No announcement yet.

Sissy squads.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With that said, though, you can't really use the faulty current TWD standings to claim that you're playing top teams. Do you think any of those teams will make LJ playoffs next year? Maybe one or two, but those teams aren't major contenders in my book. I certainly do understand not wanting to play against a team full of people like Deny and Destroy, but it's hard to use that argument as an excuse not to play, say, -Final-.
    Shit Face, since when am I in the same category as den the midgit azn wonder? lol, please, my trash talking is the best in subspace.

By the way, yeah, it's very hard for us the good squads to get matches. I can go ask around for an hour in chat TWD and I wouldn't get an answer, from anyone, or 4 people from the same squad (the necessary number to play any sort of TWD game, excluding basing) would answer me "sorry we don't have enough.
    " What kind of stupid joke is this? we just want to play as much as all of you guys who play games against other newbies for an easy win, I guess that's the point that dark was trying to get across. We don't have another choice but to play any squad available in order to qualify for TWL.

I guess the TWD system is severely flawed. =/

PS: HAHAHA DEN
    The player with the biggest nuts.

- destroy

Comment

i wasnt blaming it on HOJU directly, i was using him as an example. Ur telling me that if u were a leader of a squad who had to requalify into TWL (which u dont have to) would u even consider accepting a game where u play Hoju and some javs (hoju is one of our best wbs) vs ppl like Dele,squadless,ruby,jack ppl who are very good wb's, its common knowledge to know the chances of us winning are like slim to none. Maybe if it was 1 round like TWL, but winning 2 out of 3 rounds is very very slim and just idiotic to do it. We can be called pussies and shiz and all but in the end its still stupid to play a squad who has a 90%+ chance of winning against u just so ppl dont call u names on a "game". Like everyone says we mite be top 3 now but in due time u will have to play the higher rated squads (value/dynasty/synd/pirates) and such just to gain points, why not milk what u can now.
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

DESTROY, I WILL PLAY YOUR SQUADRON.
        3x TWLD All-Star
        2x TWLD Finals MVP
        2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
          i wasnt blaming it on HOJU directly, i was using him as an example. Ur telling me that if u were a leader of a squad who had to requalify into TWL (which u dont have to) would u even consider accepting a game where u play Hoju and some javs (hoju is one of our best wbs) vs ppl like Dele,squadless,ruby,jack ppl who are very good wb's, its common knowledge to know the chances of us winning are like slim to none. Maybe if it was 1 round like TWL, but winning 2 out of 3 rounds is very very slim and just idiotic to do it. We can be called pussies and shiz and all but in the end its still stupid to play a squad who has a 90%+ chance of winning against u just so ppl dont call u names on a "game". Like everyone says we mite be top 3 now but in due time u will have to play the higher rated squads (value/dynasty/synd/pirates) and such just to gain points, why not milk what u can now.
          I'm not telling you to do it all the time. I'm saying when you have a lineup on that does have a chance, why not do it every once in a while.
          5:gen> man
          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by destroy

I guess the TWD system is severely flawed. =/

Give it two more weeks and I guarantee it will all even out.

Notice: this is not a guarantee,
            Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

As the division progresses it seems to even out. What I like a lot about it though is that it gives a chance for active squads that might not be THE BEST, to get up there and show their stuff.

But as Mattey said, yah give it a couple weeks (maybe around 3) and you'll see a MUCH more accurate ladder.

Comment

I Speak the Truth And Only

Alright I guess I have to settle all this..since as Tobe put it I am the most genius captain around.

Cripples, WhiteRabbits, Avalonian, (all the other top ranked squads) = pussie pathetic weak squads who r just trying to get into TWL but in the end they have no chance. Their only shot is to hope all the nubs dont play the good squads and therefore keeping them out of TWL.

Jason-We Blacklisted dynasty (this means ur a pussie squad and who cant stand to lose in fear of dissolving or not making TWL.)

Tobe-lol Tobe uve played a few of the top ranked squads because they r also nubie pussie squads like u afraid to duel the few good squads who deserve their rank and more.

"We dont play assholes" lol like our personal opinions matter. Every match almost is blueouted, assholes or not. This is just another excuse

I even play squads like Value and Victory with poor lineups on. The rest of you wont even play any of us (Value, DYnasty, Victory, Syndicate) with ur best on. even though you might use excuses like "we dont have good people on". You have like rosters of 25+ lol. Anyone notice most of the high ranked pussie squads that never have good lineups on have the biggest rosters ? Its odd aint it.

All of you squads that dont deserve the ranks u have make me sick, ur pieces of crap. Your like the young kid who cheats on his grandfather in chess when he gets up to take his medication. Pussie losers, in TWL ur time will come when u can no longer run and ur going to lose hard and fast.

I look forward to seeing and playing the challenging squads with balls. For the rest I will enjoy seeing u crushed by the true talent.
                Fireballz> I live in a shoe
                Snugz> yea with my hot sister
                Ravage> ......I predict problems here
                Fireballz> got any meth ?
                Ravage> .....I stick with ^ -nt-

Comment

as they said in due time the ladders will work out the kinks and the squads including us wont be top 3, but its fair to say we are a top 10-12 squad. Once the ladders work themselves out and u guys play the good squads like Value and them you'll get more points for a win and us "pussy " squad if we only play the ez teams will only get a very small amount meaning you'll 1) catch up to us fast and 2) pass us fast 3) stay ahead of us. We didnt make the system or choose it as a way to qualify into TWL, but as i posted in the TWL forums there is gonna be 1-3 squads who dont have much skill but have 50 ppl on ther roster who make TWL simply bc they play 50 games a nite. Grant i say cirpples atleast have a little skill and are TWL worthy bc in TWL u wont have 15-16 elite squads you'll always have a few non contenders, and i think Cripples are atleast good enuff for that spot as well as a few other squads on the list, but u also got them squads who arent even worthy of that who are high in the ladders.
                  _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Ravage, do humanity a favor and OD on some oxycotin.
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

sigh...

jason, dont talk anymore, someone should ban you from posting cuz you say nothing logical. cig, i like you, and i understand where you are coming from by only playing ez squads to move up, because it is the easy way...but i jus dont understand how you can be happy about that. its kinda gay, but whatever. and to squads like whiterabbits, you really need to perform a cult ritual and go through with a mass suicide. you sit here and say we lag cheat? no, its aol, some people cant afford cable modems or the newest computers cuz we arent spoiled little bitches. and you shouldnt say anything about this topic, because everytime you say you cant JD cuz someone got off and you cant play us without him. is that a joke? this is a computer game, are you really afraid that losing a TWD match will make you lose sleep? the fact that no one accepts squads like us, victory, syndicate is actually funny now. aggravating, but amusing. the fact that you can care so much about losing on this game. and then saying we use aliases. everyone knew who our aliased players were, so it wasnt a big secret. saying people playing under the names like 'slippery salamander' is annoying...how do you think we feel when we are playing against people with names like 'jenny from the block' or 'mooshy' AND THOSE ARE REAL NAMES. christ, its so unbelieveable how gay you pussies are. 'we wont duel you cuz you use dumb names' sigh....my predictions for next twl-j:

Warpath, Dragonguard, Whiterabbits, *FREDDY VS JASON*, Vitality, Avalonian, Disoblige, Melee

wow...TWD will have better turnouts than a final between Disoblige and whoever they have to rape. watever, i'm done. this is so pointless to say anything about cuz its not gonna change anything
                      1:Nimrook> On a scale of 1 to 10.. how old do u think Michael Jackson's boyfriend is?
                      1:Jack Kiefer> 22
                      1:Jack Kiefer> he is innocent, i know from experience. All I did was sleep in his bed and he gives back scratches.

Comment

Where did I lose you in that last statement, pal? Was it 'humanity' or perhaps 'oxycotin'?

Here, allow me to lay it down for you, plain and motherfucking simple. No squad is under any obligation whatsoever to play a single TWD match. For example, we here at whiterabbits could decide we don't want to play anything but TWBD matches, thus we would refuse to accept any challenge for a JD or DD match. Bear in mind, that's just an example. Take it as such. Now then, let's take things a step further. We here at whiterabbits do in fact want to play JD matches, in addition to BD matches. We're primarily a basing squad, and we'll be the first to admit we're not going to rock your fucking socks off when it comes to javs. So what do we do? We play squads that are closer to our level of experience. Why do we do this? It's fucking boring to get your ass stomped into the ground by a more experienced squad, not to mention unexperienced players take a lot less away from a blowout game in which they got taken out in five minutes, versus a game where they were able to hold their own and work on things like teaming/technique/whatever. Are you still following me dipshit? I hope so. Now we're going to go even one step further. Let's say we here at whiterabbits start to develop some confidence in our jav game. We think we're capable of taking on a new "level", if you will, of competing squads. We're sitting here looking over our list of squads on that next level and we see a name like Dynasty. What's going through our heads?

Jason> dynasty is full of shitheads
                        arrogance> yeah, nothing but trash talking there
                        malladrin> to hell with them, we don't want to deal with that
                        rest of wr> yeah, fuck 'em

First of all, please note that the above situation is entirely hypothetical. It didn't actually take place. Next, notice that there was not a motherfucking hint of fear anywhere. Let me say that one more time a little differently. We're not afraid of you. We're not afraid of taking a loss. We've had our fair share of 'em, in fact. The bottom line is some squads are full of cock-knobs, and we (that is whiterabbits) are in it for the fun. Fuck you if you're going to be a dick and ruin our fun.

Do you understand yet? Or are you going to come at me saying I don't make sense and continue to call us pussies? For christ's motherfucking sake, we're admitting you could beat us. It's not like we're talking the talk and then avoiding the walk. We simply don't like playing with jackasses. If that isn't a good enough reason for you, too bad pal.

On a final note, as has already been said, the ladders will even out with time no matter who refuses to play you. Quit bitching already.
                        Last edited by Jason; 12-11-2003, 06:20 PM.
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

can I get a cookie?
                          .: ExquisiteHosting.com
                          .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
                          zzz

Comment

Re: sigh...

Originally posted by Decypha
                            and to squads like whiterabbits, you really need to perform a cult ritual and go through with a mass suicide. you sit here and say we lag cheat? no, its aol, some people cant afford cable modems or the newest computers cuz we arent spoiled little bitches. and you shouldnt say anything about this topic, because everytime you say you cant JD cuz someone got off and you cant play us without him. is that a joke? this is a computer game, are you really afraid that losing a TWD match will make you lose sleep?
                            Looks to me like the only person losing any sleep over a game here is you and your little whiney friends. It's amusing how much you cyber tough guys from the wrong side of the tracks who can't afford anything but dialup can whine and moan and complain. Nobody on my squad or any other owes you any explanation. If we don't feel like playing your squad because you're dicks or cheaters or we're looking for basing or don't think our lineup has any chance in hell of competing, then that's our business.

There's a very short list of squads we don't play because theyre assholes or suspected of cheating. Otherwise we might pass on a game against a really strong opponent if we have a shitty lineup on, and like I said, that's our decision, not yours. We're still learning to jav and all along have taken on and beaten increasingly difficult opponents. To be honest, I don't recall seeing a whole lot of challenges coming in from you super elite veteran asshole squads doing all the whining in the first place.

Now DIE.

Comment

Re: Re: sigh...

Originally posted by arrogance
                              Now DIE.
                              Excellent sentiment.
                              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Fit of rage

Comment

Working...
                                X