No announcement yet.

HOT OR NOT -- SEMI-FINALS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iron survivor You may be victorious in the end, but at the very least I'll put 20M pub Buckaroos, that next sunday ill show you all my sus dirty magic tricks within 45m, making you call my name at 2AM at the sound of MC Fioti - Bum Bum Tam Tam πŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡§πŸ‡·βœ¨πŸ”žπŸš€πŸ­πŸ˜ˆπŸ›ΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ˆπŸΌ

https://youtube.com/shorts/H_j2AojhS...4h0VgSsNsqjfP8
    Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
    Your friend,
    ​​Papi
    ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by MousE View Post
      2nd fun fact out of your 81 kills 46 were sharks and ur under right? Yikes
      Yo is that legit? If that is legit you should never type in anything base-related again jess. I am all for shooting sharks but as an under spider you should rarely even have the chance to, unless all those kills maybe came from cram. If they came from cram then it sounds like you did fuck all in the flagroom where you really need to kill shit.
      rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
      rEnZi> its crazy
      rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Originally posted by Efhat View Post
        Nope, our team should have won that series. It was the right choice. Unfortunately, there were some questionable and dumb plays made by certain players at crucial times that costed our team. Any team would have beat us with the mistakes that were made by a certain player(s) on our team at the wrong times.
        Efhat tell us more about these "certain player(s)". don't worry, i won't tell anyone!

top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by RageRitual View Post

Yo is that legit? If that is legit you should never type in anything base-related again jess. I am all for shooting sharks but as an under spider you should rarely even have the chance to, unless all those kills maybe came from cram. If they came from cram then it sounds like you did fuck all in the flagroom where you really need to kill shit.
          Genx is still in his rage-ritual mode cause I killed his shark so much that game. Protecting terr low and killing sharks in cram and break is key dum dum. LOL sad faux outrage at a solid game by Jessup.
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by RageRitual View Post

Nobody tells me how to spid. I'm good because I say I'm good.

Yours Truly,
            Spider of the Week

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Genx is still in his rage-ritual mode cause I killed his shark so much that game. Protecting terr low and killing sharks in cram and break is key dum dum. LOL sad faux outrage at a solid game by Jessup.
              I am not mad, I never even noticed you in the games last Sunday...oh...wait...

So I was curious and had 5 minutes to spare today so I ran some numbers.

Jessup has a rec this season of 402 - 248, that is a ratio of 1.62. Respectable for a 7*, but it ends there. You are always bragging about your stats right? Nothing else you did all season was of any use to your team stat-wise.

Under is arguably the easiest place to get a tek from as a spider. You got 1 in 7 games.

You never once hit 10% aim.

These 3 things combined I can only assume you play spider like you do warbird; sitting back like a bitch and praying something just happens to fly into your lack of aim.

210 of your kills were sharks this season. This means 52% of the things you killed are not even trying to dodge your shit, and it still takes you over 10 shots to kill something?

You never broke 100 kills once.

You only averaged 27 spider kills per game.

If you take away your shark kills you have 0.77 K/D ratio.

You never played a single DTB playoff game this season.
              Last edited by RageRitual; 12-14-2023, 06:23 PM.
              rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
              rEnZi> its crazy
              rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Originally posted by ogron View Post

That's fine if you feel that way, Racka sends me the players of the week and sometimes leaves it open-ended (or I make the occasional alteration.)

I agree you were worthy of the award, and considered both you and Zizu. You won last week and I like to highlight as many worthy performances as possible, so I gave it to him.

Also please keep in mind I am travelling and don't have that much time. When the awards come around I'm exhausted having written HoN for hours and don't have the energy to really go out and parse boxscores and remember every play I watched to really get into the granularity of who truly deserves it slightly more. Oftentimes I am writing these from a train or bus.

FWIW, Beam is also irate at not being named Player of the Week!

Yours Truly,

Ogron
                Terr of the Week
                I'm not mad, just taking what is rightfully mine.

Terr of the Week
                #1 RANKED TWDT TERR - FORBES MAGAZINE - UPCOMING SUPERSTARS - 40 UNDER 40 EDITION
                absurd> havnt seen ekko miss in 20 mins;\

Comment

Originally posted by LeeRomeno View Post

Dad is of course underrated as 6, this is what i have mentioned regarding ratings quite consistantly over the years that while there is big discussion about top tier players and if someone should be 9 or 9.5, quite often the outcome of league is not decided by that, but rather if some low star player is criminally underrated. From this league beast, who is in no way 7* wb and dad of course are best examples. Low stars are sort of just brushed over. I have not really played with dad before this league, but he is smart guy and has improved loads during season, but there is a reason zid spent quite early pick on him. Smart caps do those moves.
                  I love Dad and have won a DTB title with you Lee. Your 2-0 prediction hurt me but I love the confidence in your team! Good luck this Sunday!

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                    A huge story that was overlooked was the travesty in basing lines chosen by Tiny for Pure_Luck in basing semis this week vs Power. Azzav and I were doing a fine job as unders this season since I was traded there and had already proven ourselves capable of beating power in week 6 Trench Wars Draft Tournament - power vs pure luck (TWDTB). For some insane reason Tiny decides not to add Azzaz or myself in round one and used Siaxis and Ravage. Round two Azzaz goes in and Jessup is benched. Mouse as usual was dictating who was gonna play or he would rage quit and probably influenced Tiny to make the god-awful decision to change up lines after both of us had already proven more than capable of handling Power. No offense to ravage but he was not even added as a NOT going 80-92 and 84-98 as spider while stepping in for me??? If I had done a score like that I would have been mercilessly bantered and on the pedestal of NOT's in basing for the week and I would have accepted it too as it would be deserved. Ravage is not all bad a player but he def failed and flopped hard this day. The whole decision-making process by Tiny and to top it off the cancer of every TWDT team each year by this player Mouse has to be spotlighted as news relating to P_L's failure in semis.
                    Jessup been gettin on my last nerve lately but I would have added you given the line up options. Very good value for your rating and I think you'd at least listen to instructions and follow through.

#justiceforjessup twdt season 70 - 2024 - ??

Comment

ROFL at this guy going through my stats and trying to insult me when I won every game I played on for Pure_Luck this season. Then you take a jab at me because I didn't play in playoffs? I had a family reunion and let tiny know I couldn't make quarter finals. I think it was a mistake not to add me in semis and use the line we were using to get the wins to make playoffs. Mouse is just a toxic idiot and Tiny should never have listened to him and others. Tiny wasn't a bad cap if I'm honest besides not giving me more play time. I feel I could have done better than dwopple in wb for example but.. it is what it is. I didn't complain all season until toxic assholes on the team started to spam me w/ lols about how I was gonna be benched. Then they lost to you fools when imo we were better than power with the azzaz, jessup under line. I made time to show up to help him and the team.. but certain assholes like mouse came out to troll and deny a teammate that helped them get there in the end. This is why I made this comment here in the first place. When a guy like Mouse would rather troll his own teammate for lols and then lose magnificently to you guys as a result.. it should be noted. Also, I don't even base anyways, to me it's a silly lag fest with more eats than any league with added nonsense like burst eats and rep ignores by sharks that make bullets and bombs turn into 3 alternate realities depending on your connection. It's as bad as Jav spawn area in stupidity.. I was playing it though to help team and simply do my part. IMO I earned my spot. and a few know it all's decided with poor judgement to switch shit up. so..just fk off .. you are the lil bitch being nasty and trying to dismiss the respectable job I did. It's just spiteful man.... You are a huge, big dummy.

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Holy fuck, just let the captain choose their line without being a whiny bitch about it, Jesus.

Comment

Working...
                        X