• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vys
    replied
    Originally posted by zidane View Post
    don't forget that vys has won twld once (2021) in 20 years of trying
    You mean twice.

You guys need to have a meeting and realise you wont beat us in words or games and your manipulated stats from 1 game wont cut it.

And to say we even considered taking your dookie basers...good job i said no to that. 0 - 2 losers

I'd be so fucking upset if my childhood friend was a multi millionaire...I guess being the camera man didn't bring you the same fortune.
    Last edited by Vys; 09-28-2022, 01:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• zidane
    replied
    don't forget that vys has won twld once (2021) in 20 years of trying

Leave a comment:

• Best
    replied
    Originally posted by ogron View Post

Best: The Underdog Story

2022: Best/vys/saiyan/Morph/Sprackle/Raazi/Rough/Siaxis/Geio (48.5*) + 50* TWLJ line with 14 javs + joined Evil 3x
    2021: Best/Mythril/Lasenza/Skepsis/Peru/Geio (48*)
    2020: Best/Mythril/Lasenza/Flew/Trasher/Hackysack (47.5*) -- lost to Iron/Okyo/Dak/Skepsis/Tripin (46.5*)
    2019: Best/Ease/Peru/Casket/ogron/zidane (46.5*)
    2016: Best/Racka/Mythril/Raazi/2pacz/Cape/megaman89/24 (47.5*) -- lost to Iron/Okyo/Attacks/Skepsis/Cres (45.5*)
    2015: Best/Ease/Racka/Mythril/Raazi/Weak/ogron (49*) -- Best's only TWLD title
    2014: Best/vys/Raazi/Casket/Lockdown/kyou/Ricko/Creature/Kentaro (48*)
    2014: Best/Ease/Mythril/Weak/beam/siaxis/turban/Attacks/kyou/obi/spezza (48.5*)
    2013: Best/vys/Racka/Reaver/kyou/Stylez/bon (48*)

48* average

2014: Best (Wasn’t even close to a 10* player) Ease/Mythril/Weak/Beam (6* wb at the time/Siaxis/Turban/Attacks/Kyou/Spezza is NOT. a 48* Lineup, that’s a 43.5* lineup (How is that even remotely stacked with 2 10* wbs in Myth/Ease? Underdog season ✅

2014: Best/vys/Raazi/Casket/Lockdown/Kyou/Ricko/Creature/Kentaro (1 10 star in Vys at this particular time resulting in another underdog season losing to Fierce who already 2 peated at this point) So yes, underdog season ✅

2015 Burn vs Fierce: Best, Ease, RaCka, Mythril, Weak, Raazi… Fierce who had already went to the last 4 finals and won 3 at this point, id say they were the clear faves and we were underdogs ✅

2016 Dice - Yes we were favoured to win it vs Force, agreed but we also had people playing on laptops and we added 2pacz, but nonetheless we were the faves so I agree.

2019: Thunder vs Rage.. Rage lineup: Mythril, LaSenza, RaCka, Beam, Flew, Turban, Geio vs Ease, ogron, Best, Peru, Zidane, Casket … (Casket couldn’t show Finals and I was inactive all season.. We played with a 42* Lineup where the fuck did you get 46* from when we played with 1 10 in Ease? (realistically I was prob a 9 and not 10 at that time due to inactivity) and pure basers in that lineup? So yes we were def underdogs ✅

2020: Best, Mythril, Flew, LaSenza, Hackysack (???) LOL… 45* Lineup vs Rage who had 4 10* players in Ease, RaCka, vys, Lockdown and 8 trashcan beam (in 2020 yes he was an 8).. Thats a 48* lineup… Is that serious? So yes I was an underdog that season too ✅

Let’s not even talk about this season.. lol you’re running a 50* lineup in Warbird and acting like Ease isn’t going to touch a playoff game..
    Last edited by Best; 09-28-2022, 01:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Vys
    replied
    Dfkm ogron manipulated excell sheets for his circle jerk and I set records twice in a row and I'm at #1 and #2

Bare in mind this is the same guy who said all rackas titles wasn't the best favourite team....guy is such a hypocrit.

you can create all the excell sheets and graphs you want with your manipulated stats...all i know is when ardour did them fairly for twlm i had to double scroll down for evil players. Fucking idiot.

Leave a comment:

• beam
    replied
    Originally posted by ogron View Post

2022: Best/vys/saiyan/Morph/Sprackle/Raazi/Rough/Siaxis/Geio (48.5*) + 50* TWLJ line with 14 javs + joined Evil 3x
    2020: Best/Mythril/Lasenza/Flew/Trasher/Hackysack (47.5*) -- lost to Iron/Okyo/Dak/Skepsis/Tripin (46.5*)
    2016: Best/Racka/Mythril/Raazi/2pacz/Cape/megaman89/24 (47.5*) -- lost to Iron/Okyo/Attacks/Skepsis/Cres (45.5*)

48* average
    Damn so you're saying Best has played on a stacked lineup every year for the past 10 years and only managed to win 1 time when he played alongside the likes of Ease Racka AND Mythril? Yikes!

Leave a comment:

• ogron
    replied
    Originally posted by Iron View Post

Best if your going to trashtalk someone about stack, you gotta stop be a hypocrit and tell the full history and the true.

48* average

Leave a comment:

• Temujin
    replied
    Yo Ease, i’ma do Evil a favour and resurrect you from afk. Come back so I can smack you and Zidane on the same day next Sunday Ye?

Leave a comment:

• Geio
    replied
    RaCka has never lied….some people play this game to win medals, some people play to make friends, and some people play this game to learn English.

Leave a comment:

• Riverside
    replied
    L m a o

Leave a comment:

• olde
    replied

(08-10-2014, 12:31 PM
    Allow skiping of twl it kills twd. Plus u have 30 lifeless nerds stack on 3 sqds. One day they'll just vs them selfs..)

LOL this post of mine aged well

The difference now is twd been dead, and everyone ealse quit this game and now the 30 nerds are the only ones left to play twl.

Like wild hungry desperate animals attacking their own.. cannibals....

P.S. SHOUT OUT TO MY BOY LD UNDERDOG CHAMP IRON, ONE OF THE FEW TO BEAT THE STACK.
    Last edited by olde; 09-28-2022, 08:56 AM. Reason: Shouting out my boy being vsd

Leave a comment:

• Best
    replied
    How can you call anyone a backstabber when you’re on a squad that backstabbed you for 10+ years? Make it make sense, man.

The fact that you’re talking to me about social media after you begged me for my socials for years is pure comedy and to think that I care about any of that is even more funny… I’m kinda glad that you did that cause you’d be the first man-bitch on my list…

Every person ive ever hated or talked shit to I typically said it to their face hence why I’m vsing you cause I think you pulled the biggest coward move of all time and you deserve to be trashed for the rest of the time you play this game imo… you are a coward for joining a team that made fun of you for 10 years, beat you, trash talk about you nonstop in chats and even stoop as low as making fun of your own country constantly… WTF?

All you ever did was gossip to me about how much you hated that squad (wont say any names) and think they are the biggest nerds.. you’ve been a gossip queen that couldn’t live up to being the man he’s supposed to be..

People love playing the mental health card when they can’t handle the truth lol..

Leave a comment:

• Iron
    replied
    Originally posted by Best View Post
    Iron Coward… Did you find your balls yet?

p.s. Nice 6-10 btw lol
    If your going to trashtalk someone about stack, you gotta stop be a hypocrit and tell the full history and the true.

First of all what 6-10 you talking about? That wasn’t my score in our LD match, get numbers right before talk dumbass.

Also while you were stacking every season you played, with racka, lasenza, mythril, ease.. I played for warpath, potenza, force (won LD vs contenders) and monster creating competition. What you done in this game other than just sit with a full wb line and snake ppl behind their back?

You are the worse person by far in this game, everything you accuse other people is what you do, but acting like a cool guy and stabbing people from behind.

I already blocked you in every social mídia, game and this is the last time I’ll ever talk to you again, I really don’t want a guy like you near me irl or in a game. Your toxic, you’re a compulsive lier, you need attention 100% of the time or you leave and just logoff for no reason.

ps- you talked mad shit about vys to me and joined rapid 2 days after, different from what you would do I didn’t share this with him, cause I’m not a little girl who enjoys gossip and I don’t act like a baby.

please don’t even bother to contact me in any place again and I strong advice you to search a therapist cause you have some real mental issues.
    Last edited by Iron; 09-28-2022, 06:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Vys
    replied
    Originally posted by death row View Post
    I must say, this thread takes me back to the good old days. The right amount of toxicity. Sup fam
    Big drow making a return?

Leave a comment:

• Best
    replied
    Iron Coward… Did you find your balls yet?

p.s. Nice 6-10 btw lol
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• death row
    replied
    I must say, this thread takes me back to the good old days. The right amount of toxicity. Sup fam

Leave a comment:

Working...
X