Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have no respect for juice at all anymore.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3:Jerome> t minus 1 hour 30 minutes until op: TWFreedom

Removed -Rodge
    Last edited by Rodge_Rabbit; 03-01-2004, 09:04 AM.

Comment

someone ban slf
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I second that.
        1:Raven -.-> your not fully clean till your "zetta"fully clean

3:Selex> Zetta puts on a richard nixon mask and we do it all night

Case Closed
        Officer 1:Get the cause of death?
        Officer 2:Were pretty sure it's the knife in his back, sir.

Comment

juice will get their asses handed to them week after week if the should somehow make twl.
          Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by apt
            You are nerds
            1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

whats your point mayo? pick on the others squads that will get their asses handed to them in twl, cause there's plenty and i doubt juice will be one of them. pallies always does though. last season u guys got spanked.
              Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
              apt>yes u can wtf
              apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
              apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
              apt>so i dont miss the toilet
              Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
              apt>na
              apt>ill show you pictures
              apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Originally posted by za gophar
                whats your point mayo? pick on the others squads that will get their asses handed to them in twl, cause there's plenty and i doubt juice will be one of them. pallies always does though. last season u guys got spanked.
                Yeah, we got spanked when we made playoff's in all three leagues. You guys won't even make one. You guys are scrubs that talk a lot, you're an elim squad that found it's way to ?go base. Enjoy winning when it doesn't matter, because you're going to get shit-kicked in leagues.
                Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

I will say this one more time .........
                  THIS IS A 2-D SPACESHIP SHOOTING GAME, its so lame when ppl get all fizzled fo shizzled over something so retarded. Juice is the bomb GG
                  Imagination knows no limit

Comment

I pretty much only don't like Juice because apt is like the worst aspects of Destroy, Cig Smoke and TelCat combined.
                    5:gen> man
                    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

thats what ?ignore is for. u gotta be a dip shit and hate tho whole squad though.
                      Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                      apt>yes u can wtf
                      apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                      apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                      apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                      Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                      apt>na
                      apt>ill show you pictures
                      apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey
                        Yeah, we got spanked when we made playoff's in all three leagues. You guys won't even make one. You guys are scrubs that talk a lot, you're an elim squad that found it's way to ?go base. Enjoy winning when it doesn't matter, because you're going to get shit-kicked in leagues.
                        i've never elimmed. ever.

ps. so what if we dont make playoffs, the fact is we've been around for barely over a month and have climbed to #3 [edit: #4], above Diso, inc, and RB.

yeah, "blah blah blah TWD doesnt count in TWL diso and RB and inc will own you because theyll try", if they tried in TWD we wouldnt be so arrogant and then their problems would be solved. So we have the right to talk like we do. fu.

edit: speaking of 'enjoying winning when it doesnt matter', please refer to triceratop's powerhouse thread thx

Comment

Originally posted by Grendel
                          ps. so what if we dont make playoffs, the fact is we've been around for barely over a month and have climbed to #3 [edit: #4], above Diso, inc, and RB.
                          hmm, can people stop bringing the TWD ladder to these forums? the ladder is good, but not perfect. A squad can get #1 by playing pure newb squads. So stop using the ladder for reference.
                          1 + 1 = 1

Comment

check our twd history. i think we based a newb squad ONCE because they spammed us.

so in our case, its plenty credited.

Comment

i've never elimmed. ever.

yeah, "blah blah blah TWD doesnt count in TWL diso and RB and inc will own you because theyll try", if they tried in TWD we wouldnt be so arrogant and then their problems would be solved. So we have the right to talk like we do. fu.

edit: speaking of 'enjoying winning when it doesnt matter', please refer to triceratop's powerhouse thread thx
                              Well, we can both yim-yammer at eachother without either backing it up. So nothing we say will change anything. Prove me wrong in TWL sucka.
                              Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

check our twd history. i think we based a newb squad ONCE because they spammed us.

so in our case, its plenty credited.
                                hmmm, lets see then

Melee vs. Juice
                                6-2

Juice is #4 on ladder while Melee is #8

and I'm pretty sure that your rec vs other squads are pretty negative too.

Grendel, whoever you are, the ladder is still flawed. You can lose 10 games straight, then win a couple against the top 5 on the ladder, your score would be higher than before you had your 10 games losing streak. It's not hard to gain 100pts in 2 games.

Lets use this as an example, you are #4 right now. One game lose to Melee now can bring you down all the way to #6 or 7. So there is really now point to use the TWD ladder and say "we are great.. blah blah blah"

as I have mentioned before, let the results of TWL do the talking.

Peace out
                                Don't try to be someone who you aren't.

Comment

Working...
                                X