Sissy squads.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sissy squads.

If your going to "represent" first place in TWDD or TWJD atleast play matches against squads that challenge you instead of playing newbie squads and ranking off 15,000 matches a day vs kong and elenya and lego. Cripples wont even play Dynasty and they are supposidly "#1", Cripples arent exactly newbies, grow some fucking balls and play this league how it supposed to be played and stop being pussies. That goes for whiterabbits, DragonGuard, and any pussy squad captains that look at a challenge from Dynasty and say to themselves "they are too good for us to play"

Re: Sissy squads.

Originally posted by rusher
    If your going to "represent" first place in TWDD or TWJD atleast play matches against squads that challenge you instead of playing newbie squads and ranking off 15,000 matches a day vs kong and elenya and lego. Cripples wont even play Dynasty and they are supposidly "#1", Cripples arent exactly newbies, grow some fucking balls and play this league how it supposed to be played and stop being pussies. That goes for whiterabbits, DragonGuard, and any pussy squad captains that look at a challenge from Dynasty and say to themselves "they are too good for us to play"
    more likely just "they are too fucking annoying for us to play"

get a grip man, or talk amongts your caps and assistants

you constantly challenge squads that dont even have people online, or are in matches already

stop repeatedly randomly challenging

one day you guys challenged us 9x in less the an hour to jav, and yet i told your people that we dont jav unless really bored, and didnt have enough online at that time anyways, yet you keep challenging

theres a chat=twd if your too newbish to know that...

use it if you want matches instead of randomly challenging
    its real annoying when your already in a match and being challenged repeatedly by someone

maybe theres a reason people dont want to play you, and i highly doubt its because you're "too good" lol

too funny
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

if u keep on playin sissy squads to backdoor your way into twl how well could u possibly do in twl
      Imagination knows no limit

Comment

Boss, we challenge squads right when they finish playing a game and they turn us down and play someone else. Ask Dynasty caps, Cripples and other squads pm us back and say they wont play us cuz were too good, well Cripples is #1 or #2 and thats quite sad.

Comment

It will take some time before the ladders become more accurate, and even then, it's easy to get first by playing against "retard" squads. The system should be changed so that you get 0 points for a win if you play someone less than 50 points than you (or something like that).
          sdg

Comment

Get over yourself, rusher. Boss is 100% correct. You guys, that is Dynasty as a whole, are jackasses. You play dirty, things like spawning, exploiting bugs in the bots, some lagcheating, etc. No one wants to deal with that. On top of your shitty ethics, you talk copious amounts of trash, and people get sick of hearing it. When you portray the image of a bad-ass, rebellious squad full of dickheads, expect to be treated as such.
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I can say as a former member of Dynasty that they DO NOT use lag cheats. -NT-

Dont blame skill if you aint got any.
              2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

#1 priority is getting into TWL and if the TWL ops want to use TWD as a qualifying league, then why not qualify the EZ way. They made the mistake of wanting the top TWD squads which in most cases are the most active squads, yes it mite be in a way "pussy", but u gotta remember its also in a way smart. Its stupid to even play u with havnig to play HOju or Relief in jav or someone who dislikes jav liek Dc, just bc u want to play us bc we are #1. As time goes on the TWD ladders will all even out and the EZ squad wont have as high a rating and to gain more points u'll have to play the better squads, until then i aint risking it unless i have my top jav lineup on. We play WR almost every day and they are top 3, Vitality was top 5 and so on its not all newbies.

Kid maybe not all Dynasty lag cheats but there are a few who lag cheat constantly and its useless to argue that and even try to face it. Not to mention its annoying playing "slippery salimander" and them ugly ass names not knowing who it is.
                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
                  I can say as a former member of Dynasty that they DO NOT use lag cheats. -NT-

Dont blame skill if you aint got any.
                  [Wizard of Oz singing voice] If he only had a brain... [/Wizard of Oz singing voice]

By the way, that color was periwinkle. You know you liked it. Admit it.
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I know what you mean rusher.

It's sad how in TWDD how hardly no one plays us, we DO get matches, but it takes us a long time, half the squads message us with "we don't have a good enough line" So we have to resort to playing whoever we can. I'm not complaining, but this truly is a problem, there's gotta be some kind of method implemented that you can't play people that are such and such points under you. It would cause all the squad ranks to balance out instantaneously. Also it could be made so that you are allowed to play people that are too far under your rank, so you don't hinder the freedom of playing whoever you want, but you won't get any points for it, and it still goes on your record. This would also force the higher number teams to play the top 10 or so- no matter what.

Sounds like a very good idea to me.
                    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Actually, that's pretty much the way it works now. If a squad is more than about 100 points below you, you're going to be making a whopping 3 points off a win vs them. Last season there were several squads who qualified late by playing parity or silghtly better than parity against the good squads. Give the rankings time to settle out a bit, and the points will be easier to come by.l

Comment

I'de agree at some point in TWDD when TWL spots are on the line, those squads will HAVE to play top squads in order to have a chance. All those squads that dont do so dont deserve a spot in TWL anyways.
                        2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

exactly, so take advantage of newbies while u can now, also ur not the only squads who have trouble finding games, sure maybe a little worst for u guys being how good u are in TWDD, but even respectable squads have a hard time getting them, said b4 TWD was a bad way to pick TWL squads, by the end ur gonna have 1-2 squads who are reallly shitty in TWL bc they play 20 games a day, even @ 3 points a game thats 60 points a day.
                          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                            Get over yourself, rusher. Boss is 100% correct. You guys, that is Dynasty as a whole, are jackasses. You play dirty, things like spawning, exploiting bugs in the bots, some lagcheating, etc. No one wants to deal with that. On top of your shitty ethics, you talk copious amounts of trash, and people get sick of hearing it. When you portray the image of a bad-ass, rebellious squad full of dickheads, expect to be treated as such.
                            BTW Thx kid kaos, couldnt have said it better, Jason pull your head out of your ass and realize every squad in TWD spawns, i dont bitch about it, and you cant either cause it WILL happen.

As for lagcheats, LOL. I have a lower HIGH ping then every member of Cripples. Plus a 100% consistant 70 current/avg, so dont say i lag, as for the rest of us, many European players result in 150 pings, its not their fault they live further from the server from you, but dont accuse us of cheating if your too much of a bitch to play us, you fucking sissies make me sick, Jason btw, dont speak your comments are irrelevant at this point because you are a whining moron.

O yea, bot exploits....Which ones might you be talking about? THe one where u get stuck outside in the start and try for a 4fer? Ive never seen our guys try to do it, ive heard of it happening twice, and in one 2d abused and killed that game anyways
                            Last edited by rusher; 12-05-2003, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                              #1 priority is getting into TWL and if the TWL ops want to use TWD as a qualifying league, then why not qualify the EZ way.
                              Living proof Cripples is too pussy to play any squad with skill, what a bunch of wankers, this squad officially went to shit without Wix, thx.

Comment

Working...
                              X