)

1ameon Angell> I've done it before, both teams never had a problem, cause there wasn't a game.

1ameon Angell> But, if he did this between rounds 1 and 2 or 2 and 3, then that's a major no no.

Counter Point: 1:Peace <ZH>> in my opinion it shouldnt matter if the first round was played or not. the game was accepted

And my response: 1ameon Angell> If no competition was even laid out, why should I let a team get free points?

1ameon Angell> For doing, literally, nothing.
            My opinion:

Only us staffers have the ability to do this, which is fine, if both teams agree on it. If no communication between both Squad Captain(s) or Assistant(s) has taken place, we should never take advantage of our ability to kill games. A game has started after the "!accept SquadX" command is typed out.

I think United Force would have specced their players if Pirates requested it (I always think people show decentcy towards eighother).

We all take decicions based on what we think is right. Epinephrine is an awesome guy with no bad intentions at all (atleast I never noticed them). We all make mistakes and shouldn't be dragged trough the mud in public for it. What happend wasn't in any way the right course of action but neither is the way United Force is handling this. Trench Wars has staff members to deal with issues like these, (abb)use us.
            Last edited by Dyers eve; 03-10-2006, 06:31 AM.
            Jason> God said, "Heh, I'm gonna give Eve some nice titties."
            Dyers eve> God wanted me to have nice titties?
            Superstar> Yes eve, he does want you to have nice titties. To bad he placed them on the wrong spot. Cup C size balls.

---------------------------------------------------

Greetz Dyers eve

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell

And my response: 1ameon Angell> If no competition was even laid out, why should I let a team get free points?

1ameon Angell> For doing, literally, nothing.
              For accepting a game they can't play... stupid?
              Last edited by Kawrae; 03-11-2006, 06:27 AM.
              -Kawrae

Comment

Originally posted by Dyers eve
                What happend wasn't in any way the right course of action but neither is the way United Force is handling this.
                I rather suspected the way we went about handling this to be better than straight out complaining, as I'm sure you can agree that rather than me come on and say "Epi is a $%^!$# #$^!$#^ $#$#^ NOOB" (I should have bleeped out NOOB! ) you were at least slightly amused by the thread at some point. Not to take any seriousness away from the actual situation, but to avoid a generic flame war where nothing gets read or said that matters.

I'm very impressed by the responses, and I hope there is still more to come - however, if by some chance I have come off as approaching this the wrong way then I apologize. But I mean, just because the matter at hand may be mundane and boring and overall insignificant (if he did it that one time I'm sure there are a list of them adding up by now) doesn't mean it can't be a tad bit more interesting than the norm around here.

Even when people break the rules this game can still be fun, and that's how it is. Straight from the gutter.
                Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
                1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

baba, verbal warnings are handed out to staffs who kill games without asking both squad captains or kill games that involveds his/her own squad. further actions will be taken if he/she continues this trend. this incident involving epi has been looked over and being handled with
                  1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Cheers for the response, Neth!

1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

Comment

!

Yes cheers!

If only TWL could start then I would vote Neth for the TW hero.

Comment

Who here likes big tits?
                        Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
                        Mirror <ZH> this sucks
                        Server> dont worry mirror
                        Server> shark fits your tits
                        Peace <ZH>> shut up
                        Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
                        Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
                        1:Hercules> im level 90
                        1:Hercules> in 9d
                        1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
                        1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

depends how big

Comment

i think Neth has big tits
                            9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
                            4:Nimrook> No?
                            4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
                            4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
                            4:Akuun> ROFL
                            4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
                            4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
                            4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

Wow I didn't think you guys would be this upset. If you were, you should have said something that instant to me directly, I thought you guys were just sorta joking on pub chat.

I cancelled the game because the lag suddenly went up for two of our members and there was like 5 seconds left on the timer. I've cancelled many, many games before for other squads and my own squad for various reasons and no one has ever complained. I wasn't aware that it's now considered abuse to cancel a game that didn't matter that hasn't even started when there's no time to talk about it, when in the past it was considered 'well a free win is stupid anyway'. My bad, sorry.

But next time, do try and talk to me while I'm there, you all left the arena pretty fast after that and I was left there myself for 10 minutes.
                              Last edited by Epinephrine; 03-12-2006, 03:55 AM.
                              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                              www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine
                                But next time, do try and talk to me while I'm there, you all left the arena pretty fast after that and I was left there myself for 10 minutes.
                                When you decide to have at least the common courtesy to tell us you're cancelling the game that you accepted to play against us, we'll be sure to talk to you about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X