No announcement yet.

TWL Season 25 Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have updated the initial post with the following. I'm posting it here for awareness.

Roster Restrictions

Rosters will be split, players can join separate squads for the dueling and basing leagues. There will be 6 teams for TWLD, TWLJ, and TWLB.

For a squad competing in ONE dueling league they will be restricted to 8 total members.

For a squad competing in TWO dueling leagues they will be restricted to 13 total members.

There will be a total of 12 players allowed for the TWLB division.
    1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Originally posted by viop11 View Post
      "Vio, dont do this thing. I remember you got emotional because i didn't join your squad and then i dueled riverside and you thought i was gonna join his squad"

i have no idea wut u are referring to, i dun get emotional, ppl cud join whatever squidrins they wish, i dun want ne1 on ripitish who doesnt want 2 b on ripitish

the only time i ever vs sum1 for not wantink 2 b joinir or for leaving is if they vs me sum absolute sh1t t1xt or are a terribil teamm8 while on ripitish or for sum othir good reasin, for example when creature left ripitish and vstid me a math equation about the percentigis ripitish has to win each league and hiw jiflin is her weakest ship n she wishis 2 join a squidrin w/ bettir jiflins etc

or when singer said she would vs twlj 4 ripitish, showed to 1 lj mitch, was first out at 5-10 n vs me in priviti that she h8s n vs teamm8s for losink when she jus shiwed up n took a sh1t on the p1tch n then quit. i dun care that she doesnt want to vs tw or quits ripiti, but shis a j1br1n1 for showink to 1 game, playink the wirst on the team, n blamink every1 else

lastly, i witniss ardours anger n fury first hand when she didnt stirt sum games 4 ripitish becuz whoever was doink the lineups thought she wasnt the b1st option, so when she says "am so angird about rostir divisions n wont vs twlm anymore!" it remind me of when she vs tantrum 2 me in prifit on ripitish. i didnt say i think shis wrong or a bad persin
      I irrationally said "Heres me trying to get TWLM ready for TWL and you have actually pissed me off with this kind of change as it ruins TWL."

I wasn't threatening to not make TWLM and neither have I done in the past. You have just read what bull shit ogron writes when he said "Classic Ardour, vaguely threaten to kill TWLM because you don't get your way. Never change."

And lets elaborate on my freak out in question if you want to go there...

I went 4-10 in my first match I was allowed to play for Rapid season 23. Riverside also went 4-10 in the same match. I turned up to every game following that and benched never to be allowed to redeem myself. When I asked to play VS PALADEN, and Creature said he was happy to bench for me, he wasn't allowed to. You later said to me that Riverside was the Warbird Captain making all the decisions so it wasn't under your control. I was moaning and bitching to you because you were the one I was loyal to because you were the captain who recruited me. I believed you was a confidant and someone who would fight my corner. All this is also irrelevant in this conversation other than you wanting to chime in to join in making it out like I'm a player that rages. I am a passionate player who cares and tries every match that's for sure... hence the name. But I didn't think you raising this in this thread is appropriate or that of a good captain/friend that I believed you to be. Thanks for that.
      Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
      TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Originally posted by Ardour View Post
        I went 4-10 in my first match I was allowed to play for Rapid season 23. Riverside also went 4-10 in the same match. I turned up to every game following that and benched never to be allowed to redeem myself. When I asked to play VS PALADEN, and Creature said he was happy to bench for me, he wasn't allowed to. You later said to me that Riverside was the Warbird Captain making all the decisions so it wasn't under your control. I was moaning and bitching to you because you were the one I was loyal to because you were the captain who recruited me. I believed you was a confidant and someone who would fight my corner.
        This is what happened.

M sry 4 da benching, the way you were benched & continued 2. As the wb decision maker that season, I wish I gave you another chance(s) to play in wb, whether vs Paladen (oooooof that squadname), or other opposing teams.

I think you could have helped the wb line: def more than I helped by spamming out asking 4 coords in TWLD playoffs (exampil).
        Last edited by Riverside; 08-14-2022, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Riverside View Post

This is what happened.

M sry 4 da benching, the way you were benched & continued 2. As the wb decision maker that season, I wish I gave you another chance(s) to play in wb.

I think you could have helped the wb line: def more than I helped by spamming out asking 4 coords in TWLD playoffs (exampil).
          Means a lot actually thanks for apology. No hard feelings.
          Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
          TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Originally posted by Ardour View Post

Means a lot actually thanks for apology. No hard feelings.
            I appreciate this, Ardour 🍻

Comment

yis i obviously didnt quote u exactly but i jus read ur angry tixt about the rostir split and saying u do all this wirk 4 twlm and are now pissed off! n it remindid me of your freak outs on r1p1t1sh to me in privit

u r allowed to vent to me in as a c1nf1d1nt n fr1nd if u wish, n i am allowed to say that jus cuz u r a passionate playir that tries ur best to win and wants to play every game, while a gr8 attribute that every1 should have, doesnt rly excuse u going full n1tj1b n seeing nobodys perspective but your own and thinking you are owed a stirtink sp1t. cud vs ursilf instead of beink upset @ me, or b upset @ me i dun care

from my end i belief u r a non girpigi/sumwhat half dicint jiflin, and an absolute strayink p1ssy of a wirbirt that cud get sum good records on occasion if ppl fly into your l1g b1ckp1d1l sh1ts/strays @ end of game when it cud b 5v1 vs u. i think you have a gr8 attitude in that u want to start every mitch and will do your b1st no matter who your teamm8s are. i also think u have a gud heart and are a nice person, but doesnt excuse your silfish thinking, only seeing your perspective/what benefits u, and your r1g1nk when things dun go your way, and the f1ct u think u think u r entitled 2 stirt no mattir what

hope we cud end this n moof firwirti

Comment

That awkward moment when you read through so much horse shit drama that you forget what the original post was about....

I think I remember reading something about TWLM though, HYPE!
                rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
                rEnZi> its crazy
                rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

wb and jav should be split too

Comment

Originally posted by maketso View Post
                    wb and jav should be split too
                    i dont see why not.

is there any consideration to adding 2 additional teams to bring the totals up to 8?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

I've skimmed this thread and still am clueless what's going on with TWL lol. Unannounced invites to squads from inner circle or make a squad and hope to be allowed is how I read it. Am I wrong?
                      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

hiw are ppl asking for more teams when they dun eefin signip or make squidrins, vs sum t1st1c

Comment

For what it's worth I like the idea of having smaller rosters, not splitting them, and potentially increasing teams if possible (not a big deal if only 6 teams for jav/wb), but I believe with the amount of decent players out there we can easily field at least 6-8 teams with roster sizes of 7-9 players (or however the math works out to ensure smaller rosters). If it has to be split then so be it, same should apply though for team sizes. In that case obviously it shouldn't be too hard to field many strong teams for each league (just don't love the idea of splitting).

I've not been around for the last 10 years so take this with a grain of salt, but I think smaller rosters in general would lend to more competition and better chemistry over the course of the season.
                          Subspace - Best kept secret in the video gaming world. Let's keep it that way.

Comment

would bet my life sivinks that the twl ops cud b willing to vs more teams into twl if ppl would b competitors n make teams n signip!

Comment

Isnt twl more like draft league without draft or vps anyways? Apart from very few examples, most of squads appear before league and die shortly after.

Comment

yeah twl is the squad-killer. ppl leave their community squads to join stacker squads. the community squads don't come back after twl.

Comment

Working...
                                X