• Kassius
    replied
    Available if anyone needs a spid in base

Leave a comment:

• bike
    replied
    Sir,
    blessings to you.
    As I've stated before, I think the most fun for all occurs when teams are as close to fair as possible. Of course, I could be totally wrong about this.
    Ram Ranch probably had a helluva good time winning as the underdogs today - that is a great feeling for sure.
    In draft, if there are no underdogs, no one really gets that thrill as much, but it is closer to the NBA where, yes there are underdogs, but not nearly as blatantly as you find our TWL.
    Good void today though. Funniest thing I've seen on this game ever, right next to watching the beauty LaSenza beat ?go sbpro for the first time while hearing her keyboard click at a million keys per second over Discord. LOL hilarious.

Leave a comment:

• viop11
    replied
    y would u evir give a sh1t about othir squidrins in the first place j1br1n1. every post u have made complainink about fairness is basically telling every1 of your teamm8s you think they are tr1sh juice from bottom of 1rbys dumpstir n have 0 ch1nc1 of v1c

Leave a comment:

• bike
    replied
    Yo dogs,
    Divine got f'd in the A by the big Ranch fam so I guess I can just focus on making my own squad better rather than concerning about what these giga-try-hard 50 minute TWLD match dueling squads are up to.

Love,
    bike

Leave a comment:

• Jones
    replied
    ITT: people thinking if Ease is playing or not (both sides)

Leave a comment:

• viop11
    replied
    thats r r1p1t1 l1g1nd p1r1t1!

Leave a comment:

• Flew
    replied
    Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Which one would be the 4th competitive team? I hope you don't think it's Divine? Flew can't carry it alone :-) jk bike
    Yes I can

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by bike View Post
    Anyway, I stand by the suggestion of Best and/or Saiyan to Flapperz to make them competitive, then we have at least 4 competitive teams and maybe a reasonable 'league'
    Which one would be the 4th competitive team? I hope you don't think it's Divine? Flew can't carry it alone :-) jk bike
    Last edited by Exalt; 09-23-2022, 08:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• paradise!
    replied
    Originally posted by Best View Post
    Anyone see beam? Lol
    lmaoooo. Bike you’re next. With your smiling ass.

Leave a comment:

• Best
    replied
    Anyone see beam? Lol
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Riverside
    replied
    Originally posted by paradise! View Post
    A bit late here but just here are my $.02
    Pretend ur on the ranch discord

Wat voice would u read that monologue in?

Asking for a shark.

Leave a comment:

• Flew
    replied
    Zip it. I said you’re fired.

Leave a comment:

• bike
    replied
    Disregard below message. Our PR Manager, Flew, did not approve the following message:

Even in the case of a merge, I don't see why we'd play out a 3-4 month season.
    For there to be a season, there need to be regular, interesting games. If the games aren't interesting (i.e. competitive), what is the point of having a season?
    In NBA, there are coaches paid big bucks that can leverage intelligence to make an otherwise non-competitive team fairly competitive.
    Keep in mind, all the players are paid hundreds of thousands of dollars. So, there are lots of incentives to compete and improve.
    Here, where is the incentive?

Yo - here's a challenge for everyone: pick a 7.5-8.5 player and turn them into a 9.5-10*.
    How would you do it? How long would it take?
    This would be sick.
    I would thrown down a few hundred bucks as part of the reward for the duo that makes it to 10* first, as voted on my the community as a whole (or maybe a select few who'd we agree are integrous individuals).

What we all want is better games, right? None of us really want to crush the competition, but if we crush the competition in an otherwise fair match, then that's great.
    But we don't want to crush weak competition...that's just dumb.

So, best thing we could do is all work together to bring up 7.5-8.5 players to the 9-10* range, then there are better games for everyone and more fun, more challenge, more fulfillment.

Speaking of which, I think most would agree there are 4 best two league duelers: Racka, Vys, Best, Saiyan. Then you get Lockdown, Mythril...Morph...Rough....(Turban/Ease of course if they're around)

7-8 fairly elite dual league duelers. Why not put each of them as leader of a team, then build down from there.
    Or, if 8 teams waters the talent too thin...
    Stack two on each two - so each team has two superstars, and build from there.

I guess the problem with TWL is all the squads are made 'by friends,' more or less.
    i.e. If I like you, I"ll squad with you, if I don't, I won't.
    So that's why you get all these stacked players not wanting to play with other players...
    because to be fair they've been playing 10-20 years together with specific people,
    so the 10*s are simply 'not friends with the 7-8.5*s so there isn't that extra incentive to play together.

If we can all just be friends, maybe we'd be cool to squad together.
    It seems to work okay in draft league, because it is 'forced,'
    but when we are free to choose, we choose to play with 'friends.'

Anyway, I stand by the suggestion of Best and/or Saiyan to Flapperz to make them competitive, then we have at least 4 competitive teams and maybe a reasonable 'league'

Leave a comment:

• Flew
    replied
    To whom it may concern,

I’ll be taking over the conversations from here in regards to my team. We’ve gone ahead and fired our PR representative Bikey_Boy. Please have all your questions, concerns and nonsense addressed to me.

Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by Flew; 09-23-2022, 01:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Riverside
    replied
    Originally posted by paradise! View Post
    ALways rushed him in LJ to show my teammates that he is a overhyped steak666 adjacent pseudorushing charlatan.
    ?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    Last edited by Riverside; 09-23-2022, 01:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X