Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have no respect for juice at all anymore.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Benno
    The only one who tried to hide was thix, to which everyone else said not to as with under a minute to play we'd probably still win. Since he was terr, anyone who attached to him in the last SIXTY SECONDS would appear to be hiding as well, but were not. I think the concept of hiding is a little vague as "purposly" entering base (w/o a terr) cautiously, taking side routes and not rushing into mines is considered hiding. When the game is close and your terr goes off to wank, is the only option suiciding a well fortified main tube?
    Originally posted by Kings
    It may not have been everyone who ran off but since it was TEAm Juice, i blame everyone on Juice for that.
    and if it wasn't your choice, then as a teammate, you should axe him.

Comment

Well, by the looks of twd, Juice has pulled into #4 position. Thx RB.

edit: and yes, without thix. meaning i guess we dont need thix to win games, meaning that indeed, we are skilled.

Comment

good point benno. juice is just like any other squad people just hate us cause we are the new guys.. and pretty successful ones at that. we dont strive to be lame or anything and we are in no way shape or form the puma of basing. we always spec players when asked, we never get free points when a team challenges but doesnt have enough, and we accept every bd we can regardless of how good the challenger is. so enough of you bitches telling me how to run my squad.

thanks.
        Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
        apt>yes u can wtf
        apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
        apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
        apt>so i dont miss the toilet
        Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
        apt>na
        apt>ill show you pictures
        apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

liek in Ender's game, how everyone hated ender when he started commanding dragon army cause he kicked so much ass

Comment

No, everyone hates Juice because the players are fucking assholes and squadhoppers.
            sdg

Comment

i disagree. juice has had hard times and our players stuck with us. anyone who is a squadhopper is already gone. as for being fucking assholes.. i probably am one, apt probably is.. thix is annoying.. but who else? killingkid maybe. gundam maybe. everyone else is actually very nice. you cant call herik, vitron, musashi, and hannes assholes while keeping a straight face. and those are just a few off the top of my head. you better take a look around if you think we are the only squad with assholes on it. your squad has plenty, including yourself. but i guess you guys are allowed to be assholes cause you are an established squad, huh?

like i said, everyone's got their eye on us cause we are the new guys.
              apt>yes u can wtf
              apt>na

Comment

Juice, congratulations on your latest victory.
                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

what u hate us now too

hey we can bd anyone we want.. we have bded RB twice and incuria once today and we were tied for third and got challenged so hell why not
                  apt>yes u can wtf
                  apt>na

Comment

When wr was the new guys, we got lots of pointers and scrims with everyone.

When camisade was the new guys, I did the same thing.

When mambo was the new guys, I gave them excellent advice (AXE RR) which they ignored, but still people respected them.

I rule out hazing.

Comment

well maybe camisade wr and mambo (and dekai) were perfect little goody two shoes and never pissed anyone off. people hated spastic with out reason when it started because they were nobodies who LTed in pub. what im saying is that we arent any more out of line that anyone else but our expectations are higher.
                      apt>yes u can wtf
                      apt>na

Comment

Well, true, some members of Juice are likeable (Herik, Hannes, Kuukunen, Jeansi even though he joined Juice over RB). But the thing is that Juice does have more prominent people who tend to get into personality clashes, like apt and ThiX, and other players on Juice can tend to be annoying. So it's not surprising that the most annoying players are the most vocal, which ends up with the whole squad getting a bad reputation, despite the efforts of Xu to keep the peace.
                        - k2

Comment

but hey, id rather everyone hate us than be some boring not-cool squad.

Comment

?find apt

apt>yes u can wtf
                            apt>na

Comment

(Jerome)> t minus 2 hours and 15 minutes till operation: TWFREEDOM

Removed -Rodge
                              Last edited by Rodge_Rabbit; 03-01-2004, 09:04 AM.

Comment

I'll tell you what the problem is, za gophar. It has nothing to do with your squad in particular. It has nothing to do with any squad in particular for that matter. The problem is, TW has seen a huge influx of cocky-as-all-motherfucking-hell newbies. Our average population is double what it used to be a mere two years ago. With all these cocky-as-all-motherfucking-hell newbies running around, the entire zone as a whole has shifted its attitude. The newbies are, yes I'm going to say it for a third time, cocky-as-all-motherfucking-hell. The old timers, in reaction to this behavior, are becoming ever more bitter and cynical. Basically, TW is nothing but a bunch of bitching and hating anymore. You either deal with it, or if you're crazy like me, you flake right the fuck out about it and write ridiculously long posts that no one's going to take anything away from, even though they really should. Guys, I'm speaking to everyone in here, stop letting TW become such a festering shithole. Man... I am so goddamn sick of the cocky bullshit. I'm so goddamn sick of the bitching bullshit. I'm just so sick of it all in general that it works me up and I become a part of the problem. What the fuck?!

And for all you flamers out there, go right ahead and flame me into oblivion. Tear this post right the fuck apart. You'll only prove my point.

In conclusion, group hug!
                                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X