Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have no respect for juice at all anymore.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Btw, it's good for someone to depend against his/her own squad, but overdoing it just makes you look stupid. This is a 2-d spaceship game afterall.
    Don't try to be someone who you aren't.

Comment

Wow, I was really fucking pissy when I made my last post in this thread. That must've been right after I got off the phone with the dudes at Amazon about the books I ordered four weeks ago that still aren't here. They're hooking me up with a $50 gift certificate because of the inconvenience. Cha-ching. $
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I got a UPS package today from amazon.com.

PS. Juice owns Melee. And Facetious is a virgin. And I love the cock.
        1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

the only thing cooler than pallies is me outside of subspace
          Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

I'd just like to point out

that for a while, wr was ranked #4 in javs.

Comment

Originally posted by Grendel
              check our twd history. i think we based a newb squad ONCE because they spammed us.

so in our case, its plenty credited.

Dear Jerome, Grendel, Slf, a dozen other names:

You only had a thirty day ban, but you couldn't control yourself long enough to see it through. Now you have a permanent ban.
              Gumdrops and lollipops.
              -wadi

Comment

Owned.

Comment

I didn't give a shit about juice one way or the other until yesterday. Now I think they're the greatest ever! Apt goes around calling everyone racial slurs, then when he gets banned for the third time, the rest of the squad accuses us of banning him only because we really want to win a twbd against them. (as if he's that awesome and we're afraid of him, or that we really need to win any twbd at all). Then a couple of their members ask if they can join pallies.

I'm sure juice is gonna be around for a very long time and be very successful.
                  http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

i was joking about pallies cheating and then it got taken as not a joke. and then i thought about it more, and i realized that what the pusher did was wrong. that was a horrible time to use powers in a questionable way (yes, banning without warning is questionable): banning an opponent before a match without warning.. apt def. should have been warned. im not saying that it was cheating, im just saying that it was the wrong thing to do.

then u got whats his face talking about juice in a completely irrelevant rant..

"Melee vs. Juice
                    6-2

Juice is #4 on ladder while Melee is #8

and I'm pretty sure that your rec vs other squads are pretty negative too."

why dont you do the same complaining about RB and incuria? we have 'pretty positive' records against them, and they are higher than you on the ladder too.
                    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                    apt>yes u can wtf
                    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                    apt>na
                    apt>ill show you pictures
                    apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Why get so worked up over Juice, people

Disoblige, Pallies, Whiterabbits, Spastic, Mambo

You guys should be fighting and have reason to
                      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                      Failure teaches success.
                      . â–²
                      ▲ ▲

Comment

Hey Kim, you want to fight? Put up those dukes, biatch, 'cause I'm a comin' for ya!
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

FFS you lot. Want to know why no new squads are emerging in twbd or even jd? Its cause you lot of so called vets keep putting them down. Give the guys a break ok. I didnt think it was like Paladen to put tohers down, even when they did wrong.
                          Makelele> whos camping
                          Sumpson> mitch
                          KiAN> Mitch mind not camping?
                          Lemar> mitch
                          Mitch> shut the fuck up and get in

Comment

Originally posted by za gophar
                            i was joking about pallies cheating and then it got taken as not a joke. and then i thought about it more, and i realized that what the pusher did was wrong. that was a horrible time to use powers in a questionable way (yes, banning without warning is questionable): banning an opponent before a match without warning.. apt def. should have been warned. im not saying that it was cheating, im just saying that it was the wrong thing to do.

If you were joking, I didn't realize, you seemed serious, especially when half your squad jumped in agreeing with you.

As for pusher doing wrong.. be serious. The guy's been banned for it twice before, he can't pretend that he doesn't know the rules, plus, he was warned less than a week ago. Are you suggesting that nobody should be banned unless they were just warned 5 minutes ago? Every day I can come on and call people every racial slur I can think of, and if I get warned, I just have to stop for a few minutes? or should i have to stop until tomorrow? why not just fucking stop? is it that fucking hard to NOT call someone a nigger?
                            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Jerome got 30 days for posting that word on the forums... (well now perm, oh well).

I think the hyper overreaction to racist language(in general, not TW) makes the problem worse. Colorfull words and phrases are used for no other reason now except they are taboo. Its much differnt to say "you're a _____" vs "I hope all the ______ die", but that is seldom distingushed now. Also keep in mind not everyone grew up in places where the first encounter with racism was reading mark twain's work in grade school. For me, (and possibly apt as well, I don't know) being called a racist terms by people who ment it in a degrading way makes it's use in an online game seem trivial at worst.

People are so sensetive now a PICTURE of hitler offends them. As the PC movement continues words and images will again be re-armed to do the type of damage they were originally intended to do. It's ironic the effort to stomp out racism only agrevates the problem.
                              SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Comment

[QUOTE=Benno] Its much differnt to say "you're a _____" vs "I hope all the ______ die", QUOTE]

Both are still racist and unneccessary.
                                Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Working...
                                X