Sissy squads.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
    We play WR almost every day and they are top 3, Vitality was top 5 and so on its not all newbies.

So you play 2 games everyday atleast. We have trouble finding 1 JD per night. BTW, when were wr and Vitality hard to beat?
    Last edited by rusher; 12-05-2003, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Sometimes squads are avoided because they're full of assholes who play like idiots and are thus absolutely no fun. We'll run our squads the way we want, you feel free to do the same.

Comment

Heh ... yeah ... I usually don't like playing with asses.

Comment

Originally posted by arrogance
          Sometimes squads are avoided because they're full of assholes who play like idiots and are thus absolutely no fun. We'll run our squads the way we want, you feel free to do the same.
          Well put!

On a side note. Why not ask the squads that are deemed not "newbs" to a challenge for a set day and time on the weekend with a few days advance notice.

I am sure if we on Paladen had more than 2 days notice for a challenge, we would be more than happy to TWBD, TWJD & TWDD . We do that as it is already.

Set it up in advance and not on the fly and most likely more squads would take on the challenge. Between ppls real life situations be it work, school or whatever....not every squad will jump through hoops to accept a challenge on the fly.
          May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

404, Wouldnt that be TWL? Squads deemed "not newb" and scheduled gametimes.

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
              Actually, that's pretty much the way it works now. If a squad is more than about 100 points below you, you're going to be making a whopping 3 points off a win vs them. Last season there were several squads who qualified late by playing parity or silghtly better than parity against the good squads. Give the rankings time to settle out a bit, and the points will be easier to come by.l
              That is true, I'll give you that, but the squads that do this, play those squads whom give them 1, 2, or 3 points over and over and over again. This is sad because they hardly ever lose, causing their rating to never drop. So how can it balance out if they NEVER play any high rated squads? It is a serious flaw that needs to be looked at again.

Originally posted by arrogance
              It isn't about running your squad the way you want arrogance. It's about playing fairly.
              I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby

It isn't about running your squad the way you want arrogance. It's about playing fairly.
                It's also about having fun. I don't have fun when I play ppl who are asses.

Comment

Rules are always followed by first. Having fun comes second. That's like saying people in society are here to have fun however they want- No, they abide by the law first. If they don't then they're punished.
                  I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

The TWD Ops might as well just create playoffs in TWD and have the TWD as we know it now just for seeding purposes, and for fairness let like 30 squads in the playoffs just so the squads that deserve to get into TWL get in only.
                    Last edited by rusher; 12-05-2003, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby
                      Rules are always followed by first. Having fun comes second. That's like saying people in society are here to have fun however they want- No, they abide by the law first. If they don't then they're punished.
                      You've missed the connection here- there is none. Trench wars is not society. It's a game, and it should always be about having fun. I would leave if it wasn't fun anymore.
                      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Would it be worth it to have something like Battle.net's rules on ladder abuse:

Winning / Losing more than 3 legitimate games to the same person within two weeks. This allows you to have a "best two out of three" match against someone. Any more than this, and it will be considered abuse.

Abusers have their score reset.

http://www.battle.net/ladder/ladderfaq.shtml

Comment

Originally posted by rusher
                          Jason btw, dont speak your comments are irrelevant at this point because you are a whining moron.
                          Damn, I was told. Would you care to explain how anything I've said thus far qualifies me as a whining moron? C'mon, bitch at me some more. Get hot under the collar. You're only helping me to get this worthless thread moved to Trash Talk where it can sink into oblivion, the place in which it belongs.
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by geekbot
                            Would it be worth it to have something like Battle.net's rules on ladder abuse:

Winning / Losing more than 3 legitimate games to the same person within two weeks. This allows you to have a "best two out of three" match against someone. Any more than this, and it will be considered abuse.

Abusers have their score reset.

http://www.battle.net/ladder/ladderfaq.shtml
                            Not a good idea. I haven't used it in years, but I imagine battle.net has hundreds of people and it's not at all difficult to find unique people to play against. SS only has a handful of squads. It's hard to find more than 6-7 teams to get games against for a lot of us. Limit that and you're really screwing squads over. TWL is nice, but for a lot of us twd is just all about being able to find a match and play a game when we have enough guys on.

Comment

well said Arrogance, we do run the squad we want to.

and ruby as for playing "fairly" i dont find it very fair for us (cripples) to TWDD u guys who have 5 "elite" wb's online and we have hoju.

TWD was made this way and the TWL ops chose to make everyone requalify using the TWD ladders, blame it on them that TWD means so much, getting into TWL is much more important then playing a game which in return we would probably get raped by just so u guys are happy. There are squads out there who will duel u guys u jsut havta look harder and come on @ a differernt time zone, Cripples are only so high bc we play TWD almost non-stop since it started, like the other guys said once the ladders get sorted out playing the ezier squads wont get u anywhere, ppl will eventualy have to atleast challenge the better squads.
                              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

sometimes i don't log onto tw for over 24 hours, also i sometimes don't care at all what a thread is talking about. i just like to post to increase my post count and hope to catch up with my 3rd place idol, mattey.
                                To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                                brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Working...
                                X