Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have no respect for juice at all anymore.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have no respect for juice at all anymore.

Score

That was just plain pathetic.... I know it may be hard to realise you are beeing beaten by Paladen in a base game... but don't go hide. With 2 minutes remaining in the game, Paladen is losing by 5k and have base. Juice's terrier go hide somewhere and never comes back. We lost by less than 1k.
    What THE FUCK is this bullshit.
    I though juiec was going to do something someday, but not anymore. You just lost any respect you had from me, and from any paladen members. It may not have been everyone who ran off but since it was TEAm Juice, i blame everyone on Juice for that.

Yea its pathetic how everyone in trench wars goes for the easy way out. What is the point? Grr... Baseelim lamers/hiders elim hiders twjd speccers/hiders/spawners And now it has gone to hiding in basing omfg.. What is tw coming too.
    Are they like Puma but... A basing squad?!

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
    1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
    1:Freeze> LOL FAR
    ---
    5:waven> freeze
    5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
    5:waven> you state your business with sanji
    5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
    5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
    5:waven> and i will talk to ease
    5:Freeze> LOL
    5:waven> that's how things work around here
    --
    1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

HHAHAHAHHA it doesn't surprise me any that it was Thix that did this. Juice is a fucking joke, and Thix is even worse.
      sdg

Comment

Juice are all jokes, they are just being plain pussies.

Comment

GG juice, fuckers.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

The best part is its not even the TWD that counts.
            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by IceStorm
              Yea its pathetic how everyone in trench wars goes for the easy way out. What is the point? Grr... Baseelim lamers/hiders elim hiders twjd speccers/hiders/spawners And now it has gone to hiding in basing omfg.. What is tw coming too.
              Are they like Puma but... A basing squad?!
              yes, the easy way out..like..how easy..like, 400 posts in one day to get staff easy?

ps. if juice hides, please explain how hiding and not having the flag will win a game. i'm kind of nu.

oh and stab, you seem to have this fetish with disliking juice.

edit: and ffs if they're gonna cheat, at least do it against a worthwhile squad.
              Last edited by slf; 02-28-2004, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slf
                yes, the easy way out..like..how easy..like, 400 posts in one day to get staff easy?

ps. if juice hides, please explain how hiding and not having the flag will win a game. i'm kind of nu.

oh and stab, you seem to have this fetish with disliking juice.

edit: and ffs if they're gonna cheat, at least do it against a worthwhile squad.
                1) you don't get staff by just doing 400 posts
                2) when you don't have the flag, but if you are in the lead and only a very little time left, you can win by hiding. Because the other team won't be able to get lot of points by just chasing after you.
                3) not just stab, ablot of people dislike juice
                4) they cheat because they don't want to lose to a squad that doesnt even base

hope these are helpful
                Don't try to be someone who you aren't.

Comment

Thix is on my draft team, and today he kept begging to terr, and after Anon told him he wasn't going to terr, he went nuts and started insulting everyone. He was pissing everyone off, so Anon benched him, and then he kept spamming and being an asshole during our game.

The guy is a baby as well as an asshole.
                  sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Axela
                    1) you don't get staff by just doing 400 posts
                    you're even nu-er than me! cooool

Comment

Yes but he was right about his three other points.

Comment

well; that sucks. since i have conceded the other three points, juice will automatically dissolve, the ops will ban juice from play, and all problems will fix themselves.

whoops. guess not. nothing's changed.

shit.

Comment

The only one who tried to hide was thix, to which everyone else said not to as with under a minute to play we'd probably still win. Since he was terr, anyone who attached to him in the last SIXTY SECONDS would appear to be hiding as well, but were not. I think the concept of hiding is a little vague as "purposly" entering base (w/o a terr) cautiously, taking side routes and not rushing into mines is considered hiding. When the game is close and your terr goes off to wank, is the only option suiciding a well fortified main tube?
                          SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Comment

I think the moral of this story is Juice needs to axe THiX. And then every other squad out there should refuse to pick him up. Sounds good, no?
                            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Juice is sort of on a low point right now. By no means are they going to dissolve (fu stab), but apt has dissapeared (and juice is seriously considering the possibility that he has suddenly been sent to a hospital, or worse..but hopefully hes probably lost his internet or gone to navy) and he was our prime terr, right before Everest, who quit SS again, then came back and was invited to join Sk8 (Ev loves Javing, and Sk8 Javs, so yeah)

And so we have Xu or ThiX. and Xu is your stereotypical drunk-on-sake asian. So we have ThiX. And hes rabid about basing, so we let him terr.

But they've been going back to their roots and getting back alot of players that were on juice before. Call it eating humble pie, but Juice is recruitng people once deemed not skilled enough to be on Juice.

edit: current rumours say apt is in boot camp. i'm not sure if this was from apt though.

Comment

Working...
                              X