No announcement yet.

TWL Season 25 Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dun get y ne1 cud b angird that there is twl when twdt is runnink @ the same time w/ gr8 prize $!

furthirmore its unfirtinititi teams are scared "of stacked" squidrins instead of tryink to find some gems and wirk as a team and d1sp1tch them. Niw that r1p1t1 is by far the gr8est squidrin on paper and every1 is scared there is 1 less team to try to d1sp1tch the front runnink j1br1n1s like r1p1t1/marksmin in ricint seasins when they come very close but dont finish the j1b

teams like divine have a chince to finger any1 and its unfortunate more playirs dont vs sum cinfidinci n give it a sh1t and would rathir complain about stacked squidrins because a wise j1br1n1 once told me that ne1 who complains about stacked squidrins has maximum 1 t1st1c minimum 3 v1g1n1 and when they say anothir team is stacked they are simultaneously sayink they wish 2 bl1w every1 on that rostir

Comment

• "Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
      Jean-Paul Sartre

Change anti-semite to any argument Dwopple believes in and this quote hits the mark every time.
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
        "Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
        Jean-Paul Sartre

Change anti-semite to any argument Dwopple believes in and this quote hits the mark every time.
        Bro, what...? You feel this strongly about 8 roster spots not being enough for TWL dueling rosters... ?

Ok.
        zidane> big play
        Omega Red> dwop sick
        mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
        WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
        1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

• good to see nothing has changed in this game haha
          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
            Jean-Paul Sartre

Are you oblivious to how big of a douche you sound like?

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
            Asia Minor> maybe not
            Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
            bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
            bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
            bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
            bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

• provided there is a way to backfill with willing players, who the hell cares all that much? if the teams were all full and there were more beating down the door, ok. i think the roster restrictions look more or less fine. i was more concerned with the overall lack of teams. my fears so far seem unfounded since there are still open spots for teams to enter in two of the leagues.

have any teams that contain the required number of active players applied and been denied a spot in any of the leagues yet? regardless of who captains them or who is on them... if that hasnt happened yet, what is the issue?

as soon as a squad applies to join a twl league in earnest and is denied for not being 'good' enough, then we really need to hit the roster/team expansion discussion. until that point, just refine a process for teams to replace afkers mid season on the fly.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• hey zeepu hiw about u vs less cincirns n more participation u rnt even on a squidrin

Comment

• Originally posted by HellzNo! View Post

Are you oblivious to how big of a douche you sound like?
                  Yeah, well you know, that's like uh, your opinion man.

Dwopple , if I hurt your feelings, I apologize and am sorry. You are a good guy.
                  Last edited by Exalt; 08-23-2022, 01:09 AM.
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Yeah, well you know, that's like uh, your opinion man.

Dwopple , if I hurt your feelings, I apologize and am sorry. You are a good guy.
                    You didn't. Thanks for chatting.

Last edited by Dwopple; 08-23-2022, 09:27 AM.
                    zidane> big play
                    Omega Red> dwop sick
                    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

• Originally posted by viop11 View Post
                      hey zeepu hiw about u vs less cincirns n more participation u rnt even on a squidrin
                      no one has invited me to a squadron

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Hello,

I'd like some clarificaiton on split rosters in regards to dueling RaCka

Is a player able to be on a wb roster for one squad and jav roster for another?

For the interest of creating more competitive teams other than stacked favorites evil/rapid, please allow this.
                        absurd> havnt seen ekko miss in 20 mins;\

Comment

• [Redacted]
                          Last edited by Grasps; 09-03-2022, 11:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaCka View Post
                            Proposed Schedule

Below is a proposed schedule (courtesy of WillBy & Oggy) for this upcoming season of TWL mixed with the TWDT games. Our goal was to have TWDT matches and TWL matches hosted on the same day to keep the player base engaged throughout the entirety of the season. There will be some final tweaks on this schedule but the start date and end dates for TWL will remain the same.
                            Could the schedule be tweaked to run all TWDT matches first and get them out of the way before TWL matches? I already hate the idea of running TWDT and TWL concurrently, but jumping back and forth from TWDT matches to TWL matches makes it even worse in my personal opinion..

Comment

• I like the proposed schedule the way it is personally
                              Subspace - Best kept secret in the video gaming world. Let's keep it that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by saiyan View Post

Could the schedule be tweaked to run all TWDT matches first and get them out of the way before TWL matches? I already hate the idea of running TWDT and TWL concurrently, but jumping back and forth from TWDT matches to TWL matches makes it even worse in my personal opinion..
                                I actually 10000000000% agree with Saiyan
                                Geio> Down to chill and play that
                                Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Working...
                                X